Thursday, November 03, 2005

Doctor's appointment

I have an early appointment today... pray for an awesome report!


UPDATE
It was a great appointment.... no cervical change! So we all agreed that the ultrasounds are more of a hindrance than a help right now, so we're not doing any more for a while. FINE with me... they were a pain.
Next week is my glucose test. No big deal but fun to me because I've never had one!

33 comments:

BethC said...

hello fine friends and fam
@CHS today, seniors Govt., and a pep rally day....another dress-up day, too

Josh said...

I'll be in meeting from 8:00 - about 10:00. See ya in two hours.

BethC said...

Hi Sharon, how's your day?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to see how beautiful I am today!

BethC said...

i thought guys day was for the horrible injury stories..but i do have a few to tell if you are interested

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Sharon,

Monday December 5th !

:0)

BethC said...

Monday 12/5 is
Sharon and Nathan Schluter's Bday
and
my sweety's Bday, Andy
and
the ornament exchange

BethC said...

crystal, you ready for your baby shower coming up?

BethC said...

last day to early vote, Nov.4th
regular (stand in long lines)
vote day is Nov. 8th

BethC said...

oh, my, you wanna swap big baby stories...i might have a couple..

BethC said...

Bobby was 10 lbs 1/2oz, Houston
John was 9lbs 11oz, Houston
Chris was 8lbs 11oz, Conroe

seems to be a trend...
still all big, and all natural

BethC said...

Julie 12/5 Bday...!!!!
i didnt know!!!wow

BethC said...

labor, all back labor:

Bobby, 24 hrs
John, 12 hrs
Chris, 6 hrs

another trend

BethC said...

i will guess;
she will choose
less pain, less labor

BethC said...

really, i was not all brave or anything; i chose natural b/c
i do not like
needles (epidural) or
knives (c-section)

BethC said...

and drugs seemed unneccesary, but i was naive/ignorant too
not brave

BethC said...

i had Dr. Reed for Chris

BethC said...

it's all worth it

BethC said...

maybe we should move to a different subject before the
men-folk return....

BethC said...

it is probably just my memory issue
i'm sure i was told before

BethC said...

i always preferred not to wash the baby clothes before using them b/c the material is always the softest brand new...just my opinion/preference

jess said...

I am SO having an epidural. I HATE pain. Dr Reed will let me try VBAC... Richy really doesn't want me to have another c-section but it's not the end of the world if I do...

jess said...

it's there now...

jess said...

crystal I was wondering about that Beeba.

Let's go ahead and completely isolate the men-pregos:
Where are you delivering? Who will be in the room with you?

jess said...

beth: how bad were those deliveries? your boys were so big! I never knew you did them natural

jess said...

same... I'll have Richy in there and I'm thinking the family in the waiting room in case I need my mommy or something

BethC said...

the only issue/struggle/pain was the back labor
and
stitches (pain) with bobby
other than that not so difficult for a 6 footer mom

BethC said...

i weighed less after bobby was born than i did before i was preg...all baby

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Praise God........!

You already knew that it was a technician problem anyway.

Great to hear the correct report.

Jeg elsker dig :0)

jess said...

I haven't made a new room yet.... just updated the same post

jess said...

hang on I'll do one...

BethC said...

aaarggghhh...
glucose test...yumi..NOT
take it from an old pro...i had many...is this the kind with fasting

jess said...

UPSTAIRS