Well, I figured out I must be full of whatever chromosomes X or Y that
produce boys. Yup, its a boy folks.
(Ha ha, I beat Jess to the post) I'll go ahead and name him Jeb Turner
Clark. Or Martin Luther King Clark.
Something cool like that. - Richy
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Its a....
Labels:
toby pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
snake in the grass....
You have 12 kids,man! Name one of yours!
I suggested George W Clark. No go.
Shazbot Neutro is (a name) still available on the Yablonski front of potentially reproducing males. This is due to C3 having been influenced by Papaw to run like a ruptered duck if a woman comes after him. And we are hoping the Bobster has come to rest, speaking of x chromosomes. I bet when C3 finally finds that wife from Porter I have been suggesting, he will settle down and make boys like crazy.
Although it its probably better he has loved and lost rather than never loved at all,he has chosen really beautiful women, but too skinny. Georgia and I believe he needs someone of substantial girth. Also someone who has strong opinions about life and will shoot his legs off if he tries to run. This will settle him down and make him happy. It will also guarantee him about 7 kids. But as of now Shazbot is still in the name pool.mama
Calvin doesn't spend enough time in Porter....
Maybe we should bring in some imports.
I never forget that Shazbot is in the rotation. Also Nivlac, may he rest in peace.
He has so far resisited my counsel. He just hasn't met the right one yet. I have met many likely cnadidates out in that part of the county. These are women who know how to express themselves very clearly, however. And C3 is subtle in his ways. Softspoken, what? He is one who likes to sing his heart out at a very high decibel level about love gone bad and environmental issues. But off stage,confronted by such Valkyries, the trembling aspen, the decidedly diplomatic, nervously looking for the exit. So we have to break him in easy, see.
I don't know, these are just a few ideas. mama
Hey Arberto, I bet you are really Robert! The 12 kids response helped me to put 2 and 2 together.
Axel Bartholamew Clark ABC
your mustache looks really cool Arberto!
What about Jayden Imanuelle Clark!
Nicholas Jayden Clark
:0)
I like Nicholas too
give him a gentle name like
chaney marvin clark
Post a Comment