
Did you know your baby is nearly three pounds now?
His head is getting larger to accommodate a period of rapid brain growth. Don't forget to continue to "teach" your baby in the womb by exposing to music, literature, and simply talking to him.
A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him. As he grows and fills your uterus, the amount of amniotic fluid will decrease. Funny, you certainly won't feel any lighter!
He spends more and more time practicing opening and closing eyelids. His eyes can move from side to side, following a light source. He may even reach out to touch the light.
Early lanugo is beginning to disappear that served to protect your baby's skin from the water in the womb. Your little one's own hair may begin to appear.
Toenails are entering their final growth stage.
Bone marrow is now in charge of red blood cell production. These red blood cells will continue to service your child's body by transporting oxygen and removing the wastes (carbon monoxide and other gases).
Your baby has the capability now to produce tears -- yes, within the womb.
By the end of this week, your baby is now 15.7 inches (39.9cm) long and weighs 2.91 pounds (1319gm).
NOW, actually, at Toby's ultrasound last week, he was 2 pounds 11 oz... should be 3 pounds by now!
Prayer.... we have received some indication that Toby may come early... honestly, from a survival standpoint, we're ok now. 30 weeks is a great milestone! But for weight and bringing him home with no NICU stay, we need him to wait until after Christmas! So pray with us that he stays put!
HOORAY! 30 BIG ONES!
This ultrasound is Toby's profile, with his hand touching his nose....

56 comments:
marnin, marnin
JD- crystal's ticker works for me! And what numbers are goofy on yours?
we can't get the 3ds until Dr Reed moves to the other building... which is looking like January now... :-(
Good morning everyone
hope everyone had a great turkey day
crystal posted downstairs... I have an appointment tomorrow...
Raina
I like your new pic! Hannah's a cutie! How was T-giving?
IT was really hard, i cried myslef sick. then got her pillow and blanket out of her crib and slept with them.
sorry to hear that... is she home now?
terri-
that's cool because Richy has that image, too... he says this womb is the hands of God
I thought the hippo was a nice touch till we take my 30 weeks pic
AND TERRI-
he is delicately touching the outside of his nose! No nosepicking allowed!
forecast for the morning: shower
food
back to bed
yes she is home where she belongs now. i am so happy. when she got home she slaped me. i'm not sure if it was for making her go, or cause she was playing. hahaha
LOL crystal... germaphobia
terri-
I had to fight for those chocolates... and there were definitely some teethmarks!
There's still some left... and they are very good!
Is that a drowning hippopotamus?
I have a picture for yall of Heather with the Wabatabi tribe
Jess, I sent a picture of Heather and the wabatabis to radiant.
Raina,
Maybe you need a dog so when Hanna is gone you have someone to hug.
G
I didn't get the pic
Hi, Terri,
You and your chocolates are dangerous, I went to water aerobics this morning,
We tease Heather that she is going to be a missionary to Africa, she has about given up on fighting us, but she went to the Dallas Aquarium and took this picture, so now it is official.
No, but my doc told me on thursday that I will have them this week. By demand. So I guess I will have them if she has to take them out herself.
You know those blog quads they can be kind of fickle.
Heather and the Watabis will be featured when we go upstairs... in a little while
Certain people are getting tired of waiting and they insist that I have them this week. In spite of my wanting to take Josh's advice and have them near Christmas, having the longest pregnancy in the history of man.
I have a feeling you may have the quads tomorrow
Anyway, I will ask the doc what day this week they will be born.
Lol, that's funny
the ticker quit working... did anyone see it when it said Time to get a First Birthday Ticker!
How rude....
JD don't forget- thinkgeek.com is the place for Tim
Did it really say that? Man, I AM trying to make history here. I want to at least get the cover of people, or maybe enquirer, just think, I will be just like batboy... on the cover of the enquirer.
Terri,
I feeeel your pain, sister.
They better not have said I'm pregnant! That's libel!
This pregnancy has been so easy. Having quads is such a fun thing. I think yall might should try it.
I vote for Julie to try it
No, batboy, I meant you got the cover issue, you know, about once a year when they find you again and make a new article on you.
Although, if you wanted to be pregnant , I am sure they would help you to get that way.
Let's call Tim and tell him that Julie wants to have quads.
Hey, let's play "Watch Tim faint."
and that thing about me and Wayne Newton was completely false!
I came by but there was some rat hanging around so I made like a tree
Hi, Jennifer.
I had to take Heather back to Dallas.
Mom and I went and the traffic was bad. We left around 9 and didnt get home until around 6 last night. I think we only spent 30 minutes in Dallas.
My mother had 18 children.
I was the only bat.
I'd like to have 5 kids... but pregnancy is such hard work for me... maybe adopt
I think Wayne Newton was your father Batboy.
I think that if I were your parents, My thinking would be that it would be a hard life with that many kids for you and Tim. That I would feel for you having to live hard.
Logic, rat-sling
My father was A BAT
Wayne Newton may have been rumored to have bat connections... don't believe it!
I know it's so cute... I look at my invitation all the time.. still doesn't seem real...
Why did you drown that poor hippo?
Hippos feel better in the water. I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvve baths....
I didn't get to make it Katie, Lacy got another recipe and made it instead. I didnt have the time I was hoping I would since I had to drive Heather back and forth to Dallas. I'm hoping maybe for Christmas.
Hey, lets give Katie quads and make Chris faint. She needs kids.
God told me her name. She is the only one that I heard from God that strongly about their name.
Must do lunch, see yall later today, have much to do today. Will check on the wabatabis later.
well watch out Katie... I've heard babies are contagious... and you're hanging out with the wrong crowd
I need to go find my dancing Santa. It's time, darnit
Richy said maybe we'd start Weds.. that's a day early!
Post a Comment