Can you imagine 4-40 plus year olds jamming to Jonny Lang for an hour........and then the same 4 40 somethings.....all lurking around a computer trying to burn a CD of the Tribe of Judah soundtrack?
Very VERY fun/funny Sunday afternoon.
I will send out a mass email to all the peeps telling them there may or may not be a video or Heavenly Man interview Mananana
awww...how cute...I've never seen little bitty richy...he's adorable! and toby too...with those big ole eyes o his. So ya, that pictura...you caught me singing! I wonder if there is a way to stop being so red all the time...I'm always red, except when I'm sick or just gave blood. I'm kinda pale then. Actually I have an even skin tone then.
Red Shmed......Most Blondies turn red easily...Something to do with pigment.......
MamaPC.....Bev and Leslie and Jan wanted a copy of the sound track.
Bev had it so we were all trying to figure out how to burn a copy on Leslie's computer.....Leslie is an expert on the Church Computer and I can do it on my computer.. So I sat down and all three of them yelled orders at me over my shoulder and every order was different from what the other one was saying....it was kaos...I couldn't read or think or burn a CD..it was funny...we finally got it..
KAT Woman.......I thought I sent a copy of Jonny Lang interview....
Hmmmm....
I will have to see if I missed your email addresss.
Jonny Lang is the best thing since baked potatoes.........
O my goodness.....
Go to Walmart....spend 12.89... support the new Christian. Oopen the CD and listen to song number 8.
Then read all the lyrics and listen to the entire CD.
This young man is annointed and sold out and he will be bringing others in with him.
History for today: October 9, 1872 The first mail order catalog was delivered. It was only one page but it worked. It was sent out by Mr. Aaron Montgomery of the famous Montgomery Ward catalog and department stores.
Quote of the day: "Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else." - Ogden Nash
1555 - Oxford martyrs and English Protestant Reformers Hugh Latimer and Nicholas Ridley were burned at the stake after being found guilty of heresy.
1829 - The Tremont Hotel opened in Boston. Heralded as the first modern hotel in America, each of the Tremont’s luxurious 170 rooms went for $2 a day. The price included four meals.
1916 - The first birth control clinic in the United States was opened by Margaret Sanger in Brooklyn, New York.
1928 - Marvin Pipkin received a patent for the frosted electric light bulb.
1987 - Rescuers freed Jessica McClure from the abandoned well in Midland, Texas, where she had been trapped for 58 hours.
I remember the news coverage of this Jessica McClure deal.
1980 Nick Cannon (actor) 1972 Eminem (singer, songwriter)
1972 Wyclef Jean (singer) 1971 Chris Kirkpatrick (singer) 1963 Norm MacDonald (Actor, Writer, Producer) 1958 Alan Jackson (singer) 1957 Vincent Van Patten (tennis player, actor) 1956 Mae Jemison (astronaut) 1950 Howard Rollins (actor) 1949 Bill Hudson (comedian, singer) 1948 George Wendt (actor) 1948 Margot Kidder (actress) 1947 Michael McKean (actor) 1942 Gary Puckett (singer) 1940 James Seals (singer, musician) 1938 Evel Knievel (Robert Craig) (motorcycle daredevil) 1930 Jimmy Breslin (newspaper columnist; author) 1927 Tom Poston (comedian, actor) 1926 or 1930 Beverly Garland (Fessenden) (actress) 1920 Montgomery Clift (actor)
1918 Rita Hayworth (Margarita Cansino) (actress) 1915 Arthur Miller (playwright) 1914 Jerry Siegel (cartoonist) 1912 Pope John Paul I (pope) 1909 Cozy (William) Cole (musician) 1902 Irene Ryan (Noblette) (actress) 1900 Jean Arthur (Gladys Greene) (actress) 1893 Spring Byington (actress) 1880 Charles Kraft (cheese mogul)
I saw a hue-MONG-gous moon several evenings ago... so big and round and ethereal that i could hardly believe it was real! Then, as I went around the corner through the woods, and tried to search for it through the trees, i couldn't see it any more... and by the time i pulled into my drive way, i forgot to look for it...
Thanks for reminding me of it. It was a pleasure to get a glimpse of...
Ok - now, vkg, get to work... hello everyone! jess, good morning!
49 comments:
VKG- there are no guarantees about a video this Tuesday... you shall have to wait and see...
Man o Man...........
Me and My BIG MOUTH
What beautiful people in your slide show.
You are all so wonderful.
I love you..
love to be there Mama PC...but I need home time too...
peace yo
Can you imagine 4-40 plus year olds jamming to Jonny Lang for an hour........and then the same 4 40 somethings.....all lurking around a computer trying to burn a CD of the Tribe of Judah soundtrack?
Very VERY fun/funny Sunday afternoon.
I will send out a mass email to all the peeps telling them there may or may not be a video or Heavenly Man interview Mananana
Jeg elsker dig and Velcome Yemp
i love it!
beautiful boys!
vkg? what do you mean burning a tribe of judah soundtrak??? hmmm
hmmm?
don't copy that rehearsal cd! it's not done very well...
please! is that what you're talking about?
maybe we can set up a time in the studio to record more officially the songs for your pleasure and edification....
lsat
and, oh, btw, i put a few pics of sat night on my blog...
angie should have more group photos, so when i get them, i'll post them as well
jess, thanks for all the great photos shared here! wow, what a bunch of different looks! beautiful beautiful
love to all
happy columbus day!! No mail, no banks... but work must go on for the working people... (that includes homemakers and moms...)
awww...how cute...I've never seen little bitty richy...he's adorable! and toby too...with those big ole eyes o his. So ya, that pictura...you caught me singing! I wonder if there is a way to stop being so red all the time...I'm always red, except when I'm sick or just gave blood. I'm kinda pale then. Actually I have an even skin tone then.
All our medical peeps...what can be done?
SRIFT
Nathan........YOU were frist!
Red Shmed......Most Blondies turn red easily...Something to do with pigment.......
MamaPC.....Bev and Leslie and Jan wanted a copy of the sound track.
Bev had it so we were all trying to figure out how to burn a copy on Leslie's computer.....Leslie is an expert on the Church Computer and I can do it on my computer..
So I sat down and all three of them yelled orders at me over my shoulder and every order was different from what the other one was saying....it was kaos...I couldn't read or think or burn a CD..it was funny...we finally got it..
KAT Woman.......I thought I sent a copy of Jonny Lang interview....
Hmmmm....
I will have to see if I missed your email addresss.
Jonny Lang is the best thing since baked potatoes.........
O my goodness.....
Go to Walmart....spend 12.89...
support the new Christian. Oopen the CD and listen to song number 8.
Then read all the lyrics and listen to the entire CD.
This young man is annointed and sold out and he will be bringing others in with him.
www.jonnylang.com
Tomorrow there shall be a baby-gender poll... I thought about doing it today but the slideshow is so cute...
ya for real! I had never seen the little wittle guy before.
and the redness wouldn't be a big deal except that I'm ALWAYS red. Even just sitting here, red. Just all the time...always....I mean....like...always
and what did you do to that poor kid to make him cry?
tron,
unless you redness is from high blood pressure--then you're probably stuck with it.
i am also red, but i wear makeup.
you probably my as well attribute it to your viking heritage. =)
wasn't there a viking named eric the red or the ruddy or something like that?
Cooleo slide show!
nein! Ich bin nicht scandinavian...Ich bin ein Deutschlander!
and have a little Irish...somewhere in there
I learned Only a Man...
what an awesome song...a testimony is such a beautiful thing
Anila made him cry... I forget what the specific offense was...
hey Crystal- no mommy group today?
poor little guy...mean cousins...
and welcome back, kat! I missed you!
middle of pre-millenial
trials, tribulations and
birth pangs.
That would be painful.
History for today:
October 9, 1872
The first mail order catalog was delivered. It was only one page but it worked. It was sent out by Mr. Aaron Montgomery of the famous Montgomery Ward catalog and department stores.
Quote of the day:
"Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else." - Ogden Nash
More history for today:
1855 - Isaac Singer of New York patented the sewing machine motor.
1858 - Mail service by stagecoach between San Francisco, California and St. Louis, Missouri began. It took 23 days and four hours for that first run.
1888 - The public was first admitted to the Washington Monument.
1946 - In Petersburg, Virginia, the first electric blanket went on sale for $39.50.
Jennifer- I don't recognize the name..
What, you don’t want to talk about sowing machines or electric blankets?
well, as fascinating as those topics are...
why don't you go look up what celebrity I share a birthday with?
On it!
Famous folks with Jessica’s B-Day:
1758- Noah Webster (The dictionary guy)
1886- David Ben-Gurion (Israel’s first prime minister)
1931- Chuck Colson (Watergate co-conspirator)
And a bunch of athletes I’ve never heard of, but Webster and Colson are cool.
And in history:
1555 - Oxford martyrs and English Protestant Reformers Hugh Latimer and Nicholas Ridley were burned at the stake after being found guilty of heresy.
1829 - The Tremont Hotel opened in Boston. Heralded as the first modern hotel in America, each of the Tremont’s luxurious 170 rooms went for $2 a day. The price included four meals.
1916 - The first birth control clinic in the United States was opened by Margaret Sanger in Brooklyn, New York.
1928 - Marvin Pipkin received a patent for the frosted electric light bulb.
1987 - Rescuers freed Jessica McClure from the abandoned well in Midland, Texas, where she had been trapped for 58 hours.
I remember the news coverage of this Jessica McClure deal.
that would be true, if my birthday was the 16th...
What tha. . . not the 16th?
I've been wrong all this time?
1980 Nick Cannon (actor)
1972 Eminem (singer, songwriter)
1972 Wyclef Jean (singer)
1971 Chris Kirkpatrick (singer)
1963 Norm MacDonald (Actor, Writer, Producer)
1958 Alan Jackson (singer)
1957 Vincent Van Patten (tennis player, actor)
1956 Mae Jemison (astronaut)
1950 Howard Rollins (actor)
1949 Bill Hudson (comedian, singer)
1948 George Wendt (actor)
1948 Margot Kidder (actress)
1947 Michael McKean (actor)
1942 Gary Puckett (singer)
1940 James Seals (singer, musician)
1938 Evel Knievel (Robert Craig) (motorcycle daredevil)
1930 Jimmy Breslin (newspaper columnist; author)
1927 Tom Poston (comedian, actor)
1926 or 1930 Beverly Garland (Fessenden) (actress)
1920 Montgomery Clift (actor)
1918 Rita Hayworth (Margarita Cansino) (actress)
1915 Arthur Miller (playwright)
1914 Jerry Siegel (cartoonist)
1912 Pope John Paul I (pope)
1909 Cozy (William) Cole (musician)
1902 Irene Ryan (Noblette) (actress)
1900 Jean Arthur (Gladys Greene) (actress)
1893 Spring Byington (actress)
1880 Charles Kraft (cheese mogul)
Your B-day is the 18th, but your connter is dumb cause the 9th + 8 doesn't equal the 18th.
You heard it right, folks. Kraft. As in Mac and Cheese. I always knew we shared something...
does the counter add to 16 on a PC? I'm just asking
Naa, but it did in my brain. I obviously looked at the calendar wrong.
I'd rather share a B-day with Colsom and Webster any day. Kraft- that guy was probably a wimp.
Kraft probably had a real cheesy since of humor, we may have gotten along well.
what about Evil Knievil? He coulda took you
Well, at least Al Capone was convicted of income tax evasion on your birthday in 1931.
Pope John Paul I coulda took on Evil Knievil. That would be one worth watching!
guten nacht
E.T phone home.
Any word on the Great Interview?
SLAT!
my Favorite number is the number 5.
My SLAT post was number 55....
Graceson was born at 5:55 pm on December the 26th.
SALT! LSAT!
FRIST!
No moon this morninig........
wassup with that?
GOOD MORNING!
Where are all the Sleepy Heads?
This is Domestic Violence awareness month.....
I am wearing Purple every day this month....What a hardship for me.
TO WHAT GREAT INTERVIEW DO YOU REFER?
I saw a hue-MONG-gous moon several evenings ago... so big and round and ethereal that i could hardly believe it was real! Then, as I went around the corner through the woods, and tried to search for it through the trees, i couldn't see it any more... and by the time i pulled into my drive way, i forgot to look for it...
Thanks for reminding me of it. It was a pleasure to get a glimpse of...
Ok - now, vkg, get to work...
hello everyone!
jess, good morning!
"Nutritionists say there is a simple way to tell if you're eating right. Colors. Fill your plates with bright colors. Greens, reds, yellows.
In fact, I did that this morning. I had an entire bowl of M&M's. It was delicious! I never knew eating right could be so easy."
quote from an unknown clever writer
and today in history....
I'm sure lots of important stuff happened on 10-10
Post a Comment