a blog about what you can do to help me on bedrest.
Including: what we like to eat
What I like to read or watch
What the visitor policy will probably be....
any other ideas?
This is now the Yablonski archives! The new blog site is here
a blog about what you can do to help me on bedrest.
Including: what we like to eat
What I like to read or watch
What the visitor policy will probably be....
any other ideas?
5 comments:
That's life livcin in the fast lane
livin...sorry
not really very fast... pretty darn slow, actually.
Julie,
I dont know how you get your name to keep coming up. It keeps telling me I have an incorrect password every time. I even change it and it says the same thing. So I have to keep coming up as anonymous. Email me
fresherrain@yahoo.com
Thanks
Georgia
Post a Comment