Happy Friday! AND HAPPY 25 WEEKS TO ME! HOORAH!!
Been working on a cross-stitch all week... almost done now.... I won't be able to finish it till I have a birthdate for Brynn. We are shooting for April. Late April is when she's due, but our goal is passing the April 1st mark and 36 weeks.
Next week, all you lurkers prepare to unmask thyselves...
Nothing much of interest to say here... looking forward to the weekend and getting R1 back. And freezing rain?? Awesome!!
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
35 comments:
ah, and MPC- Brynn means hopeful
Freezing rain in TX, that doesn't happen much.
It was 17 degrees when I left for work this AM. We did get 2 inches of snow Wednesday night.
And congrats on big FAT 25 weeks.
hey your comcast addy is bouncing my emails
from downstairs/yesterday on the subject of WiFi and hacking:
shoot...
if you've got windows it's a stinkin cinch!
I can do it...and I'm no hacker at all...really very simple
I used to print things out on my neighbor's printer like "I'm watching you Mr. So and So" and Weird things like that...he asked me one day about it, because he knew that I know computers...I told him I didn't have a clue! That it was probably a virus
I just sent a test email from work and then signed into Comcast web mail. I got it and have another email from someone. Maybe just try again.
Any reason given in the bounce response?
Me thinks Napalm got off subject and likes to use every opportunity to bash Windows. = )
well, windows isn't THAT bad...
they're just a year and a half behind in copying what Apple is doing...even with their "iPod" it's...behind, except for the fact that it has wifi capabilities...which seems pretty pointless on an MP3 player, seems like it adds weight, size, and something else to drain the battery. Windows Vista...needed to come out about 4 or 5 years ago, but does the PC world have a choice? no...they just wait in line for Big Brother microsoft to hand them their portion.
Bottom line: windows isn't secure, it doesn't get a good update except twice a decade, and even then, it's just a PC version of Mac OS.
with the introduction of intel processors into Apple computers, and "bootcamp"(genuine apple software that allows windows to be run on a mac) the ONLY thing that a PC has over the Apple is the wider choice of games available. And even then, if you're running bootcamp windows, then you may be able to play all these games written for PC on your mac anyway!
switch...its worth it
You gotta check this out! Make sure you click the links for page 2 and 3 at the bottom.
Jesus Inspirational Sport Statues
All I want to know is why Jesus can’t be the one doing the tackling.
I think you’d taken out on a stretcher after God tackles you.
oh
my
gosh
jesus and the ballerinas
LOL, for real
Every kid should have a FP3 Player.
Yep, the ballerinas are funny.
it's 20 degrees and I have a loooong walk to my car.... burrrr
If you need a good laugh, go here and click See it in Action, then watch it a second time.
josh, quit boasting about snow...
we're expecting a blizzard early next week...
we'll probably have one spitling of sleet...
we'd better stay off the road those days...
maybe i'll call in sick
i just worked from 9:45 a.m. til 11:45 P.M.!!!
with two 30 minute breaks...
probably have 8+ hours of overtime this week alone...
so... i'm still on call til 7 a.m. tomorrow...so, i'd better go lay/lie/lo down so in case they call again, at least i'll get one bit of shut0eye
love you all and good night/day!!!
Good Morning MPC, you still up?
Elmo needs to be drop kicked.
And hey...if you make those figurines into a picture and laminate it on a large piece of irregular sized wood, I might buy it and put it right next to my laminated wood picture of Elvis (in his older years)in Hawaii.
hey, lisa!!!
i'm up, but need to be down...
i plan on
a) sleeping til 11 a.m.
b) cooking breakfast for my family (aka brunch)
c) taking a nap
d) cooking dinner for my family while laundry is going
e) enjoy going NO WHERE!!!
HOPE THEY don't call me back into work before the sun comes up...
when the bells ring 7 am... i can finally rest..
good'tnighhtnt
Hey! You are up, but I probably missed you while playing with the picture thingy. Can't decide...they are all SO CUTE!
Or maybe this one...?
I REALLY need to go to bed...just one more site.....or maybe that one or..zzzz
night!
I am going to make you one of Jesus with the gymnasts out of orange shag carpet and buttons, lisa. It's going to be beautiful...
let's all get snowed in and not have to leave our homes for one week!!!
except you Jess... we'll have to give you special permission to get out in the snow...
but, snowed in...
that's the best time of life...
i remember once when we went on a trip to the New Mexico mountains from our desert town of Hobbs... we went up for Thanksgiving and ended up getting snowed in until the following Monday... John was going to brave driving down the iced mountain roads.... but, I talked him out of it... thankfully he had to listen...cause I was preggo with Jeremiah...and I think I would've had a nervous breakdown all the way down the mountainous curvy roads...
It'll look so great next to the elvis masterpiece. Make sure the orange matches the lei, OK? I don't want it to look tacky.
You want to drop kick me, lady?
Bring it on!
Ha ha ha, you ha ha drop kick ha ha me? ha ha ha ha
Ooooo wwwwooooooww, that's funny... ha ha ha ha ooooo ha ha ha ha
Yeah... ha ha ha ha ha... you make me laugh.
I thought Elmo was a nice guy.
Maybe someone tickled him the wrong way.
elmo & elvis are "emo"
mlk jr. and weather day...looks like 2 days off from school/work
lisa, how's the fam?
missin you on Tues pm!
good night!
FRIST FREEZING FIRST!
No Lurkin? Does that mean we all have to sign in just to read?
That is going to be kewl.........
There are so many peeps out there!
Marnin!
good mornin!
isn't Jeshika up yet???
Post a Comment