Tuesday, January 02, 2007

so, this is the first day

of the rest of our lives...

Richy started his job full-time today. I have been very emotional, but now that it's here I think I'm okay. He's coming home for lunch, anyway... so that's good.

This is a milestone week for us... the road to 24 weeks. And that's kinda hard. I mean, I'm doing pretty well. Not a ton of contractions or anything negative. Still... it's impossible to not think about the other 3 times I was this pregnant.

So, I'm here... I really enjoy the conversations... I am lurking and don't have much to say at the moment.

Ah, and Toby took some of his first steps! On camera! But I will get the video from Eva later.

24 comments:

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Jessica.....Life is good and Great things are going to happen in 2007!

God is so Awesome!

SYLA

BethC said...

I am second on the second and I am in a teacher inservice (i actually really enjoy these inspiring gettogethers)
cya

Anonymous said...

i just got to read the entry on toby's birthday
really really touching.
i would be crying but i'm not at home in my pajamas; i'm at the courthouse in a suit, so i'm trying to be professional.
so beautiful!
you should be writing a book.
are you writing a book?
you should be writing a book.
=)

Anonymous said...

oh, and
happy new year everyone!

Georgia said...

TFH is awesome. We are a warring church! Prayer Storm was great except for getting busted for talking to Kat and Meredith. I hate getting busted.

Georgia said...

But TS and Ctk warred with us like true soldiers! God is with us and I believe we birthed some new things into MCF

jess said...

you got in trouble with richy??
ha ha

jess said...

i am not writing a book. but i should.

BethC said...

anointing breaks yokes! including physical healing.
Yes, fill & heal Teri!

I love events that bring mcf together....unity, like oil

Georgia said...

It wasn't Richy that busted us. It was Pastor Mike. I am the same as Kat. I have to bust people for talking when I am leading intercession. I was soooo embarrassed.

Georgia said...

Love you too, Kat,

Next time we will sit far away from each other and make a meeting to talk about the prayer storm.

Georgia said...

Jennifer
So sorry to hear about Danielle. Such a sad story.

Georgia said...

Richy was leading that is why Kat apologized to him. We are such bums.

Mama PC said...

man, you guys were bums....

Mama PC said...

Kat -

We need some translation assistance...

How you say

"Lord you are good and Your mercy Endures Forever" in Thai-speak???

Lindsey had a dream about the song one night, and the next morning I was asking her about the song...and telling her I felt it should be taken with us... and then she told me about the dream...

Now Brian just tells me that the same song went over very well in Haiti, is sung in their language...and speaks deeply to their hearts. It must be a God's Song to the Nations...

Need Interpreterio, sie vu pleaze...

Mama PC said...

we go (as a Thailand Mission Team) to a church in Houston this next Sunday night to teach and share...

it'll be

lindz
hannz
jpegzee
remmerzee
brianzee
me and papa jczee

pray for us that we'll do what God wants and no-zing else...

Your Will be done...

Mama PC said...

hi Jesszzee-caw

are you bored tonight?

wish i lived closer...i'd bring you osmething to eat every other day or so... sorry you're
cooped

up

jess said...

mildly complacent here... i am not capable of boredom

Mama PC said...

what is the dictionary definition of complacent???


hey, when will Shannon and Josharinni be back on here??? They musta got stuck in a shnow storm again...

what books are you reading at this present time...

Mama PC said...

i found a book that Lindsey bought recently.... that includes a lot of prayers for loved ones... and i'm adapting it to my son...

i could get stressed and tempted to fear... that's what the enemy wants... but instead, i'm learning to pray and believe and war in the spirit and think on pure things... and pray in the spirit and speak the truth in love, etc...

J gave me a beautiful journal for Christmas...i think he got it at Borders... very nice.... I'm using it as a prayer journal for him...

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of soundness of mind....

Who's keeping the boys while Richy is at work and you're on the couch, couch or other couch???

Mama PC said...

I just got it....

seeyalateralligator....

well,

goodnight
farewell
alph vedersejgn...

how do the lyrics of that song go???

Mama PC said...

i promised papa jc that before his head hit the pillow I'd be in bed, so I'd better fly!!!

good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and lstat

Mama PC said...

(everyone must be having a prayer storm hangover...)

Arise Shine!!!

jess said...

wow Kat... you are two days behind... upstairs!