So it appears if you click Other and put a name, at least you can post
WITH a name but not have to set up an account....
expecting the comments to come rolling in now.
Today I did the same basic thing I've done every day that Richy's out
of town. Nothing.
Tomorrow I shall clean, for home he comes. YAY! I have turned into a
weenie about him being gone.
Used to be, we didn't even miss each other till a week or so. Now, it
starts at 36-48 hours....
and the thing is, I'm lonely, but only for him. It wouldn't help to
hang out with anyone else. I like being alone. Or with Richy. When did
this start?
curiouser and curiouser...
10 comments:
I guess I should try this one. I was forgetting that my user name was different than my display name and that was the problem. I will try this new name
The only problem with using the other button is that you cant delete it if you change your mind.
When I was a teenager and I was missing Mike Bob would imitate him for me and it would make me laugh. He would bounce when he walked the way that Mike does and say things that were totally like him.
Maybe it would help to have Rob hang around and smile a lot.
but this way, you could pretend to be Elvis and NOT DEAD or whatever you want!
that wouldn't help. although I have almost grabbed a little pinch a couple times.... mistaken behind identity
Did you really pinch Rob's behind on accident?
I never actually got there... just moved in the general direction and then realized I didn't recognize the pants...
Are you NOT DEAD?
Who ARE all these anonymous 60's famous people?
oh, I get it now, you wanted to know if I was dead. I thought that you were asking how did Jess manage to do that act without Stephanie killing her.
No I am not dead. I am alive and living in Argentina with Hitler, Jimmy Hoffa, Jimi Hendrix and the latest one
Kirk Cobain. ( He's a real bummer though)
Post a Comment