Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Well, the monday morning mommy meeting is going great... kim is doing a good job inspiring us...
I am the most disorganized person in the world. and THAT is a universal statement.
Actually, I am certain there are more disorganized people than myself. But, I am greatly in need of order.

When I look around and I see stuff everywhere... I am not loving it. I would love to be one of the little magazine homeschool families with all the labeled plastic storage and everything in it's place. Someday, someday.

Guess what Richy is starting! Horseback riding for therapy!! The program is for special needs kids... I am SO excited!
Also on the schedule ... Special Champions Basketball! He is going to be so excited! It is so fun to have stuff for him to do coming up... because I will live IN TOWN. Holy Moly.

Last night around 3 I went on a trek to an unidentified room in my home... and found R2 and the cat sleeping on the couch. Ha. What a teenager.






Radrev tonight. Do it.

6 comments:

Josh said...

WHAT! Get that stuff picked up, and get those plastic storages labeled right now!

Naa, really, we got stuff all over these days too.

That’s very cool about R2’s activities. I worked with a lady when I was contract that volunteered at a special needs children horse back riding place up here. She really enjoyed it and said the kids loved it.

Josh said...

For those who know Daniel Sparks, he and his wife are having a BOY. Cassie is due around Christmas / New Year. I suggested the impartial name of Joshua Keith Sparks, but he didn’t go for it.

jess said...

what a jerk! Did you suggest Koshua Jeith instead?

Mama PC said...

where IS/ARE everyone today? i finally got the blog to come back up after 2 days of feeling....

rejected...

i thought perhaps jess had banned me from signing in... ha!

Mama PC said...

as you can tell, i got off early today....

Mama PC said...

anybody tired of this fat white hen that is continuously doing the Hokey Pokey with her wings???