Wednesday, March 28, 2007

time for a nap.... I did the 11 pm feeding and then the 5 and the 8. Each feeding takes about an hour. Cwazy.

So now Toby is down with a bottle and I am fading...

AH! and she gained weight! She is now 4 lbs 8 oz... and we are one step closer to breaking out.

more thinking later, sleep now.

11 comments:

BASSicallyN8 said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

BethC said...

that's quite a feeding regimant!
brynn will be with her family in her happy home so soon!

~*~Crystal~*~ said...

jess is super mom!

Josh said...

Brynn is rockin' the weight gain!

Wednesday music selection:
Downhere - Wide-eyed & Mystified (like most the songs), then prob So Much for Substitures

(I work on some reports for about 4 hours every Wednesday and listen to music)

BethC said...

which would you prefer:
1. teaching high school 4 hours
2. reports for 4 hours with music

what is your preference?

BethC said...

3. 4 hours of feeding/diaper duty

Josh said...

What could be more fun then investing in the future generation?

Don't think I'm having a good ol time, it's four hours of spreadsheets... the music keeps me awake.

BethC said...

i like that word "investing" in future generations:
i guess we all can do something that contributes to a better future in some way...
now i am outta here to invest in some different endeavors! until tomorrow...

Mama PC said...

lsta

BethC said...

# 1 today

only 3 more days for March 07

peace and prosperity and power

BethC said...

Bloom where you're planted.