One of Toby's new things is playing in his brother's room... he gets dropped off in there by me, and immediately goes to the bass drum pedal. He then grabs the kick part with his hand, and in a kneeling position, plays the drum. This is good for literally minutes of entertainment. But, every time, he gets overconfident and ends up falling over. Which, between you and me, is not that big of a deal... no head bonking, just a nice soft faceplant in the carpet. BUT, every day, it is met with screams of rage and betrayal. It sounds like Jerry Springer in there. So, I come in and pick him up. And he cries and lunges for the drum. When I put him down he assumes the kneeling drummer position again, and again, and again. Very entertaining.
Last night we went to Old Navy. I told Richy if I have a girl, he's in trouble. I may have to spend everything he makes on all these little peasant shirts and flowered jeans and so on. Fo-rizzle.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
29 comments:
testing
echo
toby's got the beat
excellent rhythem and screaming lyrics...he'll be ready for moshin soon
thats hardcore man...what a rocker
not to mention r2 standing RIGHT INFRONT OF THE SPEAKERS!
Rocker is in his blood.
his cousin Graceson is one headbangin fool!
Look, the shaggy doggie is bad.
I hope Tron is feeling better. My 5 day sinus headache went away, so it isn’t sinusitis. Must have just been the weather change with fall starting.
fever finally broke...but I have no strength now, I feel so weak. I haven't eaten but maybe twice in the past 4 days. Been drinking lots of water but nothing is being absorbed by my body. The only reason I eat is so the hunger pangs will go away
not whining!!
Jonny Lang Fans
Per this site, Jonny Lang will be at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion September 30th
I checked out his CD, and like it. May purchase the download.
Wanna cut in line? Eat a live cockroach
GURNEE, Illinois (AP) -- Why wait in line when you can just eat a cockroach?
That's the question Six Flags Great America is asking thrill seekers during a Halloween-themed FrightFest. The amusement park is daring customers to eat a live Madagascar hissing cockroach in exchange for unlimited line-jumping privileges.
The promotion, which has Lake County Health Department officials shaking their heads, starts October 7.
Anyone who chows down the entire 2- to 3-inch horned cockroach gets a pass for four people to cut to the front of ride lines through October 29.
Park officials insist it's safe to eat the crunchy critters, but health officials are cautioning participants.
Consuming live roaches might increase risks of gastrointestinal illness and allergies, according to Bill Mays, Lake County Health Department's community health director.
Cockroach eaters will have to sign waivers and still pay admission fees, said Six Flags spokesman James Taylor.
Hey I know what you all can do for my BIRTHDAY.......
Get me some Jonny Lang tickets ....
What nice kids I have.
I wonder how much they are.
Picnic area works for me.
I mean lawn tickets are the best.
It is so much cooler there.,
How bout purchasing 7 tickets and us all go.......
I bet Chuckster would like that too.
What if we all pitch in and make it possible for all of us to go.
I am so excited.
Got to go back to work.
Skeleton Crew yesterday and today.
65 bucks, and he's just opening for the Steve Miller Band... methinks I am going to Austin next weekend for 30 + hotel room .... to see him play at Stubbs
oh.... tron ate a cockroach,huh?
anyway, this is September and your birthday was March... nice try, though
no...I would be dead had I eaten a cookaroach...thems are nasty things
Madagascar hissing cockroach... yum!
you should probably try to catch him at a club or something where he'd be headlining or playing for more than a half an hour
roast on over here - who's comin' for dinner???
oh to dine on something other than leftovers and crackers...alas...my contagious factor prevents my attendance
Jess, what is STUBBs....30.00 tickets plus a hotel room?
Please send me more details.
What day and time ect...
I may be able to make that happen.
Maybe I can even invite someone to go with me.
Man o Man......who likes Jonny Lang beside me and all my yungins?
Jess. Please email me info on JL in Austin.
Thanks baby.
I do NOT want to be around ANY Pot smokin......friend or foe or strangers.......no thank you...
Steve Miller band reminds me of Lynn Clark....and Randy Willis.. and high school. I really liked the Steve Miller band.....Probably a really bad idea......I am just so excited to hear Jonny Lang love the Lord. I agree with Roberto....
His new album is fantastic. I am listening to it alot, but not in the car yet......SOON very very SOON
lsat
narf
No you're not, I am...
but I'm crashing now because I'm meeting Ivan in six hours at Fourbucks...then off to my 13-hour workday.
L8R, N8R
FIRST
bummer...the fever is back
:(
tron,
i think you might need antibiotics
I think I might need something!
Post a Comment