Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hot date

Last night I went on a date... by myself.
VKG kept the young--uns... except for little Lentil... and I went to the movies... where I ordered nachos with jalapenos and milk duds. It was great. Watched a little Hilary Duff chickflick... which I laughed very loudly at.... sometimes stuff is funnier when you are by yourself.
Then Lentil and I went to Borders and had a bread bowl of pasta fagioli... which is kinda funny to say... and it wasn't that good. But, protein in there and whatnot. Then I wandered around Borders for a few minutes and purchased this book... of babies... on clearance for 5.99!
Fun was had by all... I like me.


Tonight is R2's evaluation for the horseriding therapy program... Leap of Faith. Very exciting stuff.

9 comments:

BASSicallyN8 said...

OK, I'm here now...as opposed to the studio where I should be. But somebody's gotta watch these kids...and I'm a lot free-er that a babysitter...

BASSicallyN8 said...

good call on the moo goo...didn't even cross my mind...Which is a surprise; because food is usually a permanent fixture there...

BASSicallyN8 said...

strange definition of hoppin

jess said...

hey MAMA!

BASSicallyN8 said...

Jess, iChat

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Jennifer........can you send me a phone number or an email address for Frances Posinski?

Please send it to bedstejoy@gmail.com

BethC said...

God bless Frances and family

What is the report for little (4yrs) Josiah?

Let's all be together for MCF women's conference! 9/8-9

Joshua school starts 9/9 "Prophetic Ministry" taught by Linda S....aka mama
get your reg&$ asap!

psa out

Mama PC said...

yep - place a cow, a baby and a man in a wok... and you get....

MOO GOO GUY PAN!!!!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

FRIST!