Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Congrats Georgia!


About time! I'll let Georgia tell you all about them...




Good luck on your interview today, Josh! Show 'em how it's done in Texas!

Doctor's appointment today... we'll leave here by 10 and be back in the afternoon.

45 comments:

jess said...

Here's your fix, JD! If I don't feel like talking after my appointment, I'll text you or email you

jess said...

Well- yeah, but these are kids 5-8 for her... the more kids you have, the faster you're up and around...
I'd expect her in here

Josh said...

Good Morning Friends!

Congratulations to Georgia for the virtual birth of what looks like very large and healthy quads, she must have really been huge! Appears to be four bouncing baby boys, and look at those full heads of hair! How cute.

Thank you for the good luck wishes yesterday, Julie, and today, Jessica. I’ve spent over three hours preparing and feel I’m as ready as I can be. It will be three people at once, so that will be new, but not a pressure for me. The interview is at 1:00 PM (3 PM CST). I’ll bring in my rope and hog tie ‘em big ‘ol TEXAS style.

Josh said...

Sorry you’re so bored Julie. I do have a ton of work. HR services are always busy after a long holiday weekend, hence why I didn’t even get to post yesterday and haven’t said much today. I’m also taking half of someone’s work load while they are on vacation for two weeks. I’ll try to see what’s happening at lunch, before I leave for my interview (I have to drive to another location, so leaving a hour before).

Georgia said...

Hey, everybody

I feel so good today. I feel like I have lost about 100 pounds. Did anybody notice that my quads are already sitting up and have motor control with their arms and legs? That is because they were born 6 months old. I am going to change their names.
The first one was born in an elevator.
His name is Groucho. His father is related to either Donald Rumsfield or Eyeore, I couldn't get the story straight from him.

The next one was born an hour later in a taxi cab. His name is Abdullah. ( Had to give the cab driver some kind of credit.) His father left the country after 9/11 and came back a few months ago. Says he is on a job here in Houston, something about the ship channel bridge... I dont know, not my problem anymore

The third one was born on in a skyscraper. ( It is a long trip to the hospital around here.)
His name is Pennzoil
His father lives in baytown. Works on one of those plants that exploded in the summer. Oh, well, liked the guy, but easy come, easy go.

The last one was born in the ocean.
His name is Jellyfish Mackensie. ( Don't ask me, I cant figure that guy out) His father was a surfer and is missing a few brain cells. When the baby was born he said " Party on, Jellyfish dude!" and went for a dive
I'm not sure if I want to see him again.

Anyway last night was really exciting and I have had lots to do and am quite busy now.

Georgia said...

I will need some food, Julie. Please send any food you can get your hands on. They are already eating table food and I think Jellyfish is trying to eat the table itself.

By they way, Abdullah wont eat. Keeps looking at me like he would like to kill me. Last night he waved some sort of baby flag. uh... Is it Ramadan?

Georgia said...

Stephanie.
Welcome back from Africa. I am glad yall are home safely. I am sure yall have many great stories to tell.
Heather's email is atkins200077373@yahoo.com

Georgia said...

Yeah, wierdest thing all them daddies in one bunch.

Of course because there were no doctors in all these strange places, They were all natural.

The elevator was kind of scary though, it kept moving.

Georgia said...

Leah was there for Jellyfish's birth. She kept saying "Breathe!" And she screamed a lot for me. She slapped his father when he asked her for a date.

Georgia said...

Yeah, well you know, life goes on. Can't let 15 pound births slow you down.

Georgia said...

Yeah, that's a good idea. I can write during their naps. Decorate while I am changing diapers, Cook and wash laundry while burping. Anyone have Martha Stewart's address, I think I need to talk to her.

Georgia said...

Yeah, I don't know how Mike is going to feel about all this, but he is a pretty easy going guy.

Georgia said...

LOl
Good point! I have been meaning to remodel the apt complex.

Georgia said...

I am definitely going to need a drug pusher.

Georgia said...

There are benefits for having quads. Walmart sent me a gift certificate for 25 dollars, and a walmart umbrella.

Kohls sent me some 20 percent off coupons.

Georgia said...

Yeah, I don't know if wienerzine is strong enough,

Batboy have you got a return policy?
Or maybe a thirty day warranty.

Georgia said...

Medicaid is saying they don't know who I am. Something about they don't recognize my SSn any more...

Georgia said...

I TRIED to hold off, but SOMEONE insisted they be born yesterday.

Georgia said...

Yeah, I'm not exactly getting a warm response from the government.

Georgia said...

Well, I am getting phone calls from the National Enquirer.

They said that I could have had them on a spaceship. They kept repeating that.

Georgia said...

Yes, I am in need. Anything anybody wants to send me I am sure they will eat, except for Abdullah who has a fascination with the cat scratching post. He keeps slamming toy airplanes into it and shouting.

Georgia said...

I hear that Velazquez is not actually as common as the others. Some say that it is Spanish and is not seen as much as the other common hispanic names in America.

Georgia said...

My car broke down last night in the middle of 1960. It was about 11 pm and I was in a totally dark place in the center lane without lights and my hazard lights were going out too.
There were no street lights there and I couldnt even read it was so dark and about 35 degrees.

( this is not a virtual story)

I was pretty scared.

Georgia said...

Yeah, like Vasquez or Hernandez or Garcia, or maybe Rodriquez

Georgia said...

I like the a,b,c, d idea. maybe I should permanent marker the letters on their backs so I dont get confused.

Georgia said...

Sort of like those people that were getting ready for Katrina and writing their ssn on their bellies and stuff.

Georgia said...

I called AAA and they could get my number from my name and address, since I couldnt read it. The wrecker came pretty quick since I was in danger. It took him about 25 minutes, but I was really glad to see him.

Georgia said...

Well, the reason they wrote them on their bellies was in case they were found dead they could be identified. Kind of creepy actually.

Georgia said...

I had to stay in the car. There were two lanes on either side of me going 60 miles an hour at least. I was afraid I would get hit if I got out.

I really think those Katrina people took it as a joke. They just really didnt think that it would come that far, but it actually did.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Georgia........I am so glad that you finally had those dad gum babies.

They are precious....

You both must be so proud.

Georgia said...

Mike thinks it is the alternator. He has gone to get the part. I was supposed to go to school tonight. I dont think I will make it though. We are working on finals now.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey I am still a wonderful Great DANE....

That is so funny, I have been a dog for more than a week and I just got it......"GREAT DANE"

I am a great Danish princess...

:0)

Georgia said...

Yes, all six of us are soo proud.
I like that, my dad gum babies.

Georgia said...

I wonder if she goes through the dictionary looking for the word Dane or Danish.

Georgia said...

Mike just fixed it. Auto Zone said the alternator is good. So it is running, me and the girls are going to go to Walmart. They want to get the tree up so we have to have eggnog and cookies.
We do this every year. They have to ask Heather it is ok to do without her.

Georgia said...

Mike cleaned some connections, he thinks that fixed it. The quads are staying home with Mikey. I'm sure he will be fine. He will just have to feed three of them since Abdullah is still not eating. The cat runs from him and we had to take the matches from him twice this morning.

Georgia said...

Jess,
Can you let us know if you are ok? Even if you dont want to talk. Just say you are ok or not.

Georgia said...

I will be back, I dont like Walmart.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Richy is a little BRAT...big Richy

I called him and he said
"Its a BOY!"


I had a van full of R and I couldn't even scold him for his humor.

They are all great!

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

G - I think Jess is super dooper intellegent and she sits and just thinks of fun stuff to do with the Danish...she is fantastic.

I doubt she even picks up a dictionary or searches the internet.

She has such a wit about her.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Awe............

I am meeting a bunch of friends and going to Church that night.

Friday night YOUTH>


Can you bring them to me?

They can go too......

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Dad Gummit/

I wish you would have asked me way ahead of time because I would have loved to.

I really like the pic of you Robert.

You are so much cuter than that building.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey baby,
Maybe you can get someone over there to watch the babies and get someone else to watch the big girls.

I do not know how to be two places at once,,,man I wish I did.

Tonight I am keeping Caleb and Jade but I also am going out with Connie so Julie has to bring them to me.

I want to watch your angels but I have already made planes to be at RG.

Do you and STeph want to come to Corn Hole and then go to the Woodlands and "parta" and leave bright and early Saturday?

Just a suggestion.

I sure do love all these grandbabies.

love love love

jess said...

plus Radiant is playing at RG and Richy's preaching...

jess said...

UPSTAIRS