So, here's my last day in the 24th week. Nice.
I decipher, in some research, that this is National Delurking Week?
I guess I missed it. But, fear not! We shall have Delurking week here next week! I will allow anonymous comments and let's see who's in the lurkage up around here!
And go visit all the blog links over there -------->
and say wassup and such.
Goodbye, all India goers! Have a blast!!!
Still in bed here. Toby is barricaded in my room with me and is very offended that he cannot go and wake up R2.
Stay tuned for updates on my condition.... the phone is ringing over here too darn much. I'll just tell you all here. I am doing very well. I am having regular contractions but my cervix isn't changing. So I am laying down the majority of the time and that helps. I am not lonely, although I miss my hubby a LOT now that he goes to work for the majority of his life.
I can always use books and food. So there you go. I love you all! Well, all the humans, anyway.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Labels:
pregnant with bean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
oh, and if you have a blog or myspace or such you want me to add to my list ... gimme a holla
ok.
Ethical question- If by open, you mean a wi-fi signal that is coming from a residence or business that isn't ecrypted, allowing you to get on the signal, then if you look at it like it's using something someone else paid for without their permission, then it could be an ethical issue. Also, there are plenty of public hot spots that can be used at places.
A lot of countries actually have laws against using someone else’s wi-fi signal, they see it as theft.
hi
just saying hi
always happy to hear about the healthy cervix
hope everyone is well
quiet in here
happy india people traveling and such
outty
A lot of people probably don’t care. I’m not saying it IS for sure an ethical issue, but it would be impossible to know if the guy down the street is intentionally leaving his signal open or if he doesn’t want you on it, but isn’t tech savvy enough to encrypt his signal (or just too lazy to read the manual with his router). Since you can go to Starbuck’s or many other places and know you’re using an intentionally open signal, why not just do that.
I’m not saying it’s absolutely wrong, just something to think about.
Just last week I was looking into the possible health risk of wi-fi in the home. Some people think their may be a risk, and enough studies haven’t been done on it to know. Until it’s know, we’ve opted to be wired. It’s not hard to run a couple network cables to the spots in the home we’ll use them at.
cell phone
wifi
bluetooth
all wireless dangerous?
so many electronics,
so many questions
greetings...
wifi
here's the deal
it runs on a 2.4 GHz frequency
or a 5 GHz frequency
portable telephones have been running on 2.4, and 5.8 for years now...the base station constantly broadcasts a signal to recognize where the phone is in the reception zone. Not until people started actually enjoying the benefits of wifi did they get freaked out it might fry their brains.
Basically, if you're opting out of wifi, then opt out of portable phones too, it's frying just as much .
wifi
here's the deal
it runs on a 2.4 GHz frequency
or a 5 GHz frequency
portable telephones have been running on 2.4, and 5.8 for years now...the base station constantly broadcasts a signal to recognize where the phone is in the reception zone. Not until people started actually enjoying the benefits of wifi did they get freaked out it might fry their brains.
Basically, if you're opting out of wifi, then opt out of portable phones too, it's frying just as much .
good mernin'
does it feel exceptionally balmy out this morning? my house is humid...
must do a zillion things today... and every day...
Lord, give me strength to carry on in Your strength...
Hi, Jess. Congrats on the endurance and carriage of your little Brynn... What does that name mean?
Yep, folks should encypt is they don't want someone else on thier signal.
I've read that hackers that know what they're doing can pretty easily access your computer by getting on your open signal.
Post a Comment