Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Signing off....

I will be fasting the internet until Weds morning 11/1 ... starting in a few minutes. So y'all feel free to fill this blog up with comments...

I need a breakthrough. I think this is the way.

I won't be checking email, either. So you'll have to call if you really need to reach me. But I probably won't answer as I do not like running and diving for the phone and then instantly into a conversation. Not my bag. But please leave a message and I will call you back. Unless you are just saying hi or something. Then I will acknowledge your greeting and ponder it in my heart.

Pray for me, folkies. Something's gotta give. L8r.

174 comments:

jess said...

and MPC
Oct 28 2006 7:00P
One Eighty - Cleveland Cleveland, Tennessee

Oct 29 2006 7:00P
New Covenant Church Cookeville, Tennessee

Oct 30 2006 7:00P
Chi Alpha - Tennesee Tech Cookeville, Tennessee

Nov 2 2006 7:00P
DH CONLEY Auditorium Greenville, North Carolina

Nov 3 2006 7:00P
6:22 Greenville, North Carolina

Nov 4 2006 7:00P
Christian Chapel Virgina Beach, Virginia

Nov 5 2006 7:00P
Christian Chapel Virgina Beach, Virginia

Nov 7 2006 7:00P
Rad Rev - The Woodlands The Woodlands, Texas

Josh said...

So, what's the venue for next weeks RadRev service since they'll be gone? Who's speaking and leading worship?

Nate said...

alas...I am here...at 1 in the afternoon

i want a popsicle

Nate said...

a report about the day of silence yesterday

5 babies were saved!

5 lives that will come into the world!

Josh said...

Katie- yes, I saw your response last night. Good to hear that your health is good and your feeling better!

Tron- Awesome!

Nate said...

very awesome!

Nate said...

thats just the immediate physical response to a nation wide stand for prayer against abortion. The heaven's were petitioned, and what was loosed there will be loosed here. Faith...faith...faith! Arise!

Mama PC said...

where are you getting your information, tron? what website?

hello everyone

jess, we're standing with you for a breakthrough!!!

Mama PC said...

well folks... it's flooded out here...

our pond is one foot over its banks!

the driveway is missing

and it just started raining again...

the fish from our pond will end up in the Hernandi pond

Nate said...

standtrue.com

they organized the dia de silencio

Shannon2-24 said...

Thanks, Nathan, I just looked at the site & read a little.. & looked at the pictures from last year.

That's so awesome that people are 'speaking' up for the babies who can't speak up for their life.

Below is part of one girl's day last year.. from Megan.. it's so awesome how God led her to this verse.. good verse! : )

God has done that for me so many times too!! That'd be awesome to know of all the times God has done that on the earth through all the years.. Wow!

********************************
"...Lastly 6th Period…the same kid in my 1st period is in that class, so once again I got snide remarks and talking behind my back. I was getting quite upset, almost annoyed at them. I brought my bible to school for encouragement and I basically prayed and asked God to open me up to an encouraging verse and here's what I got.

“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy” Proverbs 31: 8-9

And WOW! I couldn’t believe it…it was ironic that on the day I was being silent and “speaking up” for those who could not speak-- God gave me this verse to read. I had never seen this verse before and I just opened up the bible and look right at it. I wouldn’t call that coincidence but an answered prayer.."
*********************************

Nate said...

thats awesome..

what was the deal with blogger today?

it must be the turnover, today was the first time I got a google error screen instead of blogger...

hmm...

this is peculiar

Mama PC said...

papa jc is calling us all to dinner...

yummy meatloaf (that i assembled this morning before work) and that hannah put in oven at 3:30

salad (he made it all himself)

greenbeans and corn

and iced tea..

hannah's heart is blessed by her daddy's servant heart...

hopefully j will come home soon.

he came home this morning in a positive frame of mind...almost "sweet"...

keep praying for him as he hears the voice and feels the love of God....to the point that he cannot turn away...

anyone hungry, come on ovah!

Shannon2-24 said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, me want some
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmeatloaf..
too bad I so far away : (

Aw, cool, Hannah getting blessed by daddy's heart!

So much love for J from the big Daddy : ) : ) : D

Sorry your a-pond a-overflowin'-a..
stay fishies stay! ; ]

Mama PC said...

we don't mind sharing our fish...

and the hernandez like for them to come down there to "visit".

yum food was good good good

meatloaf (my recipe)

1 1/2 lb ground round
1/2 lb regular sausage
1/3 cup bread crumbs or oats
3 eggs
1/2 onion, chopped fine
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

mix together and form into a loaf

bake in 300 - 325 degrees for several hours with foil covering pan

then, take off foil, coat the top of the loaf with KETCHUP...then bake again for approx 30 minutes at 350 degrees to let it dry out some...

let set on top of stove for 15 mins or so before cutting into perfect slices

(i'm now helping hann with her laundry... while linds sings 'WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE')

IT'S RAINING AGAIN!!!

Nate said...

OH NO! Lindsey is singing drug songs! And you don't live in a submarine...yet. We'll have to see how high that pond gets!

Nate said...

tsal?

whats the deal?

our celebrity host left for a week...and now no one wants to blog?

fine then...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Marnin All..........

All work and no play makes Jill very hum drum and blah!


I forget how the saying really goes.

FIRST!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

All Work and NO play also makes little grandbabies look at you and ask "Who are YOU?"

and instead of tail wagging
,,,,,,,KNOCK KNOCK greets me with a suspicious bark "who are you?"


Hey....wouldn't it be kewl if we all just blew Jess out of the water and blogged our heads off between now and Nov 1st.......?

She would have lots of reading to do on the first.....and you know how much she loves to read...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Maybe I will really make her proud and change my picture ALL BY MYSELF

I doubt that.

She keeps explaining to me how to do it without "stealing" from the site and I seem to forget a simple step each time.....and it doesn't work.....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am sure that she loved your cake..chocolate on Chocolate...!

Who wouldn't?

Nate said...

havent heard from Simplify yet,
but Randy informs me the fella that does the hiring hasn't been in much, October is sales month for the company so he's been out making sales. No time to read lowly resumes

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey guys......SLOOOOOOW Blog....

Have you ever eaten 4 day old leftover Chinese food?


ANYONE?

What about 4 day old leftovers that have sat in carsonagenics for the 4 days?


What if I had saran wrap on them?

Oooo no........!

Mama PC said...

hello vkg

don't eat the poisons

Mama PC said...

i wonder if i'll have time to make a punkin pie THIS weekend!

what was the deal with radiant and the flat tire?

Mama PC said...

i'm eating cold meatloaf...

yum!

Mama PC said...

i hope this blog doesn't dry up and blow away

good night fellows

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Man o Man.....I have a really cute picture of R2 and Madison......

Do you know how to put it on the blog?

Nate said...

so what I heard about broken down radiants was that transmission is leaking fluid. So they're basically driving it till they heard the gears crunching in the tranny. THen they stop I guess...adn fill it back up with fluid. THen they drive some more! I suppose I'm glad I didn't go on this tour, but I kinda wish that I had...I have no cool "tour stories"

I'll have some, someday...

it just sounds like such a fun experience. although it's gotta be exhausting...fun times, fun people...anyway...

peace out

Viking Granny!!!! said...

God has his Right Hand on the group no matter where they go and they will be fine........

Viking Granny!!!! said...

N8T

Why did you not go?


Why are you so bummed?


Why is my pic too huge?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What can we discuss that will stir the pot so that all the peeps who are waiting till Nov 1st will jump out of their shells and add their 2 cents worth?

Jess is fasting so everyone else
1. Just wants to blog with Jess
2. now fasting too
3. Have nuttin 2 say
4. Have another hobby

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Ever notice how people who say that they take "no stance" on the abortion issue are actually pro abortion?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What about all the people in the Woodlands with rulers measuring how long each grass blade is?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hmmmm..........


What about all the people who fly on Buddy Passes because they have a family member in the business?

Would you call that

1. Cheap?
2. Frugal?
3. Poverty Spirit?
4. just plane dumb?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Wassup with VKG not being able to spell?

Why after 47 hours does she still have to go to work on a Saturday?


Wassup with that?


Why is everyone else off the blog and letting VKG talk to herself all morning...?

helloooooo


Okee Dokeee.........

off to workola

Mama PC said...

i've heard or read that certain types of grass need to be cut to certain lengths so that they health of the lawn will be ensured... i guess some "nerd" types will go to great lengths to keep it just right... they must have nothing else to do...

Mama PC said...

if i had a family member into airlines, i'd beg borrow and USE those buddy passes!

EVA! why don't i know where you've been recently? did you go on a trip??? or was it just another one of those "imagination" trips?

but, the pics look like you really were "somewhere"...

please advise

(jess, we DO miss thee, and pray that breakthroughs are occurring)

oh, and btw, i'm "on call" right now... and better get dressed so that in case they "call", I can hop swiftly...

Mama PC said...

vkg.

n8 IS on the tour
n8tron (aka napalm) is the one at home...

Mama PC said...

hi, Diamond

Nate said...

VKG

here's your link

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/
TheRemnate/MoreJOY141.jpg

but the photo WAS huge...

photobucket resized it for us...good photobucket

Nate said...

try this URL for your picture

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/
TheRemnate/MoreJOY141.jpg

Nate said...

nope sorry...the picture is still too big

Nate said...

lemme size it right...

Nate said...

ok, this one is sized for lame picture restrictions on blogger

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/
TheRemnate/kids.jpg

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Thanks N8........Napalm.......what ever......

I will wait for the pooter guiness to figure out a way,. She is so wise in the waz of pooter pics.

I appreciate it anyway......

O well...it is an awefully cute picture of R2 with his cousin Madi

They are so precious. Madison has always had a closeness with R2.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

flying on buddy passes

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Pam.......I agree........why pay full fair.

I have never to my knowledge ever paid for a flight

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I mean full price......

I was planning a trip to Arizona to meet my bio Father this year.

I called him on July 9th to tell him happy birthday.

I was unable to get ahold of him so I researched and found my bio grandmothers phone number on the internet.

I was so proud of me.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I called her and she told me that he had passed away last December 21st.

I missed him...totally...Missed the opportunity to see him with my own two eyeballs.

We had spoken on the phone a few times and he wanted me to wait until I lost 100 pounds before I came to Arizona.

He has alot of friends and he wanted to be PROUD of me when he introduced me.......

How's that for Fatherly love!

Nate said...

that image url is ready to be put into your blogger account so it can by your peecha...

or I can make a link for it I think...

well, I know I can


why are there HTML restrictions? it's so dumb.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

So even though he was gone....I wanted to meet my bio family.

My grandmother will be 91 years old in March........12th I think..

My Aunt Deanna is 72 and wonderful and a peacemaker and a Lutheran...
for whatever that means.

She feels more like a Christian than any of them. I love her.

She pronounces her name DEENA but it is spelt like Deanna.

Uncle Ricky and Aunt Pam were there also.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Pam has seen them all.....Mama PC..

I was emailing all the Arizona pics to my new/old relatives and mistakingly emailed them to Pam instead of Aunt Pam.

WOW!

Thanks N8PLM let me check it out.

YOu are awesome.....I knew you knew how........

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Okay Okay,,,,,,,I am a big pooter dummy.......and I do not mind admitting it........

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Can you email me the info....

I am trying to copy and paste etc.and it is not working.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Pam.......If you load airplanes with luggage,,,,,on Continental..

You get to fly ANYWHERE that Continental flies for $20.00

So do your dependants, parents and spouse.......

This is NOT a myth....it is FACT

Check out www.truth-o-yes.com

Mama PC said...

ARE YOU GONNA APPLY AT CONTINENTAL NOW???

Mama PC said...

jess, yuo need to get a job at Continental so that all YOUR dependents, spouse, mother-in-law can fly for $20 bucks

Mama PC said...

good ngiht all....

:0

Viking Granny!!!! said...

SALT or Last or FRIST!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Yippeeeeeee N8palm!


:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Where do you get the report on the Day of Silence Nathan?

I would like more info about it....

Are these not the cutest little snuggle bunnies ever?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

http://www.citgo.com/AboutCITGO.jsp

Is it true that the owner of Citgo Gas wants to bring down America?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

"The Venezuela government, run by dictator Chavez, is the sole owner of Citgo gas company. Sales of products at Citgo stations send money back to Chavez to help him in his vow to bring down our government. "


Is this a rumor started by Citgo competition or is it true....?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

"Please decide that you will not be shopping at a Citgo station. Why should U.S. citizens who love freedom be financing a dictator who has vowed to take down our government? "


Is this true?

Nate said...

day of silence info

standtrue.com

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Back in the dark ages when The Woodlands was new......they had a commitee that gave citations to home owners/renters when their grass was too long.......it was very important.

You also had to have permission to paint it....and the color had to be approved.........

Is that still happening?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Okay I will check it out.


thanks


:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Okay Arberto and Josharooni......

This citgo stuff seems legit....

Even their own Website says that they are owned by Venezuala.....

I will NOT ever buy my gas there ever ever again.......NEVER....

I kind of like AMERICA

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I had no IDEA what the Day of Silence was for.....

I subscribed to the newsletter and I will be more involved.

I am called to do something about the abortion issue......

I am not sure what yet.

Mama PC said...

hello

our well air pressure pump thing broke, so we were without water for a while tonight

thankfully, my grandmother's well is accessible to us, so John just got back from walking around in the chicken pen trying to locate the valve or switch thing to cause it to run in our direction....

a family HAS TO HAve water, now, don't we???

Mama PC said...

is it now 12:30 instead of 1:30 a.m.? Time changes NOW!!!

FALL BACK!!!!

WHOOPPEEEEEEE

Mama PC said...

NO, NO PUMPKIN PIE YET

but I did have a piece of homemade chocolate pie next door at my mom's tonight...

my nephew and his wife are most probably coming to CONROE to work at that Cornerstone-ish church on I45...

Nate said...

mmm..chocolate pie...

YUM!

Philadelphia was Muy Bueno...

if you missed it, then you missed out.

I love those guys!

see yall in da monin

cept josh and shannon of course...
but the rest of you could potentially be seen in the morning

Viking Granny!!!! said...

does your grandmother live on the same property Mama PC?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

N8Palm did you go to Philly or is it the name of a Group?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

AWE......Richard will be turning 29 while he is out of town....

Poor Baby.........


Grasshopper......when you finish your fast........Grasshopper Grasshoppper

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I do not think that Josh and Shannon are checking the BLOG....
I think that they are Blog Snobs....
or they be fasting too.....


Richard will be in Virginia NOT Virgina on this day of all days.

But my Favorite Bobby will be in DA WOODLANDS on HIS BIRTHDAY!


He will have to celebrate enough for the both of them....

:(

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey maybe we can bust 100 today..!


--------------------------------



this will still go down in the record books as the slowest period in BLOG life....

Mama PC said...

sad, huh...

Mama PC said...

yes, my grandmooter and my mooter and pater live here on the same property...

Mama PC said...

my parents and grandparents bought this property backin 1981 - 5 acres, i think... then, in 85-ish they bought the corner piece of property and dug out the pond so that they'd have better flood control on their side of the property... my dad landscaped it, and they enjoyed having the pond for all the grandkids to come fish... and dad spent many an hour walking out here, in prayer. my grandmother, who lives on the furthest side of the property (towards Oakridge) feeds the ducks in the pond every day around 3 p.m., scattering turkey food and dog food that both the ducks AND the fish love! (we've seen HUGE fish in that pond! and a young man recently caught a 30 lb fish in there!)

In the year 2000, Papa JC went to work for my dad's business, and we decided to move a house out here on the back of the property... so, Nov 2000, we moved in, facing the pond. We've enjoyed living out here... family close by where we can keep in touch.... always able to share sweets and meal leftovers...to borrow a cup of sugar or some particular canned veggie, or whatever... plus, we can keep an eye on each other and our houses...or help each other out in need....

One of the main reasons I wanted to move to Conroe in the first place was to be closer to my grandparents.... and thankfully, we were able to live here close to Pawpaw for the last 3 years of his life...

Yes, vkg, we live close to "my people"...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What an awesome set up !

Perfect......

So....in all your spare time..why don't you apply for a ticket agent for Continental..ailines....?

Hey Napalm!

You could always work for an airline temporarily while you are looking for your dream job...

Then you could fly for free or ($20) and continue to job hunt through out the WORLD!



:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

twelve more to go....or eleven.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Larry was right on this morning...

Our Daddy God wants us to obey HIM because we LOVE HIM!

Great preaching...

And did you notice that really cute red headed 10 month old?

What a sweety!

Mama PC said...

i just got home from my parents' house...where they cooked a roast and the fixins...

we had two tables full of people...

j brought 4 friends with him! which was amazing, since lately he seems to stay AWAY from home. one of the friends was your nephew, jess! Chris Allen! Your son, Beth! He sure is a handsome young man... and very polite and mannerly and eats good too. The girls they brought didn't eat anything. But, I was glad they all came. I told them that anytime they were looking for something to do, to tell J to bring them out here. Mom and Dad have a pool table, and they all played and laughed.

Lord, heal the hearts of the young ones...

Hey, my Nannaw just called and asked me come over and check out her knee... she twisted it somehow... so, i'm gonna go look at her... she's 86...and acts 40.... we have to keep her off ladders and tell her not to rake her leaves any more... apparently she "wrastled" a cat before putting him in the barn, and now has turned her weak knee...

I'll check you guys out l8ter...

8-)

Mama PC said...

N8tronpalm - the cat she "wrastled" was "Bernard", the only cat who has survived living at our house...and he don't live here no more...

btw, SingSing says "mew" and she misses Anila... she's a very beautiful kitten... crooked stumped tail and all...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

How nice to live so close to relatives Pam.......

Sing sing has a nice tail.

I remember how wonderful it was to have the guys and all their friends hanging out all over the house.....with all the back ground music..........

Life moves so fast....

I would like to take Mercy and Madi with me to Mexico....but the money....I think that they cost 100 each.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I am making Christmas Ornaments and chilling out...

I love the crafts...

Too much work makes me feel grumpy and stressed....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

do you think we will make it to 100 posts TODAY?

Hmmmm

Jan let me borrow
"breakfast@Tiffanys" and another

Audrey Hepburn flick.....so I am set .......

Viking Granny!!!! said...

MamaPC......I can imagine being too old to do so many things and your mind still wants to rake and chase cats and run and hop and skip.......but the body wont co-operate....

Bless her heart......

She is blessed to have you so close....ya'll are mutually blessed

Viking Granny!!!! said...

The weekend is always slow....but this is rediculous...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Okee Dokeee

Not even 7p and I am gonna call it.....

SALT!

LAST!

TLAS!

STAL!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

And While I am@it....I might as well go ahead and take care of the early morning blog....

FRIST!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

O yea.....I need to wait til 12:01 for that......

Should I set my alarm and beat the rush?

Well, I can atleast call 100

This just figures....I finally have time to talk my head off and no one is around to talk to......

All BY MYSELF.........don't wanna B

All by myself.......anymore....

Who sings that song?

ELO? JOURNEY?

Mama PC said...

hi vkg

you still there?

Mama PC said...

well, you made it to the 100 mark...

Mama PC said...

strange how sometimes we get on here and talk and talk...and just when we "hang up", another person blogs in...but we never know...

we just knever know...

and we feel as well

"all by myself...."

Viking Granny!!!! said...

So who sings that song besides us?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Have your folks ever had a difficult time staying out of your business living so close, or have they always been fantastic awesome parents?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I have to do a bunch of paper work and I am so so tired of working every cotton picken day.........

Sometimes I wonder what HE got me into....and then I remember.....He is stretching me and growing me and shaping me....and always making sure that I am NOT in my comfort ZONE>

Mama PC said...

they don't ever get "into my business"...

we all are so busy, and they are respectful...

the only time they call is to say they have food for us... or... if have a medical question... or, if there's a major leak somewhere and we all need to get involved or something...

as far as relationships, they never but in... but offer loving advice if asked for....

if I don't wish to hear advice, i don't ask for it, and they don't say anything...

it works for us...

we've only lived close for 6 years now...

when me and john first married, we lived away from my parents for 12 years... so, we developed a strong marriage bond without parents... which i think is healthy to some extent...

Mama PC said...

i used to do crafts more when the kids were young...

when i didn't work full time (or part time)

i told john yetserday i want to quit and stay home and play again...

Mama PC said...

but, then again, i remember that i enjoy my job...

i just wish i had time to bake pies and quilt and stay home and clean house...

i've lost my birth certificate, my marriage license and my expired passport... the last time i saw them was July 09, when we came home from Cancun... i wonder what happened to that envelope? i came back running full speed ahead for that Tribe presentation...and just now trying to clean out things that have been stashed away in my bedroom.


i found a set of keys to TFH! that Brianna and I had gotten from her dad... and they were in the bottom of a sack from a fabric store! that had fabric scraps!!! i'm glad i didn't just throw away that sack full of scraps...

i'll probably find my important documents in just such a sack....

oLORD help me!

(and here I bloggggggggg)

Mama PC said...

miss you Jessica!!!

lsat for tonight... i betcha!

Nate said...

NOPE! sorry to ruin it for ya

alts

Viking Granny!!!! said...

9:37 LSAT!


I can see that I could love my JOB very easily......but I have to learn how to deal with it, with out stressing out.,

Stressing out is not from God and when we stress out we have somehow gotten our focus off of GOD....

NOT HAPPY>.......NO PEACE.....so the secret is not to loose focus.


I am glad that you really enjoy your job.....loving and serving and healing peeps....

lisa said...

Hi...um, ALL. =)

Just checking in, saying hi, waiting for one middle child to wind down. He is still considerably wide awake, even though his cute little brain should be on the old time schedule. For him it should still be 11 pm. And he should be sleepin.

I suppose I'm lsat?

Mama PC said...

nope, it's ME AGAIN margaret!

Mama PC said...

lisa, i need to see all of your boys at the same time so i can tell which one is which...

line em up for me, please...

what are their names and ages???

please list here...

Mama PC said...

i just got an email from hanner...they're getting the van fixed tomorrow and playing at the chi alpha there in the same area mon night

she said to tell J hello...and he asked where she was.... then he got a bit upset that he didn't even know she was gone...

she'll do better next time to be sure to inform all of her family that she's leaving town for 2 weeks. (i wonder if Papa Jc knows she's gone...)

i live in a family where 3 of the individuals are absent-mind-professor types... can you guess which ones???

Mama PC said...

lsat!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

FRIST!


Marnin!

Do you not love the cooler weather?

Makes you want to stay outside and play and rake and drink hot cocoa.

Have a great day.....everyone.

Good luck on all your searches for JOBs and Kids and happiness.......

or whatever everyone is searching for today.

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

God show me how to do EVERYTHING I need to do......and do it excellent..and remain peaceful and focussed on YOU>....

Mama PC said...

ah-men

Nate said...

slow...

berry slow

Nate said...

whoa...blog is back

bout time...

lisa said...

Hi all!

MPC -- sometimes I get their names mixed up, too. "Na-Sa-Lu--Sammy!--whatever your name is!" =)

Nate -- 5 - blond wavy hair (the cute one w/ the ice cream mustache in the pic)

Sammy - 3 on Dec 17 - straight brown hair. Usually seen running like the Flash through church, stopping only to stand on the stage.

Lucas - 1 on Dec 9 -- da baaaby =)

When I have some time, I'll get some pics up.

Everyone having a good day?

Nate said...

wow...blog is up...and still no posty?

where are our late nighters?

Mama PC said...

alts

Mama PC said...

harrumph! i 'm tsal

Mama PC said...

tals

Mama PC said...

frist!

:-)))

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Frst after day break!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

My bio fam gave me my bio fathers guitar and shipped it to me and it broke in shipping......

Is that not a big fat bummer......?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Africa.......Uganda..........
Medical trip.........
three weeks....

anyone have any additional information?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Oooo My Goodness...........

I agree with Jessica......

OVERFLOW is the best ever ...of all the CDs.......

Wow.......

right into God's presence

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Is there a connection between going to school on a regular basis...your entire life......

and your work ethics as an adult?

What do you think?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Is it important to teach your children to be on time every day and have almost perfect attendance?

Is that really teaching them anything?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Good grief........what does it take to get a conversation going?



Anyone ever had something close to your heart BREAK in shipment?


Ever gone to school or had a kid in school?


Wanna go to AFRICA?


GOT JESUS?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Josharooni, Jessica is preaching tonight, or planning something special......Why don 't you all fly down here and surprise her....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

All by myself.......dont wanna b

all by myself.....anymore.....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Boy Jess is gonna have lots of exciting things to read when she gets off of her fast....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

HI STEF!

Josh said...

OK, I'm on my way to the airport...

OK, NOT.

That's a big bummer that the guitar broke.

Nate said...

what broke on it? It may be fixable...

and no, going to school for a long long time doesn't give you good work ethics...I'm just as lazy as ever

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Something on the neck broke..right near the tuner part..

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Let me rephrase my school question.

If your parents teach you to go to school every day and on time for your entire life, would that instill proper work ethics....?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

so if your parents don't really care if you make it to school every day or not.....and they do not care if you are consistantly tardy.....wouldn't that pore into the persons ability to be committed and a loyal employee?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

What a sweet pic of your little family......Josharooni,,,,,you all look so happy....I bet Shannon is a great wife and MOTHER>

Keith is so precious

:0)

Josh said...

I think being on time and having good attendance at school comes in line with “whatever you do, do it as unto the Lord.” I think it is wise to teach children that it honors God to make you BEST at whatever you’re doing (which includes school), not PERFECT, but BEST.

That absolutely plays into your attitude about work. It’s not so much doing good at school as it is desiring to honor God is everything you do, so that means you’ll be a good employee, do what your management request of you, and meet or exceed your performance measurements. Christians should be the ones exceeding performance at their jobs.

Josh said...

Thanks for the nice comments on the picture. Yes, Shannon is a great wife and mother. She always looks so glowing with Keith.

Last Friday was our 5th Anniversary!!! I took the day off and we went on a drive to Langley, WA, which in on Whidbey Island- have to take a short fairy boat ride to get there. Langley is small town that has little shops in the downtown with an awesome view of the upper Puget Sound and the mountains. We just enjoyed the day there and did a little shopping, then came back to our town and ate at Olive Garden. We didn’t want to do anything too big with having Keith, just get out together.

Saturday we took care of three boys, ages 4.5, 3, and 1.5, for five hours while the parents went to a class they needed to attend. It was a good workout, but I enjoyed it. We had to feed them all lunch, put the two younger ones down for naps, and play with them the whole time. We had blocks, built a railroad system, I wrestled with them, and other things.

Sunday we planned to ride an old dinner train that is a three hour round trip, with stop over at a winery, but we got out the door late (haha- funny since we’re talking about being on time today). It was circumstance we couldn’t control though. We moved the reservations to next Sunday. That will be a good time.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

You are going to have such a great time.....that will be fun!

STEF..........where are YOU?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

hi KT and Jnf!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I was forced to take a day off because of all the hours I put in.

But I am going through resumes and other paper work.....and blogging.

What a day "off" huh?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Man Jess is going to be so amazed that we were able to get to 159 comments.

It took us long enough....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

NATHAN.......where are you......?

Stef.....I thought you were going to blog today.....

Robert Clark is having a birthday November 5th.......HE will be 29 years old......

I want to surprise him with a big PARTA......

Richy will be goofing off in VA..

Some peeps think it is kinda important to be around YO MUDDER on your birthday and some DONT!

Nate said...

take a picture of the broken guitar...or bring it to rad rev tonight...I'll take a look...it may be fixable...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Well, I guess I don't want to surprise him after all...I just want to throw him a fantastic PARTA

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Are you a "geetar Dr.?"

Jess has it......it was delivered to her house because I do not have an address.....only a po box.

Nate said...

haha...nice suprise

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Next time you go over there, ask her if you can see it....

She is hauling chidlins all by herself so I don't want to ask her to add the guitar to her loading up experience.

Nate said...

I'm a knower of many things...
I might not know if it can be fixed...but it depends on whats broken and how bad...

Nate said...

and a purveyor of fine goods...

BethC said...

happy Bday to Sam Walsh!


Rad Rev continues tonight with Mrs.Clark

Georgia said...

We got a gerbil. I dont really know how we aquired a gerbil, but my suspicion is that Beth had something to do with it, since its shredded papers in the bottom are Conroe High referrals.

Georgia said...

We put some names in a hat including, Zeus, Bono, Bacon, rat and others, but ended up with Larry, Larry the Gerbil.

Georgia said...

He is trying to escape and my guess is that he will, being his mother (Heather) is not home. His little Gerbil nose is sticking out of the cage.

Georgia said...

I really hope that the Reicherts dont mind. Larry is a nice name. For Gerbils and others.

Josh said...

How come no one ever wants to name a pet Josh?

It's always Larry or Harry or Sam or somein' think that.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Gerbils look like mice! Large Mouses.......What a nice MOM you are G!

We were partial to hamsters.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

If Larry is successful in his attempts to escape....look out for your Dishwasher.....our Hamster crawled in and went through the hoses and chewed so many holes in them that we had to pitched the entire dishwasher.....

I have been washing dishes manually ever since!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Josharooni........I guess I need to be leaving for the airport.....

What time does your flight come in?

Jess might be Preachin tonight..

Might NOT.....

Ya never know

Mama PC said...

josh, we researched and found that train ride when we were coming to Seattle...and we wanted to do it, but couldn't squeeze4 it in... looks good... let us know so the next time we travel to seattle, we can/may do it :-)

john is making supper

sausage and fried egg (sandwiches?)

i am blessed to have a husband that'll serve me and love me and take interest in what i'm doing and what i need... i am truly blessed...

now to learn to serve him more... he is so deserving of so much more....

but, he is saying we are balanced and that i complement him in other ways... etc etc etc... he sure knows how to talk...

ok

i'd better go help him...

see you all soon!

and jess, i'm praying for you right now that you'll be bold and strong and that each word will be powerful and cut to the heart...

i'm praying for your brother this past 24 hours as well...

Mama PC said...

eva vkg

hannah's guitar fell once and broke at that spot i think. irrepairable... but, only an expert knows for sure... take it by guitar center and ask the guys there. they are nice enough...

more on that guitar story later...

Mama PC said...

i once had a black cat named Larry

well, his name was "Larrimore"... "Larry" for short...

we don't know what happened to him... musta been a snake or poison...

sing sing sings hello

caviar joins in

"we are siamese if you please..."
buh bump bump bump
"we are siamese if you don' please..."
bump, buh bump bump bump
"we like larry gerbil in our catfood bowls..."
buh bump bump bump
"we love larry gerbil in our tummy holes..."
bump bump buh bump bump bump...

ok

i'd better go eat...

beebow said...

www.voteyesforlife.com
Watch the videos. They are made by a Dr. who used to be an abortionist.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I dont think I can watch the video BEEBOO.. Those images are already burned in my brain....I don't need any new ones.....

I DO VOTE FOR LIFE.....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Robert spoke from his heart....

it was REAL and it was AWESOME..

Jessica....you spoke from your heart too....I was trying to calm down Jade......who saw me when I dropped off the Tobe....but what I did hear was powerful...I don't want to shut HIM out or shut His voice up....

This was not a night to miss....
you and Arberto and returning to the Lord....

Nate said...

Rob...that was so awesome...SO awesome
tonight was my night for RadRev...Rob, I'll be at your homegroup every chance I get!

Mama PC said...

ok, how come no comments about sing sing and caviar's duet up there at 7:14???

buh bump bump bump...

Mama PC said...

hi beeb...

good night all

ltsa

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Welcome Back Jessica ...

Brand new day to a brand new way.

God is good....and merciful and loving...constant....reliable..

Rock Steady....right there.... never waivers...patient

I might need a "Post it" on my forehead so I will never forget.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Was it recorded? Jessica....Arberto......N8palm...
was last night recorded?

Will it be on the website soon?