Saturday, November 05, 2005

Happy Birthday to my Sweetie

and his twin...

28 big ones today... He said all he wanted for his birthday was for me
to still be pregnant and everything to be good. You got it!
But I got him some presents too. Now I will go and cook breakfast while
sitting in a chair.

The first birthday we celebrated together was his 17th. Rob invited me
over to a party and I went. Mama and Daddy were pretty sharp, but
somehow this one slipped past them... but hey... that was AGES ago!

3 comments:

Viking Granny!!!! said...

As much as those two spoil eachother, I am sure that she made anything her sweetie wanted.

They are so wonderful together.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Boy, some people like to spend their entire birthdays at Babys R Us......with no strawberries..just having a blast....man

Off to see Luther......

Josh said...

Hey Hey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ROB AND RICHY!!!

Sounds like you had a good time together yesterday. Wow, you guys are 28, and I just turn 27 couple months ago!! A lot different than being 18 and 17 in high school.

Blessing to you both today and always!!