Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Welcome, Eli Happy Tullos!

YAY! We could do guys day here on the blog, but Matt's out... and we female types might as well take over. Feel free to suggest topics, though, males.

51 comments:

jess said...

Okay, thanks for suggesting a topic, Rob.

ANYONE else?


hey rob did you see my izzy pic?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

How can you talk about wars and arrows when this darlin little Happy guy is now here.....?

How about men and labor and delivery.

Got any funny stories Robert about you and steph?

What about the time you were helping her do her breathing and you were holding her hand, with Mercy. You were so cute and focused on breathing and coaching that you hit the floor.....passed out and jumped back up real fast and continued breathing and coaching......O my goodness that was funny.

Shannon2-24 said...

Oh, that's funny.. and sweet how you jumped back up to help, Rob! I didn't know about that! I wonder how Josh'll do. : )

ELI & IZZY ARE BOTH ADORABLE!!
Wish I could be there to hold them when they're little.
I'll have to wait for my little one. : D

jess said...

come back later, Rob... some male will probably be here.

Josh said...

I am here, and have a story to post for man day in a moment!

Just wanted to say that Happy is very cute! Looks like Mattt and D’Ana are doing good too.

Little Izzy is a cutie also!

jess said...

ahhhh.... man day

Josh said...

Real men come from Arkansas!

Man Kills Buck With Bare Hands in Bedroom

This guy fought a 5 point buck for 40 minutes in his daughter’s home and killed it with his bare hands by breaking its neck!

Josh said...

That awesome Rob!! That takes some good hand – eye coordination and manly hunting skills, even if it was just a little water.

You . . are . . . a . . . MAN!!

jess said...

We had a fun Man's night out last night. It was the first time I was surprised with a B-day party. I thought I was long and forgotten. I even told Jess, "Maybe I should do better with their birthdays." It was definitely the funnest b-day party I've had. Bowling was fun with the teams. Lazer tag was also very fun. I usually don't enjoy stuff as much, but watching some of my favorite people slug it was a blast. Thanks guys for the night!

I'm still having to forgive Matt for not showing up. He needs to get his priorities straight!

Josh said...

As an employee appreciation thing, our boss had a mobile latte stand come and set up in our department for all you can drink lattes. I’m sipping on a iced white chocolate mocha. Now I feel like I could do this:

The Power of Chocolate

jess said...

Pssst...crystal.... yes!

jess said...

Hey Julie, where are you?

Georgia said...

I fought a war like that once too, Rob

jess said...

sometimes I kill bugs with nothing more than a paperback novel...

Georgia said...

I killed a spider today that jumped on me.

YEAH!

jess said...

HEY G! What's shakin?

jess said...

some people around here spray bugs with cleaner until they fall down, and then smother them.
Not me. WHACK! I say! Burn in heck, cockroach!

Georgia said...

Izzy is very cute and so is happy. I am so glad for them.

jess said...

izzy is arberto's

Shannon2-24 said...

Israel : )

Josh said...

If you ever have a job at an aquarium, remember to be very careful when mopping next to the shark tank. Click Here

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Some people are terrified of spiders.........

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Ship Channel had somekind of explosion.....just now.

Not sure what happened

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey I figured out why the blog is so slow today......

Non of the guys have anything to talk about with out Big Daddy around......

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Poor Baby..........

Josh said...

I ain’t afraid of no bug, spider, or insect. I’ve killed them with shoes, high hills, magazines, books, swatters, candles, paper towels, and my BEAR hands.

When I see a critter in my home, it means war!

Josh said...

Make that high heels, not high hills little ladies.

jess said...

and what about BEAR hands? should we make that something else?

Josh said...

No, my hands are as strong an swift as a grizzly bear . . . and almost as hairy.

jess said...

well, I know about your bear legs....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I was wondering how many HIGH HILLS you see around you in Washington, and how you are able to use them to kill bugs......

High Hills otherwise referred to as Mountains.

Josh said...

Yea, white as a polar bear, hairy as a grizzly!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Jess where have you been all day long? Did you have another appt or just loungin?

jess said...

I've been in here! Don't you see my big belly all around this page??

Josh said...

I see “High Hills” just about 360 degree view where I am, now using them to kill bugs is another story.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Not from 11a-5p.....

Maybe my computer is the problem.

My internet server or something like that.

jess said...

oh yeah, that's right... i was in here, though... just no comments

Josh said...

There was a major outage of all internet services nationwide about that time today. It was all over the news.

jess said...

Is that so, Josh?
was it a web-out?
or a ....

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Josharoooni are you yanking my chain?

Tell the truth cuz I was fixen to call my peeps.

Josh said...

or a ???

jess said...

what clever little wordplay is there?

Josh said...

Don’t know,
Gotta go,
See you latter,
Eat a tatter,
You’re a sprout,
There is no doubt,

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Should I call my internet provider and figure out what is going on or was there really a problem today?

jess said...

I meant for the "web outage"

and you're a tater

jess said...

what was the problem? if you see 70 comments then you see 'em all

Viking Granny!!!! said...

He really is a poet..........

Where was JD today? Did she get to present her poems for the ceremony?

jess said...

jd was at home today... not sure about her poems

Viking Granny!!!! said...

My computer has been very slow and I have not been getting my emails in a timely manner.

Richy sent me an email and it said it was sent at 10am and I recieved it at 4p....

I thought that if Josharooni is correct then maybe I am not really having a problem.

jess said...

josh is yankin yer chain

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Thanks Baby,

I am off to bed........

See ya after work tomorrow.

jeg elsker dig :0)