Happy Friday, homies... we are off in a little while to the new and
improved Rob and Stephanie Land! In the Woodlands! YAY! Happy Dancing!
Fairies and elves and dryads dancing in fields of clover! With BUNNIES!
July 4th coming up this week... I've been doing some research for a
video, and wowzer. The Revolutionary War had some amazing guys.
Anointed for that time in history. You know, they were just thinking
(some of them), well, we'll give it a shot. Maybe achieve a degree of
freedom. They had no idea.
Are we in that moment? Living day to day on the very BRINK of history?
What a thought.
26 comments:
From Tron in the downstairs realm:
Moving Sale! TODAY AND TOMORROW!
29 Devonshire Dr.
Conroe, TX 77304
google map it!
come get cheap nice stuff!
a beautiful solid maple table that seats around 8-ish
only $100!!!
LOTS OF BIG BIG ROCKS!!!
Tron- Sorry, I just don't think I'll be able to make the moving sale.
Jess- I just yesterday got those audio books in the mail to you. They've been ready for weeks, but we keep being out after the post office is closed or on the weekends.
did you say big rocks?
BIG ROCKS, everyone needs a big rock or two around the house.
Tron- what did you decide you're doing when you're parents hit the road?
BIG ROCKS reminds me of a story:
When I drove a half-ton Chevy truck for work, I was rear ended in Houston traffic one time by this little sedan (side note: big time wiped out the sedan’s front end, just a dent on my bumper, that was awesome). The cop that showed up at a New Jersey accent. After talking to the two guys that we with me (some co-workers that I took to work), the cop comes back over to me and says (with his Jersey accent), “You’re friends are ROCKS!”
I guess he meant that my friends were as dumb as rocks. I don’t know, but we laughed about that one for a long time.
that's funny, josh
also, about those pies servant is looking for
WOW! they are SO YUMMY!
testing
I think clam's pic is the dog that just won the 2006 Ugliest Dog Contest. Since the other dog died, someone else now gets a chance.
Not sure on dream books, Jessica can probably suggest some.
kw
since it's a photobucket image, you can just copy the url and paste it into your profile pic on blogger
tron
i will probably stop by your moving sale....you live pretty close to the towles i think...i have a meeting there tomorrow morning, so i'm hoping i will remember to stop by your place after.....i love this stuff!
8)
probably won't buy any big rocks though 8) i'll leave those for katwoman
josh,
my dog is not the ugliest; i think it should be, but the one who one the contest is a white dog with a weird furry crown.
i wonder if my servy is back from the wonderful pie place yet
oh dern
sold out
ok, i guess i'll stop the babbling now
have a great afternoon!
AGAIN!
The Tron said...
Moving Sale! TODAY AND TOMORROW!
29 Devonshire Dr.
Conroe, TX 77304
google map it!
come get cheap nice stuff!
a beautiful solid maple table that seats around 8-ish
only $100!!!
LOTS OF BIG BIG ROCKS!!!
KAT!!!
That morning sounded like a very difficult thing to do!!! I can just see you driving that big truck up to Lowes and acting like the big honcho lady boss....
If I had to do that - by the time I got finished at 2 p.m., I probably would've blown a gasket!!! How horrible to have gotten the wrong payload! then to have to take it BACK!!! and PATIENTLY W A I T for all the administrative stuff... you're a stronger man than I..
You handled it well.
i'm having ckn noodle soup and saltines for supper... papa got stuck in traffic on the way home from work... so, just made a stop in The Woodlands and ate by himself...then went to THAT WallyWorld... now is buying a couple of HISTORICAL CHRISTIAN FICTION novels for me to read on my upcoming t r i p...
you all KNOW i don't want to go on a trip right now.... but my familia (mom, 2 sisters, and pop) have organized the trip...and i would've had to have been R U D E to say "no"... i really don't have time to go anywhere... but, I will go ahead and go...
i will leave next Thursday, then return next Sunday... not going anywhere special... just cancun... and no, KAT, i won't have any problemo with time share traps.. i plan on staying in my room reading....
except for the time i'll go P A R A S A I L I N G !!!
I hope I can get a pic of myself up there in the air! That sounds SO MUCH FUN!!!!! W A H OOOOOOOOO!
tRON, did anyone buy that table? i feel impressed to buy it if no one else has boughten it... call me up until 11 p.m. tonight...
oh, i forgot... everyone is either out at concerts, rg, or work tonight!
i'm home...
couch potato
gunsmoke, here i come!
(p.s. - hi, vkg, gv... and hi clam, and hi diamond and hi katie girl... sorry no able to do Mon concert...would like to, though..sounds kewl... and hi servie...i had bcpie today in honor of you...)
i'm considering having a July 4 indoor picnic Tues afternoon Is anyone interested? unless someone else has a gig going on.
i'm thinking it'd be fun to open my house... iffn you all aren't judgemental about messy houses...
our house is LIVED in...
of course, i don't have a barbeque pit... but we can do whatever we want otherwise...
i hear it's gonna rain this weekend. what do you all know?
good mornin' servant
i'm a more "home made" type of cook... but, not afraid to use a mix...
when first married, i determined NEVER to use a mix..
then, my husband CRAVED Hamburger Helper. I was HORRIFIED! I didn't know people even ATE that stuff! I didn't buy it for a long time, but finally I did, since he loved it so much... and i developed a taste for one of them... that lasted a few years, then he realized that he didn't like them much either...anymore...
i don't cook much anymore - last five years since i've been worknig full time - it's good if i cook anything 3 times a week! sad but how it has to be right now. when i DO cook, it gets left out and ruins... cause no one ever shows up to eat... so, either i need to learn to cook for two... or... i just don't cook...
trying to learn to make small things that can last a few days in the refrigerator...
but, if people are coming over and i know i have a bunch of mouths to feed... i'll make a big batch of something... and enjoy every minute of it... while john and someone else does the dishes!!!
:-)
i can't do everything....
not anymore...
never could...
PRAISE REPORT
diddle diddle dumplin' my son j john is really doing better these days.... the Lord is answering prayers....
going to work on TRIBE matters...
love all
Post a Comment