This morning I woke up because someone was crashing into things in the
other room. I waited for tears or profanity... nothing.
So I got up and went in there and R2 is sitting in the middle of his
bedroom with a jumbo jar of peanut butter, trying to open it.
Cheerios didn't seem to be too much of a letdown.
He's getting very resourceful at hunting. Yesterday morning he had
somehow gotten 2 slices of bread out of the breadbag and was enjoying
them when I got up.
One time, I took a while to put away the groceries. I came in to find
him with a bag of fresh hot HEB tortillas, one bite out of each.
A kid's gotta do what he has to to survive, I guess.
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Peanut butter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ha! so this is where I talk. I tried sending you a reply but the demonized computer at Sanctuary is manifesting and has been sending my reply for about 6 days now. This is great. Think of the number of people who can be aware of your inner workings. Or on second thought don't think about it.
by the way that was me, mom.
testing.
You got it, Mama.
I mean, you worked it right and it's true about my inner workings...
Hi, Mom
Im glad you finally got here.
Hey Jess,
So did you and Richy eat burritoes and fajitas for a week with each tortilla having one little bite out of it?
Can we get a little more description of what the baby profanity is like.( I love that one.)
Let me guess..
The computer at the Sanctuary...
Is it a pc?...
Yall pc haters are soooo transparent!
baby profanity is very hard to describe. I'll have to think about it.
No fear, J. As long as there are PCs, they will be broken and Tim will be busy.
Post a Comment