

Making plans this morning for a quilt... my newest project... it is at this point all hypothetical.
So, here on my blog it is Delurking week. So de-lurk, announce your presence.
This is especially designed to see who reads, but posts not. Anonymous comments are allowed, for this week only.... I imagine some mutants or such will be around.
Appointment today... shot, ultrasound. Update in the comments later.
Monday, January 15, 2007
DELURK, DELURK AND SIN NO MORE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
40 comments:
Oh. I guess that means me. I'm lorri-the-cousin-daily-lurker.
My name is lorri. And I am a lurker.
Oh, and I guess while I am here. I was going to message you but I'm now too lazy to open another screen.
I'm looking for a really good, not-geared-for-15-year-olds, daily personal devotional book. Any recommendations?
This is Lorri again. Unless you couldn't tell from the over-use of hyphens.
cervix is slightly shorter. bummer. still in acceptable range, though.
I so enjoy browsing blogs. Some are really really weird, some not so weird. I say this one is not so weird.
OK, I will come out of the lurking closet. ;0)
My name is Yvonne, I live in Michigan and am a friend of Leah's from Toymaker.
I started coming over here when you were pregnany with Toby, so I could follow your progress, keep you in my prayers, etc.
I lurk because I don't know anyone.
There, I fessed up...
Yvonne
whoa...this is kinda crazy
I'm Napalm...and am not a lurker
Is Lorri....Lorri Beth?
Are you LBH?
HI Lorri!
Short Cervix strickter bedrest?
ooooogh jeez...
it's gettin COLD outside
I am, I am, LBH! Lorri beth extraordinaire. Is this lovely Aunt Eva?
Yes, I'm a 'lurker' for the same reason as Yvonne, I don't know anyone but Jessica. I met her in New England when Radiant came to visit. Now I'm a missionary in Romania. So, I "lurk" around here to keep me grounded and technially up to date :)
I so appreciate all those PC vs MAC, and ipod discussions. I just got my 1st MP3 player for C-mas and am still trying to figure it out! Anyone wanna fill me in?
By the way, I'm Kerri!
nah...it's not cold just yet...
this is just about how I like it
uh, lorri... rob thinks you're creepy
hi lurkers!!
I'm not creepy. Well, maybe I am -- but not in the internet stalking sense. Well, maybe I am that too. I shall don a fake moustache to be revel in my creepiness.
I never read the comments usually anyway, because I don't know anyone.
Lorri
Me Elmo, me no lurker.
never been called a lurker b4
but a lurker i surely b
lurking is lovely
lurking is fun
will lurk in a big tall tree
Creepy is as creepy does.
Signed,
Just Passing Thru
Depois de dez dias afastado de Brasília para descanso no Guarujá, o presidente Lula volta hoje ao trabalho, mas já se ausentou novamente. Ele embarcou bem cedo para a posse do novo presidente do Equador, Rafael Correa, onde se encontrará com o ditador Hugo Chávez e com o terrorista persa Ahmadinejad. Lula, como se vê, admira as boas companhias.
what the?
Portuguese?
We've got some crazy lurkers!!!
三十年ぶりにどこぞの倉庫から見つかった万博のスタンプブックと絵葉書セットが欲しいと相方に言われ相方共々、夜中の3時位から並びやした・・・
とりあえず、行ったからには買わねばと云うことで買っては来ましたがね。
this is the doings of Josh or Jess...
I don't believe in foreign lurkers
they don't exist...
An artic freeze has descended on my fair city in the last 24 hours bringing us vicious wind chills of -36 celsius.
This type of weather always makes me crave bad food, I'm not sure why but today has been tough. I factored in that I was buying lunch today so left a huge window of points but it didn't stop there. There's been swedish berries, pop corn and halloween candy. I haven't journalled any of it yet because I'm in denial but I will and it looks like 2pt soup for supper and one serious cardio workout.
I tried to do the Biggest Loser cardio workout last night but that lunge sequence kills me and that's about as far as I got so still about 20min of high pumping cardio but I definitely need to switch it up. It's either going to be the old stand by of step aerobics or tae bo tonight. I'm leaning towards step aerobics because I haven't done it in awhile and it's sort of a comfort thing. I think the plan for me is to still alternate cardio and strength but change up the workouts. It's like I knew what was coming with the Biggest Loser workout and my mind started to rebel. If I leave that particular workout for a week then I won't be so predisposed against it.
Cowgirl Warrior
it was a mental workout to read that last cardio post
hunker down.....may get another day off 1/16....national religious freedom day & mama's Bday.....celebrate good times!
Ummm, guess I could write in Romanian to qualify as a "foreign" lurker, but perhaps that would be too "creepy".
It's fun to live on the fringes of people's lives. I read to keep updated on Jess & the kiddos!
Now, I just want to see all the fun crafty things! Quilts - now you're just getting ambitious.
I like lurkers... this is fun. Hi everyone!
Hi Yvonne.....It is ok if you do not know anyone......a lot of us have become friends because of the BLOG.......
Hi Lorri......I have not talked with you in YEARS....I have seen your pic @ your cousins and you are a beauty...
YOU may over use the hyphens, but I like to over use the .........
LOL.......
ME??? Lurking?? I guess that's what I do these days!!
I know most of the people around here and yet I visit to see whats up with Jess and everyone. I don't post because I forgot my username and password for blogger. UGH!!
Its fun to read and not post to me ~ you don't like it??? WHY???
So I'm short with red hair and I have a tall husband. Who am I?? Three guesses is all you get. . . .
This IS fun...
Heellooo lurkerrrs. Hello Meredith?
I, too, have lurker tendencies. And I know alot of these folks. But they don't bite or anything, so I write from time to time.
Be careful of Elmo though. He's a little emotional.
Lisa ~
Was my identity that easy to figure out??? GOSH!! Or should I say WOW!!!
It is me ~ Mere Pete
hello, mere... you can sign up for a new blogger name...
hey, i missed seeing you Sunday...
how's your new job?
hello all you other lurkees... PLEASE write! we want to know you!!!
and, also, give yourselves names, PLEASE! so we can communicate somewhat...
hello Romania
hello Lorri
hi Michigan Yvonne!
hi, just passing through...
cool there are actually comments on this blog cool blog
I go look at differnt blogs but hardly anyone makes a comment on them
cool blog really cool
do anyone here like to play online games? I do. I play alot. what game sites do you guys use? I like yahoo games for online
it is weird seeing pregnant ladies on here
but it is still a cool blog
maybe i will come in here again some time I am going to play some games now
bye
Mama PC ~
I had a sore throat on Sunday morning so I stayed home and slept. I feel better now but I missed the Body and the service. Jere said it was great!!
New job is great!! God is blessing me with great ideas for my kids and I love the campus and principal there!!! I keep praying and standing firm in faith for favor and a contract before the end of the school year, though. I know that He will do it too!!
I just skipped over to your blog and loved the whole waltzing through life with your man!!! What a great gift Our Father gave you in John!!! He also gave John a great gift in you!!! Its awesome to have mentors like you guys to look up to and look forward to being like with my man!!
I also thought of the eating out with friends bit on your blog ~ we have not done that in a while. I miss that with you two!!
Happy night in the warmth of a loving home while it freezes outside!! Please pray that God gives the superintendent wisdom about school tomorrow with the weather!!!
Love to all!!!
Mere Pete
Is one of the Lurkers from China?
Is that you JOSH?
Daily Devotionals? Hmm......
I no from China, I no from China!
Just looked at the Conroe weather online and it's actually going to be cold there for a day or two. A little cold weather is good for you.
Delurk............. Delurk......!
wow...perhaps we DO have an asian-lurker...
VKG Granny-
It's...an elipsis.
elipsis......ok.
Good Morning......happy Tuesday..
Dad gummit.....we all get to go to work.........but if the drizzle or rain starts then we will all freeze right where we are....
Maybe we will close everything early and get home before the second storm comes.....
More moisture is moving in from Mexico this afternoon....
We are staying at 31 in Conroe and lower......so that with a little drizzle and Enoch will be begging me to get home and let him in.
Poor baby can't be trusted in the house without me.
Stay warm.....
Stay home if you can......
Be home before the drizzle...
not naming any names, but some claver young fellow called my house last night and told us that we had no school today at CISD. I woke up this morning and surprise, we do...
about half (totally an estimate) CHS stayed home anyways....actually, a quiet day
i like the delurking too b/c now it opens a whole new possibility for topics!
job interview @ 3...
please pray!
Delurking, eh? I think I shall remain a lurker as no one ever notices me & some others. Why come out?
Post a Comment