just a quick checkup.... of course I have the nervous stomach I always
get before these things... update later
**UPDATE**
So glad to see the blog was hoppin while I was out... My cervix is still closed. Hallelujah! Makes me want to do a jig... I won't though...
Who knows what effect a jig would have...
Now to read thru all these comments...
BIG ultrasound next Tuesday!
46 comments:
i get a similiar feeling when i am a substitute at Conroe public HS...
now i have improved my blog, so come on by to see, say, sing, and learn....
That was funny Beth, about Conroe High.
I think you were one of the kids.
I think I want to beat up Cesar.
I mean I know its not a very Christian thing to say, but maybe if I just think it its ok.
Here he is in this picture looking all smug and stuff laying on my couch eating my food...
Looking like the cat that just ate the canary.
Arggggh! I still think I want to beat him up.
you know subbing at CHS is great as long as blogging continues
you know we will have to continue this blog forever...it will always be special...
hey, fighting never helped anybody...well, maybe there are some exceptions...
Love is the answer...or attack....
makem' skeered....
Jessica and Richy any news yet
Hey Bether,
I still get nauseous if I think about teaching, even after 10 years.I still have nightmares about going back into the classroom. I will check out your blog and I agree this has been a great idea that needs to continue. Jess was just here back from her appt. Cervix looks good! She will go into more detail for everybody.mama
911 Beauty Secrets: An Emergency Guide to Looking Great at Every Age, Size and Budget
Diane Irons
Format: Paperback
Pub. Date: August 1999
give your book suggestions, and recommendations...
thanks for the medical update...i actually have plenty of visualization thus far...it's like warm memories from childhood, and before...
Georgia, what has prompted this resurgence of hostilities here? You must remember your BP.
Speaking of cats, however, I have been thinking about cats I have known. Names and faces come back to me.Chopper. Chiquita.Tut.Stoney. Mama Cat (may she R.I.P.). Dr. John, now there was a cat for you. I will ponder this trail for a while and get back to you. Windshield.And more recently, God love him, Loco, who has gone from our midst, what a cat. True to his name every bit.mama
We got some pictures back from Walmart and it made me seethe.
I like Beth's last advice to makemskeered.
Of course Mike League had some great advice, but it aint fit to repeat on a public forum such as this, I wouldnt want people to think that Mike is such that he likes to use weapons and take care of errant animals in a quick and fastidious way.
Like the time that Tony League had a bad parrot. He told he he slammed the bird on the concrete while yelling "You're history!"
Anyway, I wouldnt do that to Cesar.
I have to be nice, think of my blood pressure, be a good Christian, eat my vegetables, clean my house, watch out for the other drivers on the road.....
Best to throw them away and think of cats you have known. mama
Yikes! The thought of Mike League in conjunction with cats I have known could be scary. I guess as long as it was not a cat that he has known it might be safe.mama
This brings to mind days in Cut and Shoot when most anything that moved was in danger of being dispatched to kitty heaven or doggy heaven or turkey heaven or horse heaven or brother-in-law heaven and so on. Cats would be cheerfully meowing around the back door one minute and the next, one would be gone from our midst, if you git my drift. Chickens,ducks,turtles,Emus..you name it.mama
Dad had a cat named King who was a Siamese (25 pounds,really!, Calvin told me!) who would slide down the hardwood floors in the hall and crash against the wall repeatedly.This is true! I'm sure.This reminds me of a Siamese named Charlie we had in Bellaire who hid behind the toilet and had a psychotic condition. Remember him?mama
The whole League family are cat haters. I dont hardly remember Charlie, but the most psychotic cat I remember was Chiquita,
Sometimes when Layla was babysitting her, Layla would lock herself in the bedroom out of fear of Chiquita. Chiquita had a meow that sounded sort of like something in a Stephen King movie,( Never have seen one, just heard about them)
And Leah would say
" I just dont understand it, she is just such a nice kitty when it's just me and Nate around"
Then she took her to the spca, while
Nate sat in the car, too sad to go in.
I remember in Cut n Shoot when living things would disappear from the face of the earth. I watched Mike closely in those days, making sure he always left reminders where he went. Sort of like when the Indians would mark their trails with pieces of fabric.
I still get kind of nervous when we go to church. It gives me confidence to see that men like Will Richards live there and dont dissappear.
PRAISE GOD!
I am so glad that everything looks good. Are there any new drs orders?
Bartholamews Granny
Bob and Mary Burton had a blind cat.
The kids would stand on the other side of the fence and call him to come...
Danmark is 9 hours ahead of you. It is 8:45pm Tuesday night
I mean 7 hours ahead.
No new orders for me... more of the same..
Leah's at the place again... guess Kai needs more weed before he's flipping.
Beth-
that card is cute! thx!
http://www.animatedatlas.com/movie.html
check out the educational FREE map video
COOOOL
give me your email address (so i have all updated ones), and i will try to get around to sending a nice ecard to you...
ecards are nice
incomeisfun.blogspot
then you go to prosperityisfun.blogspot
Charlie the cat, the Siamese mentally disturbed cat,entered the family through stealth of some kind. He was very small and possibly had been put in a pillow case and swung around or something before he came to us.He didn't like any of us and would crouch behind the potty waiting for enemies to pounce upon.We would take him out of the bathroom trying to develop his character, telling him it wasn't really all that bad etc. But upon leaving the security of his environs he would climb the furniture and run a horizontal route somewhere between the couch and ceiling, yowling, fur standing straight up, eyes like they saw hell straight ahead.
I can't remember how he left us but I'm sure it was dramatic. Maybe Bobby remembers, I'll ask him. mama
Leah led a sheltered life as a child. Now she is smoking things under her toes. Just don't say anything and she will never know . mama
BREAKING NEWS...
Baby Kai has flipped. REPEAT.. Baby Kai is down and preparing for landing!!! mama
Ooooooo how wonderful!
Pot can be a wonderful thing afterall
Still 100% effective!
That is sooo great! but how does this work medically? I mean what kind of wierd thing is this? There has to be some sort of chemical or physiological reason that this works.
I can see it now, headlines
Local church unaware that pregnant women in congregations all were avid pot smokers.
Mercy Christian Fellowship has more to celebrate these days than the day that the Lord has made. 15 pregnant women from the 3 local congregations were jailed on friday for possesion of marijuana. Quote from Linda Stanley- head of intercession for the multi-congregational church "Yikes! It's was just like our cat
Rufus..."
Rufus liked his reefer?
oh my
This is the way rumors get started. It really wasn't pot. It just smelled like it. It was called uh..mutziw..uh something. and it was kind of like incense and they set it on fire underneath her toes and it wafted up through her belly to Kai and made him want to turn a flip.Later. He didn't turn a flip right then. He waited till his mom was asleep and then held his nose and made a dive for it. So, now you have the facts, more or less.mama
Hey you guys ever heard of e-mail?
I mean, no offense, I guess it is fun to let everyone learn about weed smoking cats. Hey I've got some weed stories, no wait, I won't go there. (for the sake of humanity) - Richy
Ok, for those of you who think less of me now than before,
Rufus was fictional.
I was just trying to tie Mama in with all of her cat stories.
I really didnt make the relationship with the pot and the cat.
I just thought she might have something interesting to say like Daddy always liked to put Rufus on the ceiling fans and turn it on and see how long he would stay up there.
And something about wondering about the mental condition of Rufus and his torturer.
Totally fictional guys
yeah.... well I heard a very brief reference about Andy giving acid to a dog....
of course all this was BC...
except for Leah and the incense
and Richy wasn't dogging anybody.. he was just making a joke...
not at all like the time he threw a Mormon Bible out the front door into the parking lot while Andrew watched astonished
I am having trouble remembering Rufus. But now Daddy, when I wasn't around, did have a small tank which he used to run down cats. Some cats thought it fun. Some were totally bored by it. Others, like poor sensitive Tut were damaged and took refuge under the bed which reminds me of a story about Loco and Luna.mama
yeah.... that's a good idea.... or something
Post a Comment