We set up the bassinet last night.
We had planned on using a Pack-and-Play (translation: playpen) with a
bassinet but Kai is no longer sleeping in this one.... he sleeps in a
bunk bed now.
Not really, but he was 15 pounds at 5 weeks. Not bad, eh?
So it's in here, with the new carpet and it's very strange. Whose house
is this? And is a little baby actually coming here? After all these
years of just the 3 of us? I'm trying to wrap my mind around it.
Doctor's appointment today. See ya.
UPDATE:
Everything is good! My cervix (although not steel) is holding out! I have an ultrasound next week... and in a few weeks I get to be a guinea pig for their new 3-D ultrasound! Hooray!
48 comments:
JESSICA, YOU ARE HAVING A BABY!
TOBY WILL BE HERE IN 8-10 WEEKS.
8-10 WEEKS....THAT IS NOT VERY LONG AT ALL!
I am so happy for you. It is finally all sinking in...and you must be in a fog.
Toby and R2 are so blessed to have such an awesome mommy.
I love you.
:0)
terri
yes
isn't that EXCITING??
man my belly looks huge today! Seems like a big change in the last 2 days or so
hello from CHS
Cool front come on
anybody got rain?
i wonder bout my big belly...now don't start no rumors...
it's just good cookin'
hi katie
chefs rule!!!
Rest is good
Now play is better
work happens, too
gotta go
I'm goin to be a coach in PE...
oh man
BIG noisy thunderstorm here... the power's out.
So much for my Rice-a-Roni...
oh man, beth... do you get paid the same for that?? should be more
Hey Josh-
Country Music Awards on TV tonite... don't miss it!
pay is the same....$$$$
but at the last minute they said i could do the Reading class
Then, I'm outa here
Got power yet?
We have heavy rain, and good wind, still power is on.
yes, it seems to be a fast moving system...already lighter rain at CHS
Jess, quick, protect that new carpet...you want one of those plastic runners you put at the door or in the hall...we used ours for years, but now there is no use in bothering with it b/c the carpet is over 7 years old now..
O my goodness.......It will be so wonderful to see his little face on 3D......will they do it in gold like Leahs? Toby could strike the pose like his cousin and you might not even see his adorable little scrumptious face.
What I would rather do instead of watch the County Music Awards tonight:
1)Hit myself in the face as hard as I can over and over with the wok I cooked stir fry in last night, at least those wounds will heal.
2)Sleep outside in only shorts tonight. It was in the mid-30s last night. If I had to have a foot amputated from frostbite, at least I’ll still be alive, not guarantees if I watch the CMAs.
3)Be a live target at a shooting range, at least I may be put out of my misery, I could be scarred for life as a schizophrenic after the CMAs.
Josh,
anything worse than Country music awards?
how bout High School PE?
that's the bell....
gotta blaze a trail to carry on with my day
CYA
Beth You are going to be a great at PE
Jessica, do you want me to make a giant sugar cookie pizza this weekend? Were you guys talking about foods for the shower or something else or are you having a craving?
julie-
what if eva makes that for my shower?
JOSH- a real LOL
power's back on.. the rice cooked anyway... weird
intermittent showers and a cool front roooolllllllllliiiiinnnnnng in
........slump...............
what do you think? I mean, is that too much stuff
you're a crazy head....
can I have a real monkey there?
VG
you can make me a fruit pizza anytime....
Julie- Address forth coming.
Jessica- Glad you got a laugh! I just talked to Shannon after lunch and had her read it while I was on the phone, she was cracking up too. Glad I can make some hearts jolly.
but then how will it all fit in my house??
hee hee hee
what a crazy life I have....
we need to notify whoever about the church calendar, too...
don't want anyone feeling left out
and you did spell festivities right
sometimes it is so humbling how people love us...
it just blows me away
Hey Josh.
You're fat.
good idea, jennifer! Who should we get to dress up?
How about I make two for the shower and one for this weekend for the princess.
If you get someone else to make a couple than that will be four..
and we can just make thin cookie pizza slices.
It will be like a dessert so if there is also going to be a cake that will be two things sweet.
I would not even put it in the catogory with the fruits / it is kinda in between.
I bet even with 4 there wont be enough.
Were you able to reserve the reliant stadium for this event?
and Josh
You have junk in the trunk
VG
can you make me a mini one? we probably couldn't eat a big one
Man! does that mean Terri's not going to get me a Fear Factor pacifier?
power's out again
yeah, we could have "monkeys" serving punch, cake, etc...
ooohhh.... and maybe an elephant doing something... the guest book??
just kidding! elephants can't write!
i was NOT for real. But you know I love my boys.... and it would be hilarious.
But I don't think they'd do it, and the costumes are probably $$$$$$$$$$$$
julie?
My goodness JD........you will do anything and everything...you are something else.
Hey Josh....I think that Julie is putting too much yeast in her dough or something like that.
JD..8 sounds better.....and they can use whatever fruit that they want. I will be using bananas dipped in Lemon juice/strawberries and KIWI on my 4......Ill make four...just decided..so all you need to do is recruit 4 more.....
:0)
Julie,
If you can get enough people to make 6 then do it.
I am already overwhelmed .......
I tend to over commit so that I can set myself up to be overwhelmed later. I think I secretly like being in a hurry and spread to thin. You would think so anyway.
Just let me know if I need to make more than 2........
You are such a blessing.
I have to say since I am studying animation and stuff that there is no possible way for anything to be 4d there are only 3 d's (up, down), sideways left or right or (out or in) its impossible to make four.
Crystal I am praying for Randy and we will pray for him tonight at our homegroup also.
Keep us posted.
:0)
Okee Dokeee.......
Thanks
Peace OUT!
Post a Comment