Let's see what the guys come up with today. Maybe a discussion of their deepest held fears. Or how hard it is to find jeans that fit. Or how really, they just need a hug.
Only time will tell.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
That time of week again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
65 comments:
congrats, j & s! How's it feel?
OK OK sorry Daniel
Pregnant gals on men's day.... tensions are high!
he's just kidding, girls. Daniel is actually more respectful than most guys... opening doors and whatnot
It's ok guys, you can come out.
Yeah, Julie... he says if you want to fight, just let go.
but what do you let go of?
Maybe a poem, Daniel
Any other guys lurking? Maybe you can sing a song or write some poetry
Ahh, it’s the highlight of our week, MEN DAY on the blog.
I just ate breakfast and now must go shave my manly face! I’ll be at work at 8:30 (10:30 for you). See ya then.
Hold us down for an hour Daniel.
all this poetry is making me so emotional.... or is that nausea?
I never heard that dinosaur part in that song before... weird
not in that song "Politicians"
I like that song. Both of them. Does anybody know how to do the dinosaur?
I do the "beached whale" these days
i know how to do the mash potatoes, and the allegator
I do that dance too.
alligator?
And I do a version of the mashed potatoes. In which I sit and eat mashed potatoes.
rob has a dance in which he puts the back of his shirt over his face and dances around. Kind of a "headless crazy man"
and Richy has many many dances... which generally degenerate into something "risque"
but Daniel... I was already cooking a pie... you were just joking??
and can I put some shoes on?
MEAT pie. Like probably venison
godspeed Terri. May the force be with you, and if you die make sure someone brings me dinner
who would want a "sweaty" pie?
I think Daniel would rather have a MEET pie, instead of a MEAT pie. . . as in MEET a sweetie pie.
The Loooovvvvvveeeee Doctor
Huh? In my dreams Daniel will find him a sweetie pie?
JUlie- did the invites come yet?
muscle... car.... impaled foot...
just tryin to keep it manly
daniel- josh did good for himself but it took him a lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time... according to your ticker you should move much quicker
Yeah Julie, I would never profess to be the Love Doctor myself, I needed Jessica to get me started! = )
Woo, I’ve been through that Jennifer, it’s gulling. I pity the man that finds himself in that spot.
Daniel is easy to find a woman for... it's PAUL that has challenged my status as the original Love Doctor
he's so stinking picky! Not that Dan'l isn't... but Paul is REEALLY picky!
It’s also grueling . . .
I have been looking for a soulmate for nearly 200 years. With no luck. Am I so unattractive?
We be having pizza today, paid for by the boss man. FREE PIZZA! Time to get some.
I was wondering, Josh.
Does he mean dulling? guilting?? what the heck?
yeah, u can be picky. then it will take forever and frustrate your Love Doctor
So happy you can eat pizza again , aroo
I always tell Richy if I marry again... it will be a very wealthy man....
kidding
he never finds it as funny as I do
Paul wanted to get together with me and “talk” once. We went out to eat. He asked me “How do you know when she’s THE ONE?” He said his maa had just told him you just know, but he really thought I could give him something more scientific or whatever. I told him the stuff about you know what you’re looking for, praying for, what will complement you, etc., but when it came down to it I was like, “I guess you really do just know when you know.” He left pretty depressed that I couldn’t help him any further than his maa. It was kind off cute and funny.
hee hee hee
I have suggested countless women to Paul... no go
it's not that they wouldn't bite... he has options... just keeps throwing 'em back
or just date widows... they usually are used to men so you can be yourself... and they can cook!
PLUS older women are kinda a status symbol
Daniel-
the family has already decided that my mom's next husband has to be very old and a millionaire.
Sorry. But how 'bout Eva?
yeah, Julie... it looks pretty good even clothed now, plus it was COLD out there!
it's 1800 BUZZ OFF
I have 2 comfiest pants in the world... I alternate them on staying home days...
The other ones are pale gray... They are buried in the laundry room right now...
why'nt you give it a call and find out, Daniel??
Real men.....
can cook
hello from Peet JHS
home of CHIPS and dip
never say NEVER
MCF and beyond
God has many people in many places
We rock forever, we stop whenever,
We rock forever, we stop whenever,
We die whenever, we live forever,
Yaa now, it’s a phenomenon that can’t be stopped now.
Just got out of a meeting that was an hour long and had that song stuck in my head.
Mr. Love, MD is back.
What’s so important about Daniel, the month of May, and getting hitched?
hellooooooooo??????
echo
echo
Oh. there you all are! My page wasn't refreshing!
daniel likes "foreign" gals
I’ve been accused of the same.
Don’t know if Jessica is planning to say so, but I think this house has a 2nd floor now.
UPSTAIRS.
Post a Comment