This is now the Yablonski archives! The new blog site is here
Sorry about the delay everybody. But now the web is MINE!
G- I googled "blinkies" and found that one it's called a glitter fill or somethingJD_ Yeah, just do one at a time. That's what I was thinkingJust got my shot. Not as bad as it used to be, but I od'd on the ice pack today and my derriere is slowly thawing.
G- your photo can be a gif
finally upstairs...only 189 posts; we need an even 190...catch up on your reading jess...i gotta go...cu all later
JD- you could do a few no-brainers... like very simple showers or so and 1 big giant bash simultaneously
we haven't bought our T-giving food yet. R wants to go on Weds after my doctor appt.... noooooooo!
a ham. Mama's making the turkey. And she has the ham... I need the other supplies. Like for my "VOTE FOR ME" dumpcake
yep. that's what she did so she has them both and I have to get the ham and cook it
You would like mine, old pal. And you would HATE mikey's... As the people will prove
maybe they'll vote for Mikey's cause he's so ugly... poor kid
you wanna get the crud kicked out of you by some size 7s?
It's called dump cake cause you just dump in the ingredients.Canned cherriesCanned pineapplesYellow cake mixButterOh yeah! and Mikey puts dog food in his
we make the same thing... it just turns out different. ANd one year I made one with strawberries... rumor has it that they were blueberries but that is a flagrant falsehood.and cooked strawberries are not a good thing.
I have a brownie mix. It will meet Mr Oven tonight!
straight up STRAWBERRY or Cookies and Cream Bluebell. The way to go
jenn- send me some of those recipes.. not for the competition but just so I can make themJD I used to organize file cabs alphabetically, clean, blah blah blahit was the most boring job ever
julie's locked out but she said bye.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
G- I googled "blinkies" and found that one it's called a glitter fill or something
JD_ Yeah, just do one at a time. That's what I was thinking
Just got my shot. Not as bad as it used to be, but I od'd on the ice pack today and my derriere is slowly thawing.
G- your photo can be a gif
finally upstairs...only 189 posts; we need an even 190...
catch up on your reading jess...i gotta go...cu all later
JD- you could do a few no-brainers... like very simple showers or so and 1 big giant bash simultaneously
we haven't bought our T-giving food yet. R wants to go on Weds after my doctor appt.... noooooooo!
a ham. Mama's making the turkey. And she has the ham... I need the other supplies.
Like for my "VOTE FOR ME" dumpcake
yep. that's what she did so she has them both and I have to get the ham and cook it
You would like mine, old pal. And you would HATE mikey's...
As the people will prove
maybe they'll vote for Mikey's cause he's so ugly... poor kid
you wanna get the crud kicked out of you by some size 7s?
It's called dump cake cause you just dump in the ingredients.
Canned cherries
Canned pineapples
Yellow cake mix
Butter
Oh yeah!
and Mikey puts dog food in his
we make the same thing... it just turns out different.
ANd one year I made one with strawberries... rumor has it that they were blueberries but that is a flagrant falsehood.
and cooked strawberries are not a good thing.
I have a brownie mix. It will meet Mr Oven tonight!
straight up STRAWBERRY or Cookies and Cream Bluebell. The way to go
jenn- send me some of those recipes.. not for the competition but just so I can make them
JD I used to organize file cabs alphabetically, clean, blah blah blah
it was the most boring job ever
julie's locked out but she said bye.
Post a Comment