Monday, December 26, 2005

34 weeks! PARTYTOBYGANZA 2005!

34 weeks!


  • Your baby acts completely like a newborn, with his eyes opened when awake and closed when sleeping. You may also find him settling into more of a routine for sleeping & awake times.
  • He has learned to blink. He can also see more clearly when there is a bright light on your stomach and probably has the outline of all your organs memorized!
  • Antibodies from your blood are being tranferred to him. These immunities continue to build until birth. Then breastmilk will add even more protection against disease.
  • Your baby may have already turned to a head-down position in preparation for birth. If he is your first baby, he may be settling into the pelvis with his head pressing against your cervix.
  • Fingernails have reached the end of the fingertips now. He may scratch her face even before she is born!
  • Your little one's length is 17.7 inches (45cm) and weight is 4.7 pounds (2146 g).


    Now, again... we know that Toby is bigger than this!! Today's the day I quit bedresting! Hooray! (I already snuck out and saw Narnia on Friday..... hee hee hee)
    So I don't know what I'll do. I've never been at the part where it's ok to go into labor before... a little nervous about what do I do now....
    But I'm very excited! YAY 34 weeks!
  • 9 comments:

    BethC said...

    jess, great party, as usual.....

    hey, did anybody see my palm manual...i think I left it there

    BethC said...

    julie, I will get my resume to you...i might be interested in IKON.

    Georgia said...

    Awesome party Jess!

    Am still yablonski-hung over.
    My house looks like a train wreck, I am surprised I can find myself. Chris and Michael said though that they both were able to find their butts this morning. Michael didnt think it was a mess since all he saw was the x-box screen all morning

    BethC said...

    andy and I are walking in the woods. beautiful day!

    BethC said...

    perfect pic/dance for Toby

    take your time Toby...c u soon

    jess said...

    beth- your manual is here

    C- actually I'm not going anywhere yet
    •Richy has a meeting tonite and prepares a lot during the day
    • I can't think of anywhere to go
    • I'm scared of going into labor

    I have an appointment tomorrow... I'm very curious about what she'll say

    BethC said...

    I can get it tonite if Richy brings it.
    thanx
    I have a lot of reading to do...

    BethC said...

    g, did Chris play marathon xbox?
    Bobby can come get him,
    is he awake?

    how's everybody doin?
    Almost 2006....

    Georgia said...

    Yes, Chris has been playing marathon x-box. I dont think he has moved in 6 hours. I did manage 2 sentences with him. He didnt get up to eat or anything. He didnt really want to talk about anything. I hope there is some sort of profession that is helped by playing x-box.