Sunday, November 20, 2005

An ode to CTK

Today I will go to Christ the King

and sit in a hard plastic chair

I will lift my voice and sing

And admire Lindsey's hair


You may ask, would it say

My bum, if it could speak

NO! Not the hardened chairs of gray

For they will bruise the cheek!


It's true enough, I can't deny

The seats are awfully hard

So I will answer in reply

A pillow I'll bring my bum to guard


the end

6 comments:

Josh said...

Aww, so poetic it almost brings a tear to my eye. . . or wait that’s just an eye buger!

Georgia said...

Jess,
Did you remember to invite the teenagers who are auditioning for Bob's club to come and join us for Thansgiving. I heard the girl was pregnant and the guy smokes dope, but I dont know, you know rumors...I asked C3 if Antonio the Spanish Dancer was coming and he said you never know who might show up.

jess said...

what are you doing here on a Sunday, Josh?

G- I haven't heard from them. You just never know who might show up.

Josh said...

What, I’m not allowed to come to this blog on a Sunday?

Yeah, I guess I should do something more spiritual on the Lord’s day.

Georgia said...

Did we annoy you?

jess said...

um... crystal? are you in labor?