Thursday, December 15, 2005

WE'RE GOING HOME!

Wahoo! Jess and I felt this morning that we've had enough. She's been having no contractions for 4 or so days, and living here hasn't been that great. So she asked the doctor, the doctor checked her cervix and it was the same, at 3 cm. So were packing up awaiting discharge for the Hospital. Yahoooooo! Thanks for all your prayers...

8 comments:

Viking Granny!!!! said...

YIPPEEEEEEE

Josh said...

Rock on!!

Praise the Lord!!

This is great news, so happy for you!!

Georgia said...

Katwoman is back! With a new picture!

Georgia said...

Now we have
Batboy
Ratking
Dr Mikey
Max the Sax
Katwoman
Batman

Man, this blog is getting exciting.

Georgia said...

Did you guys come home? We are fixing to leave, we are going to meet with Cesar's parents.

I never know what is going to happen in my life.

jess said...

Yup were home. Praise God. Getting situated for hopefully a few weeks! - Richy

jess said...

CESAR'S PARENTS! Merciful heavens!

Raina said...

Yippie!!!!!! I am so happy to hear that you are going home. Yeah!!!!!!!!!