Hi, You've reached Amerigroup, please listen carefully as *BOOP*.
If you are a provider, press *BOOP*
If you *BOOP*
If *BOOP*
Please wait as we transfer you to a customer representative. (Cheerful soundtrack with woman talking. Have you heard about our Baby and Me program? Your call is important to us... blah blah blah)
This is Ingrid/Carmen/Dolores/etc. Can I get your member number?
Me: I don't have a member number. That's why I am calling.
Name? Address? (I have a new address, please enter the new address every time I call for 2 weeks and never hit save so I have to update it the next time I call)
Phone number? (ditto)
Oh, you've been terminated. In March.
me: That was a different pregnancy. I have a new account.
Oh, well, I don't see anything here. Let me look.
(here's where it varies) No, you aren't in here at all. Sorry./ Oh, here you are. Sure, you've been re-enrolled. It's all good. Card's in the mail./ No, you were terminated in March./ Oh, well, you will have to re-enroll. No, I can't do that here. You will have to call the other number and it's getting pretty late. Maybe tomorrow. / Huh. I don't see you in here. Terminated in March?/ Yeah, you will have to re-enroll and that probably takes like 4 or 5 weeks. Sorry. / Well, the system shows you were re-enrolled back on September 1st. You haven't gotten a card yet? Hmm. Yep. Here you are.
(finally today for the love of God)
I will send you another card. 7-14 days.
*BOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
Friday, September 15, 2006
Labels:
pregnant with bean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
That's frustrating. Have you called and talked to a supervisor?
And were wondering what ever happened with the fence issue.
Today is Friday and I'm very tired. I'm getting off a couple hours early so we can go over to Shannon's parents. Shannon's aunt will be up from Oregon.
I’d even conference call with you to them and advocate for you. I have to do that a couple times a week for employees.
I also had an issue with Blue Cross a while back. I had already waited a month for something, and a clerical mistake was going to make me wait another month for it to be resolved. I got a manager, explained the issue, and kindly said, “this is not at all acceptable, I need this resolved much faster,” and just held to it. It was resolved in a couple days. Sometimes it works.
yeah, isn't that cool?
it's Museum District Day.
it's probably just of for publicity and to gather new customers, etc. (and they probably get some kind of weird write-off)
but i think it's way groovy.
i wish i could go
=)
mampc
why do you have data on your avatar?
jess,
did you ask the people about going to the doctor without a card?
It is retro-active for 60 days. Some places will go ahead and take you, especially when they know that you DID previously have that insurance.
Maybe if you call Dr.REED they might just go ahead and see YOU.
You could at least make the appt.
:0)
Terry,,,,IT is National Museum Day,
Helloooooooooo
I have talked to them... they won't even schedule me w/o it.
Dad GUMMIT!
7 days is not so long to wait..
So maybe Wilburo Gilbert Clark will finally have an "official" due date sometime this month..
It is kinda weird waiting so long to get a doctor verifying what you already know.
Did you know that I did not have any prenatal care with Robert and Richard until I was 6 months pregnant?
Chuckster was tended to from day one....or actually day 45....
Maybe that is why he is so much taller than Richard and Robert.
mee-eww ---
me and my sisters are going to have a "girls day out" and our mom is going to go with us tomorrow...
the DaTa pic came about (or shall we say morphed) from all the Star Trek talk ther other day...
speaking of prignancies, i didn't even know i was priggy with j til 3 months along!!! i had been dieting (healthily, thankfully...with loads of fruits and veggies and whole grains) and my homrones were messed up, so i had NO CLUE i was priggnent...
strange to finally figger it out and be that far along...
how, kat? anyone heard from her...???
mee ewwww mew mee ewwwww...
how's SingSung?
ps (i'm the one on the far left)
yep, i'm starting to feel like KAT...
i get on and start posting...and everyone else skadoodles....
i suppose i'm in a different time-warp...
WHERE IS EVERYONE!!????
joshua School "Propetic Ministry" class and Leadership training and shopping and....just checkin to see how's everybody....I'm waitin in the parking lot of grocery store...people watchin and bloggin.
Chris and Nat are deciding if they want to keep Sing Sing... or give her to you, MPC
Post a Comment