Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ay chihuahua... it is so cold. I don't know if I am going to get out of my bed today.... too freezy.
Welcome, lurkers! It's fun to see who is lurking... even if you choose to hide your true identity... it just makes it more likely that you are a superhero! Or, Camilla Parker-Bowles, who I have always suspected to be reading.

So, my cervix has slightly shortened... my bedrest will be getting stricter... sigh. I am not in a crisis, it's just not good that it changed, and we have to try to keep it from changing more.

I ordered a bunch of fabric yesterday, my mom and I are making a car seat cover and all the baby bedding... I am primarily in the design/supervisory category, as I cannot sew yet. BUT I am expecting, when I am allowed to get up and frolic in 3 months, to begin learning to sew. So there you go.

Ah, and the baby bedding... pink and black... and french poodles... and a canopy. I am SO having a girl.

It is still delurking week, so if you wish to announce yourself, please do! It's quite fun and kinda creepy to SOME people who obviously have things to hide!

58 comments:

Josh said...

Cold? Only drizzle??

We got another 1.5 inches of snow in the early morning hours, and it's still snowing a little.

Josh said...

French poodles.... that's sick.

Anonymous said...

I'm listening to AFR

there's a former Islamic Terrorist - Christian convert on right now...

it's SOOO INTERESTING!!!

Anonymous said...

fun with Hexaflouride - a heavier than air Gas...

http://www.i-am-bored.com/
bored_link.cfm?link_id=21534

BethC said...

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
- Heraclitus

Anonymous said...

Pink, black, white, poodles - very girly.

jess said...

josh- why don't you send me some of Keith's pink poodle outfits once he outgrows them?

Anonymous said...

well all this weekend i was at my aunts house with all my cuzions becuz there was a sleep over well i was myspaceing it all that week it was crazy on friday my cuzions came to lincoln to pick me up and see there old friens and then we went to my casa then my aunt pick us up and we went to her house and we kicken it then we were on myspace we maid a new page it is so cool its all of us mostly all my cuzions!!!!its so cool!!!

tiff

Josh said...

Why don’t you tell the truth about the dress Toby was wearing a couple weeks ago?

He wasn’t forced into it, he wanted to get into it, didn’t he?

Anonymous said...

Valium 10 mg $124 per 30 pills, $190 per 60 pills, $234 per 90 pills! Free Bonus For Re-orderings! Order two or more products and get free shipping! Free shipping for orders starting with $500!
http://usameds-rx.net

jess said...

Look guys, Valium!

jess said...

Josh, why don't you bring your little Keitha to Texas and let Toby smash him?

Anonymous said...

the origional Texas A&M Maroon Out game in 1998 vs. #2 Ranked Nebraska caused a temporary national shortage of Maroon t-shirts.

Over 31,000 Maroon shirts were sold @ TAMU in the week leading up to the game...

The unranked Aggies defeated #2 Nebraska 28-21(I think)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Is Tiffany on valium or what?

I think it is wonderful to see how many peeps are actually lurking.

Hey......how far are the lurkers?

Oregon........I mean Washington...
China, Where else?


What is the weather like where you are?

Freezing.....drizzling rain......
Ice STORM........

Warm toasty....Sunshiney HOT....?

Anonymous said...

I am from Auboodolly

Anonymous said...

I am from the Swiss Alfs

Viking Granny!!!! said...

AFRIKA and SWITZERLAND?

Anonymous said...

Cold for HERE Josh!!! The difference is that this does not happen in this area much ~ thus the panic and deep desire to stay home. Ask your dad ~ south Texas drivers know NO THING aobut driving in this sort of weather.

To anyone who goes to RAD REV ~

Jere and I will be hibernating tonight because of the weather. That is of course once he returns from being held captive from CVS. That reminded me that I need to call Leah about the kids tonight. I missed my week bcuz a cell leaders meeting and I was going to do it tonight BUT the weather is AWEFUL!!!

Stay warm ... stay warm .... stay warm...... pray for no school tomorrow ~ it was CRAZY today!!!

Love to all!!!

Mere Pete

Viking Granny!!!! said...

If it is ok to pray for NO SCHOOL, is it also ok to pray for NO WORK mananana?

Josh said...

hmm... sounds like a lot of self interest in those prayers.... I don't know if God can answer those.

= )

Viking Granny!!!! said...

SELF CENTERED GOD LOVIN PEEPS DOWN HERE IN THE LONGHORN STATE YOU YANKEE DUDE YOU!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Gee Whiz........I might know how to do the image shack thing......but I cannot make my pic from "my Pictures"

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Never Mind....I do NOT!

Josh said...

“SELF CENTERED GOD LOVIN”

Is their such a thing?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

OXY MORAN!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Who are you JoanneK?


Whoooo?

What is the weather like in your neck of the woods?

Josh said...

Umm! Did she just say the 'd' word?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Maybe N8Palm's beaver family has a cell phone....

jess said...

joann got deleted... try to limit the editorializing

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Is editorializing what she was doing or what I was doing about the Beaver Family?

LOL

Viking Granny!!!! said...

So does this mean that strangers are now logging on and reading and commenting?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Have they been doing this all along and are now introducing themselves simply because you have requested it?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Will others also be exposed this week?

Batboy, Katwoman, Ratking, Burgerfresh? and the rest?

Mama PC said...

hullo!???

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hellloooooooooooooooo

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Maybe the peeps who are regulars even though their identities are unknown are kewl.....it might just be the lurkers who are being asked to make their presents known.

Where is everyone....?

O ooo I know I know.....

they are all watching American IDOL!


Wanna bet?

Mama PC said...

i'm glad to be HOME...

i wish we could be iced in for a few days...

but if i don't show up for work...i could get fired!!! they told any of us who went home from the hospital and did not come back in because of ice would be in a heapo trouvle.... because... we are all required to be there...

somebody has to take care of all the people who come in sick...

lots of nurses were staying the night there to be ready for tomorrow...

thankfully, i don't have to go in til 9:30...so hopefully by then, some sunshine will have done some work on any ice remaining...

and thankfully, i've driven in North Texas in icy conditions... so i'm no a'feared...

crockpot full of soup
popcorn popped
sweet potato corncakes with syrup
clothes to fold...

what more could a woman ask for???

Mama PC said...

aren't they at RadReb???

Mama PC said...

american idol - wastage of timage...

but, i have been known to peep at it... to see what all my co workers are "into"

Mama PC said...

good night....

hugs

and kisses for some...

Anonymous said...

I have been quiet lately I am sorry but, now I am delurking. And I might be pregnant for real this time. Can you guess who I might be? Probably quiet obvious

chao

Josh said...

Guess is Katie M.????

Anonymous said...

I sceond it...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

KatWOMAN!

Anonymous said...

I am sitting by the fire sipping hot chocolate wrapped in a fuzzy teddy bear blanket.....and I am not alone......I love winter!

Anonymous said...

this weather is awesome!!!

my grass is all crunchy walking from the car to the door...

jackets and sweaters and swackets and ice and awesomeness!!!

uh...somebody said something about me...or the beavers I hit...

dotay I hit a robin...and it exploded. It was awesome.

It flew in front of me, dove down in front of my bumper, then in my rear view mirror, I see this thick cloud of feathers....TOTALLY COOL!

so anywaysss...down to the nitty gritty...who is this lurker?

Anonymous said...

No school for Willis ISD and my beloved is staying home too!!! No school means no workie for me!!! Time to hibernate!!! There is ice covering my truck and all the other cars in our parking lot!!!

Very cool!!!!
Mere Pete

Mama PC said...

mere - just sign up with another name...

good morning...

john adn j and pablo just left for work

i let Siam and Sing Sing and Caviar sleep in the laundry room last night... risky business, since i didn't put a litter box in there... so i told papa that he had to get up and let them all OUT first thing in the morning...

there's nothing worse than cats without their PLACES!

they were all reticent to jump out the back door...so he had a time getting them out... he doesn't like cats either....

so, the guys left for work... and now, i' must do the same...

be careful out there...

sivad, if you get this.... he's gonna cancel rehearsal this p.m. call and confirm, though...

Mama PC said...

poodles???

oh, my!!!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

R2R is closed today! Conroe has been declared the worst hit with the freeze.....

Some of us needed a day off.

You all please be careful out there.

So many roads and bridges are closed.

If you do not have to get out DONT.

Pam....BE CAREFUL and drive slow and do not slam on your brakes.

If you swirve in ice.....turn INTO the swirve....and DO NOT freak out.

:0)

Mama PC said...

i KNOW how to drive in ice... it's been a while... but, i drove in ice a lot in Wichita Falls when I was a teen and early adulthood...

i'm not sceered... just healthily respectful...

i won't slam
and i will drive safely...which is to turn into the spin....

alas...

i must go on into work... cause i'm the last one there today....and they need me to close up.... (although i called there, and no one is coming in for their appointments...)

ta ta

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Did R1 have to work today?

Are you all frozen in ?

Josh said...

Suck it up and GET TO WORK!

Josh said...

Naa, stay if you need to / get to. I remember what it was like down there with no plows or de-icer trucks to clean the roads. It gets crazy. Although, when I had my truck, we got a very hard freeze one year. I lived in Conroe and drove very careful to work all the way in Houston. Cars were in ditches and against side rails everywhere. I got to work right as they were shutting down and sending the few of us home that came in since it was forecast to get worse and they didn’t want us to get stuck there. That was a bummer.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I have icecycles on my porch and hand rail and roof......

This is too kewl!

Anonymous said...

We didn't get anything where I live. Only a bit of ice. It stinks!!! I hate this place. Everyone was freaking out about nothing. Idiots.

I wish it would snow at least once.

Yeah, right.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

doesn't snow in Texas either..unless you are in DALLAS

jess said...

upstairs already