Friday, November 18, 2005

A wee poll in the marnin














When will Crystal go into labor?
Today, or over the weekend
Thanksgiving Day
December 1-3
December 4-10
December 11-17
week of her due date 12/23
LATE!


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com



Marnin, folks! If you have a specific date, you can just post it in comments!

63 comments:

Georgia said...

Good morning bloggers

Josh said...

Heather and Marcy hadn't seen each other in awhile, so they decided to meet for lunch.
The talk naturally got around to their respective love lives. Marcy confided that there really wasn't anyone special in her life. Heather, on the other hand, was beaming about the new man she had found.

"He's perfect. He's handsome, and last night when we went out to dinner, he said the four little words I've been waiting to hear a man say to me!"

"He said 'will you marry me'?" Marcy asked.

Heather replied, "No, he said 'put your money away'."

jess said...

morning! were you guys waiting?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey I voted.

Got a question....I know that one of you two will know the answer.

Who sings....

Its not the end the end of the world its just another day depending on Grace........its not the end?

jess said...

don't know why it has all that headspace... oh well

Georgia said...

Is this it?

The End - Matthew West

Well, it was raining when I woke up this morning
So to escape it I went back to bed
But then the rain started leaking through the ceiling
And pretty soon it was pouring on my head
Sometimes it follows you home
It's like an old, stray dog, it won't leave you alone

But it's not the end, the end of the world
It's just another day, depending on grace
It's not the end, the end of the world
It's just another day, so don't sleep it all away, no, no
Doo, doo...doo, doo...doo, doo...doo, doo

So I jumped into my car and hit the freeway
I found a sunny spot so I could work on my tan, yeah
But just as soon as I stepped one foot in the ocean
From out of nowhere it came pouring down again
Sometimes it rains all over your parade
It's like you're reaching for the sun, and you're landing in the shade

But it's not the end, the end of the world
It's just another day, depending on grace
It's not the end, the end of the world
It's just another day, so don't sleep it all away, no, no
Doo, doo....doo, doo...doo, doo...doo, doo

Well the moral of the story is
You know sometimes life takes so much more than it gives
But the one who made the air I breathe
Is the one who'll fix the ceiling when it starts to leak
It may look like the end but it's only the beginning

It's not the end of the world
It's just another day, depending on grace
It's not the end, the end of the world
It's just another day, don't sleep it all away

Repeat Chorus

Well it's not the end, still not the end
I bet you wonder when this song's gonna end
But it's not the end, it's not the end
Cuz I'm singing this song and I get to decide when it's the end
And it's not the end, it's almost the end
I guess you could say it's nearing the end
But it's not the end, it's not the end, it's not the end, Okay it's almost the...end.

jess said...

G- is that last verse original?

jess said...

remember Daddy's backward poem in Spectrum?

jess said...

I was trying to figure out how to do a poll...

Georgia said...

No, I just copied it off of the web. I dont think I know it.

Georgia said...

Yeah, something about it. That was a really unholy book if you know what I mean

jess said...

I have a copy.... Mama kept throwing it away but I rescued it...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Thank you G

Thats it.!

J have you finished your hat?

Georgia said...

That's funny. All I seem to remember is something I wont repeat in public in case it would demean the memory of my poor dead righteous father.

jess said...

I developed a headache, VG, and called it a night.

G- are we talking about the same man?

Georgia said...

Lol that was good.

jess said...

I was awake at 7 something.... just didn't move until 8:30 or so.... nature called

jess said...

nature and R2 came strolling by in the freezing cold wearing only a diaper... pajamas discarded along the way

Georgia said...

I went to water aerobics at 7. I was up at 4:30 to take Michael to work.

jess said...

I bet Crystal's off and running already

Georgia said...

Hey, do yall know what happened to my pumpkin cheesecake recipe that Katie was going to give to me?

jess said...

Katie's probably too busy smooching to ask for the recipe

Georgia said...

yeah, probably. sounds like it.

Georgia said...

Are you making anything for thursday, Jess?

jess said...

ohhh yezzz.... ham and sweet potato marshmallow stuff

Did you read my front page yesterday? There were "veiled" references for Mikey and Lacy

Georgia said...

But, I really wanted to make one. I dont like them store-bought as much.

jess said...

well, Julie.....

Georgia said...

Come on, Katie, you are close to getting maligned here.

Georgia said...

Lacy makes everything from scratch and it always turns out so much better than buying it.

jess said...

Julie- let me just remind you Leah and Nate have 2 children....

Georgia said...

She even makes cinna-sticks. Like the kind you get from Dominoes or Papa Johns.

jess said...

and I quote you
"smooching......can she even reach his lips, isnt he like over a foot taller than her?"

jess said...

My prediction is Crystal will overdo it this weekend... have a lot of contrax, maybe false alarm... then deliver between December 1-3
And somebody voted with me, God Bless Em

Georgia said...

People smooch sitting down I think when they need to.

jess said...

funny you'd mention Mama. Here was her "talk"

KISSIN MAKES BABIES!

Georgia said...

I voted for today or tomorrow. Just for the excitement of it.

jess said...

well, it could happen, G. She was planning on scrubbing her floors...

Georgia said...

If they would just teach Mama's views on sex in schools there would not be so much teen pregnancy and a lot of boys scared of kissing their mamas.

jess said...

He's probably running the golden streets... well never mind

Georgia said...

Our so righteous tall father.

jess said...

FAR holier in death than in life

Georgia said...

Lol, isnt that the part that Richy says we should keep to ourselves.

jess said...

you got it G

Georgia said...

I think that is how I got pregnant with quads, four kisses in one day.

jess said...

my headache I thought was from learning to crochet but I still have it so maybe it's the heater.

And my tamale and eggnog meal was a culinary delight, which I shall repeat for lunch.

jess said...

More wisdom from mama

Women with mascara rule the world, darlin

Only an insane woman would not clip her toenails

If you go out like that everyone will think nobody loves you.

Georgia said...

That would be hard to wait a whole year for one kiss.

jess said...

And upon seeing an "unattractive" woman outside Walmart pushing 350 and nursing a beer... "Some man would kill for her

Georgia said...

My favorite was the one that only comes about every ten years or so. She will be driving and some man will walk down the street and she would say

" There ought to be a law" In a thick southern drawl.
That meant that he was so good-looking that he should be illegal.

jess said...

Sometimes I see my toenails and I think.... only an insane woman....

Georgia said...

Thanks, Julie, I am so proud to be sisters with 2 wonderful ladies.

Georgia said...

Yeah, sometimes I watch Lacy put on mascara and say, Someday, she will rule the world.

jess said...

He needs the phone... back later

Georgia said...

In answer to your question about where I have been. School has been eating up my time really bad. I am still behind in some classes, but I am going to enjoy this morning without any school work.

Georgia said...

prego senses?

Georgia said...

Are you sensing spaghetti in the spirit?

Georgia said...

That's sweet, thanks, Julie.

Georgia said...

Oh, Jennifer, that would be great if you could bring it or email it to me or something. I would really like to make one for thursday.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Jess, we can save those books for MnM and any other little girls who want to learn how in the future...

It is suppossed to be relaxing..if it is causing a headache then blow it off.

:0)

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Crystal, I love that picture of Mercy and you....it should be an 8x10 black and white

So precious!

Georgia said...

Do you mean you are expecting a cloud or a cloud would be an exception?

Shannon2-24 said...

Hi Crystal,
I voted for today or this weekend also. : ) ..with Isaac being so far down.. with a little more walking, thought it may happen??!

jess said...

upstairs