Saturday, August 20, 2005

I am a boring person

Yesterday was the most boring day of my life. I think.
Richy was busy all day so R2 and I just laid around and did nothing.

You may be saying to yourself, "Not good! She has to lay around for 5
more months!"
or maybe you're not. But if you are...
Once I get all my books and arts and crafts and my Netflix membership,
I should be able to keep myself much more busy. Yesterday, I ran out of
library books, had no movies and no crafts. I watched Divorce Court,
Texas Justice and Judge Judy.
Then I drew some pictures.
Then I played solitaire.
bleeeeeggghhhhhhh

Today, I am meeting my home group at Starbucks. Then I may go to Target
and see if they have a little cart I could ride on. And I'm picking up
my books from the library. By the time I get home I should be wiped out
and ready to lay around the rest of the day.

the name game continues. Every time I really like one, our child is
named that for an hour or two. Then, not so much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see Daddy now, kind of like the Lion King in the sky saying "Nooo, Jessica, just remember Stanleys do not get bored...fade out into Elton John singing something something.You could:
Write to George W. he needs your advice.
Call up 25 people and shock the daylights out of them.I know, I know..)
Write to papaw and make sure you are still in the will.
Think of a way to design a robot arm that will go all the way into the kitchen and open the refrigerator..Yes?
Call up John Kerry and give him what for.
E-mail every one on the mailing list and ask them to send you food. This one I want to hear about!Ha! I crack me up.
Design an exercise program which can be done from a prone position while eating a brownie and reading a book. Involve little Richy, especially in the brownie.
Remember your heritage.mama

Georgia said...

I can just see Dad's face in the sky in place of Mufasa. With all the stars around (Elton John singing..)( Voice echoes) "rememberrrr Jessicaaaa only boring peopleeee get boreddddd...

Then a loud screeching voice screaming also in echoes "Juniorrrr... Come change the channellll for meeee..

(More echoes)
Sighs.. Gottaaa Goooo Jesss rememberrrrrr....

Georgia said...

I love the brownie exercise. Make up some more of those. Hey, Julie Want to write a book about brownie exercises?

jess said...

well.... my goodness.
the blog was hopping while I was at Starbux and Target.

lots of ideas... lots of name ideas.

To quote Pastor Mike "Yes... that's true, that's good. Not exactly what I'm looking for... does anyone else have an idea?

Julie only has email at work so she won't be back until Monday.
I like the idea of naming her baby, though. More on that tomorrow.

Georgia said...

Are you just relaxing, or are you on some kind of bedrest right now?

jess said...

I'm not officially on bedrest, but every time I do stuff I have symptoms or issues and end up laying back down....