Thursday, May 25, 2006

*SPOILER*

Well, my guy won American Idol. I told y'all he was the best.
WHOOOOO! SOUL PATROL!!!!!

On other fronts, I need grace. Nuff said.

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frist

Nate said...

whats the deal with all that soul patrol nonsense?

Josh said...

Mornin’ all,

On a conference call for a while. See yas later.

BethC said...

lay & schilling (Enron) found guilty

final exams winding down

I will sub for summer school if needed

hope to get additional student(s) for tutoring
&
I have considered being a "caregiver"/or nanny this summer

my goal is to be a consultant for personal finances, real estate, and career coach.

BethC said...

kindergarten (they are so cute too) is so critical for the next many years of an educational career.

Josh said...

Wow, Enron former CEO Jeffrey Skilling and founder Kenneth Lay were both just found guilty. Man, that’s huge for Houston. Of course, God truly only know EVERYTHING that went on in Enron, but man that’s huge for Houston.

Josh said...

Oh, I see Beth reported on it already.

Beth said...

netht

Beth said...

what's funny is i've been hearing people say "they found 'em guilty" all day and not knowing what they were talking about (but not caring much either, 'cause, well, people say that a lot in a courthouse. people are found guilty here all the time.), and i had to find it out from all of y'all.

hehe

eveneleth

Beth said...

hey, who's diamond?

Beth said...

theirtenth

Nate said...

ya, I know what it is...but why did he chant it on the show? The teasers I saw all had him saying soul patrol like a jillion times

Josh said...

God is in to soul patroling.

Josh said...

But I know zilch about American Midol.

Nate said...

so now that it's all over...are your souls satisfied? Are you better for having wasted brain cells and electricity watching American Bunk?

jess said...

yes.

Mama PC said...

chuckle chuckel chuck
ha ha ahhahhahhah

jess , you're funny....

Beth said...

hi people

mamapc, what's the deal with the very long pause in your story?

Josh said...

Clammy- better check MPC's blog again, I see two new post. Looks like she's typing away right now.

Beth said...

ok, that's a little better, but she's really just intensified the suspense.

Nate said...

bah...this is a dark chapter in american history...

BethC said...

have I pointed out the strange similarity about the spelling of the words
idol
vs
idiot

Nate said...

well...I was GONNA put this in my last post...but I wasn't sure if it was entirely accurate...but here's the quote from what would have been..

"this is a dark chapter in American history...when more people vote for American Idiot than the president"

Nate said...

American Idiot=Green Day's latest release....good CD...it's catchy...but very anti-bush...but very catchy

Nate said...

I mean...I'm not condoning it, but it is catchy ;)

Josh said...

catchy like a cold?

= )

Josh said...

Mama PC- check yo email for nailing down our Seattle rondavou.

Josh said...

Mama PC- check yo email for nailing down our Seattle rondavou.

Georgia said...

Whoa! Josh, REALLY bad french there,

rendez-vous

Georgia said...

Coming from a totally mischevious family that should get a job and join the rest of society.

Georgia said...

I believe we may have been called miscreants in the same sitting.

Georgia said...

Ok, Beth, where is the record keeping here, what exactly did Josh call me and our family?

Georgia said...

Jess,
Have you got it?

Beth said...

josh, sent you an email

Georgia said...

And for my comments on the Taylor Hicks special last night. I thought it was gross. Suddenly, somewhere around Dionne Warwick I got real religious and decided the whole thing was making me ill. I therefore made various correlations between the phrase american idol and what God says about idols... I then proceeded to finish watching the entire show being outraged and disgusted. Now I feel totally righteous having condemned American Idol and all its judges, I can go to bed with a clean conscience and a phylactery dragging the ground full of sympathetic sounding prayers for Taylor and Paula. ( everybody else can find another priest to pray for them) Haaaa, life is good.

Georgia said...

As for the Enron thieves, I just dont think they should put people in jail who are sixty or over. It just seems stupid to me. I mean not that they should get away with embezzlement or bringing the stock market to totter, but something lighter than that for older people.

Couldnt we think of a better punishment?

Same thing about Martha, even though I find her pukish, I thought she was too old to serve time.

Anybody with me on this?

Beth said...

that sounds like people who are over sixty have no potential...works in both directions....i think someone might be insulted....and also....think about the consequences of evil over-sixty people

Beth said...

sixty really isn't that old...

oh... and ....
prison's not so bad, to start with

jess said...

I don't really understand the outrage about American Idol... it's a singing competition and I like singing.
I am also tired and a little grumpy, so arrividerci

Josh said...

Not salt, but stirf!

Josh said...

Georgia, it was:

“It’s about time that Georgia stops being a menace to society and become a contributor. This will be good for her other mischievous family members.”