hey let's do a fun thing.... I'm making a countdown site where I count to various occasions...
let's put all the pregnant gal's tickers up there and if you're not pregnant, you can count down to an event...anniversaries, vacations... you can count down weight loss... there's all kinda things! http://countdownsforjess.blogspot.com/
here's where you can make tickers... some just have pregnancy stuff but www.tickerfactory.com can count to any event...
I thought I could put em up like that but I have to have the code... when you make a ticker it should give you the HTML option.... copy and paste that one
had an epideral when they were pretty new 28 years ago.
Didn't work had TWO babies 40 minutes apart Natural......but I got a doozie of a headache that lasted for more than a year..... from the non working epideral.
Chuck was a breeze....1 and 1/2 hour of labor and all natural fast delivery 9lb 9oz and no headache.
Oh! Jess, I'm so pregnant.. I just remembered that you sent me the recipe... I send it to that radiant email.. ha ha I'm forgetful these days.. don't process thoughts in the former fashion of pre-pregnancy!! : )
I will be the first guy to do a ticker. Jessica, I need one to count down to December 10th, which is when I take my Professional in Human Resources Exam. Make it something that is studious looking.
That’s all I could think of, sorry the rhyming juices are dry today. Just saw I have another meeting 1-2 PM. It’s an informal discussion about improvement suggestions in our group. It’s just me a three others, with one of our leads. See ya’s in a hourish.
56 comments:
this is the glucose test I can eat for... if I fail I have to do the fasting one
ah, i c, good to hear
What kind of stuff is the glucose test looking for? Gestational Diabeties?
yup
i had that with Bobby and John, but not with Chris
i learned to watch/eat the types of foods i needed
hey let's do a fun thing.... I'm making a countdown site where I count to various occasions...
let's put all the pregnant gal's tickers up there and if you're not pregnant, you can count down to an event...anniversaries, vacations... you can count down weight loss... there's all kinda things!
http://countdownsforjess.blogspot.com/
here's where you can make tickers... some just have pregnancy stuff but www.tickerfactory.com can count to any event...
www.snugglepie.com
www.lilypie.com
www.tickercentral.com
www.baby-gaga.com
If you want me to make you one, email me your event and the date and I'll do it for you.
you male types are probably thinking of funny ideas. go on 'head and do it.
you already lookin pretty good, mama... ask your gardener
what is the next step? cut n paste it in comment?
actually, mama, i been meaning to tell ya how much i noticed the weight loss...looks great
yeah... just put it here and I'll put it up there
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;53;119/st/20060531/e/start+new+career/k/0e0a/event.png
bout to go
CHS again tomorrow
bether- I need the html for it... look for the code that starts with a href
ok, i gotta stay at CHS a while longer until all students leave for Pep Rally...
I thought I could put em up like that but I have to have the code... when you make a ticker it should give you the HTML option.... copy and paste that one
ohhhh.... that's dumb. email me the link
I'll post about this tomorrow too
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;53;119/st/20060531/e/start+new+career/k/0e0a/event.png
Baby stories.........
had an epideral when they were pretty new 28 years ago.
Didn't work had TWO babies 40 minutes apart Natural......but I got a doozie of a headache that lasted for more than a year..... from the non working epideral.
Chuck was a breeze....1 and 1/2 hour of labor and all natural fast delivery 9lb 9oz and no headache.
you gals are up!
ticker worked...wow...cool...fun
for tickers, they need their name with it or i'm not sure which one is who...
mine already has my name
where is G's ticker....man quads should have 4 tickers
okee dokee... ticker site is kickin! julie- try refreshing... mine came up the second try
Jess, I just emailed my ticker html.. is it the right thing?
That's cute to have all of them together!
that should do it, shannon... I'll put yours up when the email comes!
those are snugglepie, J... maybe it's blocked?
man I must be a big ol dummy or something. I don't see Eva's
All I see is Georgia 4 little peas in a pod.
Help!
Ok Julie, Where do you see eva's?
Are they on the top of the purple next to Georgias or where?
What?
Where is the countdown site?
Gee Whizzzzzzzzz
sit down and finally take a break and found out how savy I am......
Thanks Guys I got it.
How cute.
All the tickers are pretty neat.
:0)
wonder if a guy will ever make a ticker?
all the comments are bout how to do the ticker, so i decided to add one about how great the tickers all look
Jess, the email address I sent it to was ned... hotmail
is that the right one?
or should I use a radiant one?
i'm gone....tanks for da memories
Oh! Jess, I'm so pregnant..
I just remembered that you sent me the recipe... I send it to that radiant email.. ha ha
I'm forgetful these days.. don't process thoughts in the former fashion of pre-pregnancy!! : )
hmmm... I guess use the radiant one because it's not over there yet
correction*
I'll send it to that radiant email..
you can send your weight loss to me and I'll update it...
I update mama and eva's pics
ok shannon you're up!
There is now a link to that page on my front page
steph
I'll do your pic if you wanna send me one whenever you need an update... I'll just upload it and email you back the link
Yep. : )
I put a comment on mine about the flower pic I have with my ticker..
I will be the first guy to do a ticker.
Jessica, I need one to count down to December 10th, which is when I take my Professional in Human Resources Exam. Make it something that is studious looking.
Can you do it?
Go Mr. Study,
gettin' a ticker..
can we go steady?
& never ever bicker?
Yeah, we can go steady,
I’ve always been ready!
That’s all I could think of, sorry the rhyming juices are dry today.
Just saw I have another meeting 1-2 PM. It’s an informal discussion about improvement suggestions in our group. It’s just me a three others, with one of our leads.
See ya’s in a hourish.
I gotta walk the straight and narrow if I'm gonna get any males over there...
check out my new chicken one!
3
o
clock
slump
oh yezzz.... very very excited about that!
no, I'm back on bedrest for a while.... we decided to take it easier for a couple weeks..
Done with my meeting and I just saw my ticker.
A pencil with a turtle, very funny!
Well, someone has to be good to make up for you once in a while. = )
I actually had a typo “once” was “one”, no thoughts that I had to delete.
See ya Julie.
Praying for you Crystal. It will neat for you and Randy to have a little boy. Randy will be one proud papa. He’ll be a good daddy for a boy!
aw nuts. I missed a bunch of comments cause they didn't come to my email.... and now everyone is gone.
no one is there... not even the chair
Post a Comment