We'll be heading home today... sigh.
But, I do have 5 books waiting for me at the library. And tomorrow I
get to go to Babies R Us and Half Price Books! So that's kinda a
vacation extender.
I had crab legs last night. Really, they are the best thing. I get them
twice a year... birthday and anniversary... mmmmmmm
I actually had the Ultimate Feast which also included lobster tail and
shrimp. It was so good. I sat there picking at the tiny little pieces
for a long time. It's such a violent thing to eat. BREAK the legs and
pull out the meat. Anyway....mmmmmm
I'm starting to deal with some emotions now... as I get closer. I can
feel myself trying not to think about this baby. I need to get in the
Bible and start surrounding myself again. Anytime I hide from God I
start getting sad or afraid.
Housekeeping came at 8:30 this morning. I told her come back later, but
isn't that pretty early? Sheesh.
1 comment:
Ok, when you said you had crab legs that seriously threw me off. I had NO IDEA what you were talking about. Frustrated, I just signed off and watched Steal Magnolias (that really girly movie). "Shelby" (Julia Roberts) who is pregnant in the movie says, "I've discovered the early stages of crab feet." So then I'm like OH MY GOD I'm gonna get this crab thing . . . 'cause everyone who is pregnant must get it!!! Then I frantically ask my Mom, "What the heck is this "Crab feet" pregnant women get? I just now heard of this today! I haven't read this in any of the symptoms pregnant women get!?!?!" . . . and she says it's like some wrinkle by your eye. So I'm like, Oh great I'm young I don't want wrinkles. And I'm thinkin . . . Jessica doesn't know what she's talkin about it's called crab feet not crab legs. So then I get back online 'cause I've been wanting to post on this blog for a while. I read the blog again and I'm like oh, I am truely a DORk . . . she was eating crab legs not experiencing crab feet. Well, you might be experiencing that, I dunno . . . I haven't seen you in a while, Jess, and if I had seen you I wouldn't want to offend you by saying you did indeed have "crab feet"
So, I really feel safe now, no one can delete this blog (except me) and I'm not in immediate danger to get crab feet!
Post a Comment