Tuesday, August 01, 2006

So I have been at my mom's for 4 days now... Richy has been preaching in Nebraska.
It's great over here... I get fed, and tucked in.... it has been a vacation for me.
Tonight Richy comes in just in time for the RadRev service, and then we head home. We didn't used to miss each other. Just say goodbye and that's it. I guess we're changing.... now we talk on the phone every day and start missing each other by day 3 or so.
Anyway, I'll be glad to get my MOG back. And if you haven't been to a Tuesday night service... or even if you have... you should come tonight!

31 comments:

Josh said...

I WANNA BE TUCKED IN..... WAAAAA WAA WA WA WA WAA WAAAAA WA WA WAA WAAAAA

Josh said...

Is Richy not able to podcast when he’s traveling, or is this the problem, since Shane uses a Mac?

Josh said...

Jess- check your email for guy's day material.

Josh said...

Are the workers at HEB union organized?

Josh said...

Tiss the rank and file of a union. I'm not union, but over half of Boeing is. All the hourly workers are, but most of the salaried workers aren't.

Unions have accomplished some good things in the past, but I think for the most part that they've out lived their major usefulnes.

Lunch time.

BethC said...

talkradio fav topics:
politics, home improvements, business, investments & finances.
NOT health complaints, relationships or silliness topics.

BethC said...

performance-based promotions create healthy competition & work habits.

BethC said...

for teachers, is it the level of success of the student to evaluate the employee/teacher? or the average of students' successes or some criteria related only to the individual teacher's evaluation?

BethC said...

To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.?

A.A. Milne.

think bout those defiant, uncooperative, "unteachable" students...?
but yes, the job aint finished till the larnin has occured, eventually, somehow, someway, i always say...

BethC said...

Have you ever skipped ahead in a book or a movie to see the ending, just to know if you want to continue?
As home-schoolers, wouldn't it be nice to skip ahead to see what a home-school graduate takes away from the experience?

Read the article in its entirety.... -
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=kkbehxbab.0.4fjnixbab.qvogesbab.2309&ts=S0199&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwashingtontimes.com%2Fmetro%2F20060702-103331-6029r.htm

BethC said...

got this homeschool newsletter?

http://www.thsc.org
806-744-4441

BethC said...

Texas Home School Coalition Association E-Newsletter

BethC said...

Act as though it were impossible to fail.
- Winston Churchill

BethC said...

Winston Churchill failed sixth grade. He was subsequently defeated in every election for public office until he became Prime Minister at the age of 62.

BethC said...

yes, i am feeling teacher-moded:

Despite opposition from the Teacher Unions the Irish Government may copy the UK example and publish exam 'league tables' that show which are the best performing schools. The Irish
Department of Education is opposed to the idea and has thus far successfully managed to block
such publication of exam results.

It is argued that the release of the information would highlight schools who are under-resourced.

BethC said...

The Information about Ireland Site.
http://www.ireland-information.com


The ancient prayerbook that has been recovered from an Irish bog is being hailed as one of the
greatest archeological discoveries ever made in this country.

The Psalter, or Book of Psalms, was found in a Midlands bog where peat was being milled. It has been described by the National Museum of Ireland as the Irish equivalent of the Dead Sea Scrolls. The 1200 year old manuscript is written in Latin on calf-skin 'pages' and will take up to 3 years to restore.

BethC said...

Hitler’s Goddaughter, Rosemarie Claussen, speaks out and reveals that she is now a follower of Jesus Christ and she challenges Christians to love Jews

BethC said...

http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/s06070104.htm

her book “Tears turn to Diamonds.”

her ministry
www.joshuamission.org.

Josh said...

Good name for a mission.

Josh said...

I like the homeschool talk.

Josh said...

I like pineapple.

Josh said...

I like tuna noodle casserole.

Josh said...

I like hot apple pie.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

YUK.........

My mother used to make tuna casserole every week.......YUK!

I like Liver and Onions.....and Chocolate too like Katie..

Mama PC said...

f r i s t

Mama PC said...

buck bock

Mama PC said...

my mother NEVER ONCE made tuna casserole...

ever

i may have once

Mama PC said...

12/14 my birthday...

Mama PC said...

shannon's bday too!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Mama maight be frist but I was Salt!

Mama PC said...

enjoy the DAY THAT THE LORD made...