"How your baby's growing: Your baby is really starting to fill up your
uterus. This week he weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14.4 inches
long with his legs extended. He can now open and close his eyes, and he
sleeps and wakes at regular intervals. He may suck his fingers, and
although his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of
functioning — with assistance — if he were to be born prematurely.
Chalk up any rhythmic movement you may be feeling to a case of baby
hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts
only a few moments, and isn't bothersome to him, so enjoy the tickle.
With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active
now. Wonder what he's thinking?"
I'm 27 weeks! Hooray! What an exciting feeling to be here! We have
every indication that this baby is staying put, but if he were born
soon, he would have a better than 90% chance of survival! I'm not
telling him, though. All he's hearing is Aren't you so comfy? Just have
a nice rest there on top of my lungs and bladder simultaneously.
Feeling a little giddy about this milestone, folks.
59 comments:
Good Morning JD! How's it going?
Woo-Hoo! Big Day! I am so excited. Little Toby is resting nicely like his cousin Kai.
Man, I am sooo pregnant.
You have every reason to feel Giddy!
Jessica this is very exciting.
Toby is going to be a very strong healthy baby and we all know it.
So exciting!
Poor Baby Georgia........I feel for ya......I went over due with twins 100 hears ago....not so much fun. Not only did I loose my toes I lost my legs....
You must be so uncomfortable by now.
I was having a shower and then Cinnamon Life. In that order.
I put a crib on there. I already have a changing table....
emailing you... if you don't get it then I'll just blog you.
Georgia you must be very uncomfortable by now... any contractions?
Wassup with Steph? Is she coming to town on the 17th? Did you get to surprise them? Where they home?
50 million questions
It was for the good of mankind
Steph is great... she wants to do the 17th... we did surprise Rob and fun was had by all
Yippeeeeeee
I will set things up and get back to you.....both.
:0)
Israel is ADORABLE. we took some pictures of him.. I'll post one later
Crystal-
how are the contrax today? and the car seat capers?
josh never comes before noon on Mondays.... hmmm
percolating Stars... just a minute
Please help us feed the hungry,
so many little mouths
There are so many people in need,
especially down here in the South.
Please help us fee the hungry,
Your donations will go far,
no more tummy pains
and you will be the STAR
Best I can do right off the top of my head..........back to work. :0)
yeah... I mean, all the displays are gone, too? It must look weird in there!
Shine your light, be a Star of Hope for the hungry this season...
Hey JD,
What about great idea
Viking Granny!
do you need a poem or just a one liner or both?
Help feed the south
put food in ther mouth
in the south they have big mouths
big mouths in the south are HUNGRY
Help feed the ones that are close and far and be a star.....
or
Everything is bigger in Texas.
HOWWWDY!
Julie- Just poking in here real quick. The poem you just did above sounds really good. Off the top of my head, I have a one liner:
Put stars in the eyes of children this holiday season by giving to Star of Hope.
I’ll have to see if I can think about a poem or more later.
I like that one, Josh
jewel-wrote back... I think it's cute...
You can order those
Even though Star of Hope is Christian, your company can and will use discretion with how they advertise to employees. They will frown on reference to prayer and maybe to Christmas, hence my use of “holiday season”. But, that’s OK, the donations still get to the Christian organization. . . waaa ha ha.
I'm so excited, too... need to go check my countdown!
Hey,how about some guns,and knives and hunting and stuff. Anybody seen the latest die hard movie?
We have secret pals at tfh. The guys do a thing called Undercover Brothers, At the girl table we have nice bags with tissue paper and real frilly stuff. The guy table has stuff wrapped in taped boxes, aluminum foil and paper bag stapled together
Bill got a really cool corona hat that had been run over by a truck. He also got some MREs.
Mike L got a gingerbread person and a dick tracy dvd.
You mean you GET to love me. It’s not a duty, it’s a privilege!
I know you’re kidding, just picking on you. = )
julie i just keep thinking of people... maybe we should rent the Astrodome...
hello, at Peet, but my classes are over.
I'm outta here when Bobby comes to get me...
Everybody had a good/big weekend?
I had a fun weekend. REGISTERED which was very fun... and not fun but since Richy was picking everything, the easiest registration we've ever done!
YAY Matt! How exciting for y'all!
I'm excited for her & you!
I hope she goes into full labor soon & that it goes quickly.
Please tell her I'm thinking of her.
Happy Happy Happy!!!
: D
Hi,
No, 2-24 stands for the day Josh proposed to me in 2001, Feb. 24. : )
I'm due April 17. : )
The name Matt & D'Ana have for their son is Eli Happy Tullos
sweet!
Wow Matt, that’s exciting!! Just picturing you and D’Ana gazing at your little baby.
I need some feedback on the best way to have a set of quads on the blog.
My ideas are so lame.
I am so excited for Matt and D'ana!
and Yes! Katie, I do want that recipe.
You could put it here on the blog, since other people might want to see it too.
Can I print from here?
Hey Matt,
When is Happy due?
:0)
In response to this posting from Viking Granny
Poor Baby Georgia........I feel for ya......I went over due with twins 100 hears ago....not so much fun. Not only did I loose my toes I lost my legs....
You must be so uncomfortable by now.
Yes! I am sooo uncomfortable, not only can I not see my legs, I seemed to have developed a backwards sway. When I walk I have to lean forward so that I dont fall over backwards.
I've considered walking backwards, but every time I do some little smark alek kid starts making sounds like a forklift baking up in a warehouse.
Hi Eva,
I think Matt is already gone??
I just saw D'Ana has a ticker that's been added on the other page! : )
She's due Nov. 22, Tues.
G-
How about telling us their names and weights and sexes and giving us all the "not so gorry" details about how they arrived?
The coolest thing I ever saw was Gracesons birth..........but it was also the first I had ever seen.
G are you expecting girls or boys or both? I sometimes get grounded for not reading all the info on the blog so I may have missed the day when you announced something.. sorry...
According to Jess, steph is a pro and can pop out babies all day long. She just doesn't enjoy her pregnancies....
Why all this talk about Steph? I wonder if she is going to be pregnant soon.
Anyway, how many basinets do you have? Are you going to set them all in one large area or give them each their own space?
Thank you Katie, I will bring it for Thanksgiving, our family will love it.
Tell Chris, I said thank you also.
lol.
I can see you G backin up with abunch of smarty pants going "bonk bonk bonk" That is so funny.
I was so huge that I didn't know that the bottom part of my belly was uncovered most of the time.
I bet you are having funny little problems like that too.
Need help tying shoes and getting out of bed and even rolling over in bed..ooo the memories......
Katie, those are nice names.
Did you know that I have a blog? You can get to it by clicking on my name, then on my title "Kept Hearts."
They are 4 boys;
I picked names from blog conversations. I took all the ones that you and Jess didnt want.
Jenodab- which Julie nicknamed Jono
Jehu Hawkins PI which Rob picked up from the ethosphere.
Jehosophat- We will call him Sophie
and the last one escapes me right now, but they were the ones yall didnt want
I left off Help Me Jesus Clark, which was one of the best, I am just not so sure it is not blasphemous.
They will all four be ten pounds each, so I will have lost 40 pounds by Christmas.
I remember
The last one was
Jedidiah- which we will call Jedi,
Katie, I'm figuring that you didn't know, because one of my posts explained the 2-24 thing.
: )
I just noticed last week, I think, that you have one started, too.
Well, I need to go to the store now. ~good-bye~
thanks
have a good Wednesday
Julie- I’ve thought of some other Star of Hope things, but my first one was best.
Katie- It’s not a “promotion” that I’m going for, but a permanent job at Boeing, I’m contract (temp.) right now. I do have an interview on 11/29/05, which is great!
When are you planning to mail, J?
are you hand addressing? wanna come over and I'll help you?
yep!
yep!
do you have a monkey stamp?
Julie- they aren’t anything good. I’ve been really busy today, so I’m thinking resources have mostly been zapped.
Don’t forget Jessica’s long distance friends when doing the invitations. We may not be there, but maybe we have some money to spare.
Post a Comment