Well.... I know you are all anxiously waiting to hear my plan for the day. Logging in 3 or 4 times, even... waiting.
Well.... the moment you have been waiting for is here.
Here's the plan. Lay on the couch. (maybe a hot sock for the aching tailbone) Wait for Toby to fall asleep... projected time 30 minutes... then R2 and I will go watch the extra features on my rental Anne Of Green Gables DVD.
Then lunch... daddy's coming home. Thanks Lisa for the lasagna and salad... it is great!
THEN Lord willing and the crik don't rise, Eva will have delivered the American Idol tape from this week.... and me and the young gents will watch. I will laugh a lot, and they sing and sing. Richy and Toby love this show, and don't discriminate against bad singers.
Nap #2 for Lord Paxton... R2 will also be confined to a couch for "naptime" which really for him is just "don't be LOUD time".
And then Daddy will be home and then I don't know.... no plan.
Now you can all relax and know... today is already underway.
INTERESTING TIDBIT ABOUT TODAY
I AM 27 WEEKS!!
3RD TRIMESTER, BABY!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
28 comments:
FRIST!!!
I've never gotten to be "frist" before. I wish I could remember my name so I could log on as a blogger, but I can't so I shall remain "anonymous".
I'll be in your beautiful state in about a week, but I'll be in the Dallas area, regretably without enough time to check out "The woodlands"
Oh well, here's to Jess enjoying the Day!
Now, don't do all that at once, you don't want to exite your blood pressure.
This 65 year old woman beat a mountain lion that had her 70 year old husband. GO GRANNY!
SAN FRANCISCO, California (AP) -- Wildlife officials on Thursday credited a woman with saving her husband's life by clubbing a mountain lion that attacked him while the couple hiked in a California state park.
Jim and Nell Hamm, who will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary next month, were hiking Wednesday in Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park, 60 miles south of the Oregon state line, when the lion pounced.
"He didn't scream. It was a different, horrible plea for help, and I turned around, and by then the cat had wrestled Jim to the ground," Nell Hamm said in an interview from the hospital.
Jim Hamm was recovering from a torn scalp, puncture wounds and other injuries.
After the attack, game wardens closed the park and released hounds to track the lion. They later shot and killed two lions found near the trail where the attack happened.
The carcasses were flown to a state forensics lab to determine if either animal had mauled the man.
Although the Hamms are experienced hikers, neither had seen a mountain lion before Jim Hamm was mauled, his wife said.
Nell Hamm said she grabbed a 4-inch-diameter log and beat the animal with it, but it would not release its hold on her husband's head.
"Jim was talking to me all through this, and he said, 'I've got a pen in my pocket and get the pen and jab him in the eye,"' she said.
"So I got the pen and tried to put it in his eye, but it didn't want to go in as easy as I thought it would."
When the pen bent and became useless, Nell Hamm went back to using the log. The lion eventually let go and, with blood on its snout, stood staring at the woman. She screamed and waved the log until the animal walked away.
"She saved his life, there is no doubt about it," said Steve Martarano, a spokesman for the Department of Fish and Game.
anne ... from blockbuster.com
not much on the extras... but I love Meghan too... and Gil. I just love Gil.
yeah, Jenn let me know what you think. Jacob Walsh liked it.
go granny!
that's awesome.. i almost cried....i felt it with her. they've been married for 50 YEARS!!!
what in the world would she do if she just laid there and let that dumb cat kill her husband.
if i go hiking...i'm bringing an ice pick for just such an occasion
and way awesome 3rd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your SO healed!
i meant to say
you're SO healed!
argh!!
like ur hair color the other way
this one (red) is just ok
maybe it is the lighting
blondes have more fun
i think
that is what 'they' say
who is they anyway
they could be wrong
brunettes might actually have more fun
have they looked into that
maybe redheads have more fun & it is a well kept secret
Elliott Yamin will release his debut album on March 20. The album will be released on Hickory Records through RED Distribution. Elliott worked closely with his music publisher, Sony/ATV Music Publishing, on the writing and production of the album, and the two parties will similarly cooperate in the marketing of the project.
"This is an ideal situation that enables Elliott to have real creative and marketing input over the music that he produces," manager Jeff Rabhan said. The deal will also allow Yamin "to participate as a meaningful partner in the album's financial success," Rabhan said.
"I'm excited to get my music out to my fans, and I'm thrilled to be back in the studio working on original music," Elliott said.
"We are very happy to help Elliott achieve his vision and bring his music to his strong fan base,” said Danny Strick, President, Sony/ATV Music Publishing. “This project is a natural development of our role as a modern day publisher, helping our writers to reach the broadest audience."
Elliott ’s first single, “Movin’ On”, will be available on all digital service providers by February 13.
He’s also planning a solo tour for spring/summer 2007.
Don't you woman wish this prediction came true?
"By the year 2000, housewives…will probably have a robot 'maid'…shaped like a box with one large eye on the top, several arms and hands, and long narrow pads on the side for moving about.)"
- New York Times, 1966.
Splat!
Here's somethin to entertain - if you want to microwave your sponge to sterilize it, make sure its wet first:
Microwaving Dry Sponges Cause Disasters
Reuters
After a report came out that microwaves can sterilize kitchen sponges, some people ruined their microwaves because they did not wet the sponges first.
Talk About It: Post Thoughts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WASHINGTON (Jan. 25) - Reports about a study that found microwave ovens can be used to sterilize kitchen sponges sent people hurrying to test the idea this week -- with sometimes disastrous results.
A team at the University of Florida found that two minutes in the microwave at full power could kill a range of bacteria, viruses and parasites on kitchen sponges.
They described how they soaked the sponges in wastewater and then zapped them. But several experimenters evidently left out the crucial step of wetting the sponge .
"Just wanted you to know that your article on microwaving sponges and scrubbers aroused my interest. However, when I put my sponge /scrubber into the microwave, it caught fire, smoked up the house, ruined my microwave, and pissed me off," one correspondent wrote in an e-mail to Reuters.
"First, the sponge is worthless afterwards so you have to throw it out instead of using it. And second your entire house stinks like a burning tire for several hours, even with windows/doors open," complained another.
Aaron Hoover, a press officer at the University of Florida, said several other news organizations received similar complaints, although no one had complained directly to the university.
"We figured, 'wow, we better let people know right away that the sponge should be wet,"' Hoover said in a telephone interview.
The university issued the following advisory: "To guard against the risk of fire, people who wish to sterilize their sponges at home must ensure the sponge is completely wet. Two minutes of microwaving is sufficient for most sterilization. Sponges should also have no metallic content. Last, people should be careful when removing the sponge from the microwave as it will be hot."
Copyright 2007 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
2007-01-25 11:59:40
good mornnig
jess, you have boring blog-friends lately...
Leah and I worked with Meghan Follows on The Christmas Child in 2002...Leah had several in-depth conversations with her as she was her driver...
Sterilizing Sponges.....very interested.......I wonder what else I can sterilize in my mw
Mexico was fantastic......More Orphans than ever......still no plumbing.
not working plumbing anyway.
The children are more beautiful than I remember......CHRISTIAN came up and hugged me.....Oooooooo he has my heart.
They were all so excited to see us.
Sandy and Gloria and Jan and Sylvia and I took Pastors Wife Angie to the grocery store in Mexico.....
That was a trip.
I keep popping off with Danish for some reason. It is not helping at all.
I just gobbled up the little orphans.
They are so sweet.
We made Chili and Corn bread and they loved it..
They also have 2 dump cakes waiting to kool when we left.
Cherry and the other Apple
They need more diapers, OVERNIGHT pull-ups, wipes, towels,and kitchen towels, pot holders and dishcloths, silverware, plastic bowls, toilet paper, plastic cups and plastic kids size plates, Super large pots, thick socks, and underwear and a washing machine.
Gloria is not satisfied with simply one love interest, along with Ernie, she also has her sights on Angie's father Antonio. LOL
me and my girls liked the Anne of Green Gables and Avonlea also... watched them a lot when the girls were young...
I would like to recommend the newest CD radio drama _ AMAZING GRACE put out by Focus on the Family...
Listen to the radio program this Monday if possible...and get ready for a movie on Feb 23!
are ya'll back from Meheeco already?
When did you leave? Not a long stay???
http://www.traveltheroad.com/
Is the WEBSITE for 2 guys named
TIM SCOTT and Will Decker who travel the world preaching the gospel and recording it on video. It is so kewl.
Left Friday........still here...
in Del Rio.....headed home tomorrow afternoon.
:0)
SALT! Just incase..........
hello to Sylvia!!! hello to son Cruz Crouze!!!
say something! ok,I will....
ole'
hello Sylvia
blessings
hi beth
hi jess
hi others
hi anonymi
is this weather weird or what? warm one day, frigid the next...
at least we don't have 40 inches of snow like some folks do...
my brother in law has to shovel snow each day (Denver) just to get out to go to work... they don't close the whole town/city when it gets cold or icy...
where IS everybody?
how's you?
i'm here, with baby in other arm. bath time soon for him.
Jess.....I have all three or four of the Anne of Green Gables saga
and alot of DEE Henderson books.
Want them?
HOME sweet HOME....just walked in.
Sweet trip....lots of hugs.
Gotta hurry back to Mexico as soon as possible.
It is too cold to have so much water all over the bathroom and kitchen floor....those sweet little peeps.
how's Shannon's back?
welcome home Granny of Vikinghood
good night to all
First!
Wassup with Shannon........
Everything OK?
Post a Comment