Friday, December 22, 2006

happy birthday to Leah and Calvin!
And Caleb!!

I have a doctor's appointment I didn't know about today... just going to check in with Dr. Reed....

My laptop is fried. Kaput. Finito. Luckily, I have a warranty, so it should be fine. But I have to borrow R1's for now and thus, my computer time will be somewhat limited.

Toby will be one in a few days... and he is busy, busy, busy.









yum... trash

17 comments:

Viking Granny!!!! said...

I love the pic of him in the cabinet.

I took a picture once of Robert and Richard about the same age playing in my tupperware..


and they also loved the canned food cabinet.

Josh said...

No way! Keith could be crawling in cabinets in 4 months?? Ahh boy, get ready! Since last weekend, if we hold him up under his armpits, he will walk across the room to get a toy.... very cute and fun to do.

We're doing a bunch of stuff today, then we leave for Shannon's parents tomorrow around noon. We plan to stay till Wednesday or Thursday.

Josh said...

But, I thought Mac laptops didn't have problems. hmmmm

jess said...

to have it blitz after 2 1/2 years of constant use... and the warranty covers everything... not too bad, I'd say.
Especially since this is the FIRST problem....

so there

Josh said...

Interesting, my HP desktop has been in total constant use for 6 years. Never had to reformat or anything else, and I've done OS upgrades and other add ons- still no problems.

hmmmm

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Was it all the pics from Mexico?

Did that hurt Mac?

jess said...

she's been going downhill for a while... she went out in a blaze of glory. sounds like I'll be getting a new computer for $0

Mama PC said...

So, what are your plans for Christ-moose?

Jess?

Mama PC said...

Christ - Mass

?

jess said...

christmas wit the yablonskis
then with the vikings
christmas morning with our small fry
then with the Clarks... r's dad and that side

Mama PC said...

wow... that's a lot of traveling...

take it easy... and enjoy those around you...

oh, and keep that baby out of the trash and from under the counters!!!

Mama PC said...

might eat a roach or something...




lsta

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Leah and Calvin
Georgia
Stephanie
Isaac
Randy
Caleb
Graceson
Tobias

Who else has December Birthdays?

Woooo

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Just finished talking to my Uncle Jens in Danmark...
and my Aunt Grethe......that was too kewl...


Tomorrow is Ingeborg birthday,....

can you imagine having a birthday on Christmas eve?

Mama PC said...

Merry Christmas...

May the true gift bless your home and hearts this day and always...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

IT IS COLD AND SLEETY ...MAYBE IT WILL SNOW IN A MINUTE!

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME OF YEAR..

WHAT A NICE DAY FOR A CHILL OUT DAY!

GOD IS MOVING AND WE ARE ALL GETTING CLOSER TO HIM....

THANK YOU GOD FOR JESUS!

Christmas for me was all chilled out and going with the flow and learning to be flexible and that things do NOT happen as planned and being thankful........and appreciative even though it is not thanksgiving....

Loving pre-saved out of town relatives....and putting up with their attitudes, and enjoying Christmas...

Some people do not know how to love or be loved but we love them anyway.

God has blessed me personally with 6 wonderful kids and lots and lots of grandchildren.......and they keep on and on ....there is no end to the offspring..Stephanie will be expecting very soon....Then we have Chuck and the Jewel...you never know.


God is good......Life is challenging and awesome and wonderful and stretching and sometimes not so much fun......but

GOD IS GOOD and LOVING and Consistant. Even when I mess up or stray a tad....HE is right there LOVING me....Cuz I am His favorite little Princess and I am fantastic exactly the way that I am....right now...

Isn't He the best Daddy ever?

Mercy and Madi cooked Chili and cut and decorated cookies.

Everything was great.....

The entire family was able to get together and the boys were so afraid that I would shame them once again in smearing them in Monopoly that they all ran home..

You can run but YO mudder will beat your butt soon enough.!

Cuz I am the Champion!

And I know it!

Merry Christmas!

Mama PC said...

time to clean up the messes
and smile at the memories
time to take another nap
(we didn't get enough)

or, for most of us...

to get back to work to be able to reach those in need around us...

have a good day and try to recover from the hectic days we just went through

love you all