Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Make your picks, boys - GUYS DAY


vs




vs




vs

60 comments:

Josh said...

I 2nd arberto:

HeMan
Vader
AutoBots

No other choice baby!

Josh said...

I must have a special ring also... WOW! WOW! WOW!

Josh said...

That nanny job sounds good for you, Katie.

We know a girl about your age who nannies 3 days a week and takes her 2 year old with her. She has been with the family for a couple years, I think. She likes it a lot because it's extra income for them without her being away from their son.

Josh said...

Other that being alone at 1AM, which is bad enough, video stores are just packed full or smut that you'd have to look at all the time. I wouldn't want to work in one for that reason alone.

Beth said...

katie, that nanny job sounds awesome!
i want you to get that one. =)

i've also heard wonderful reviews about the new superman, so maybe we'll go see it. the rave reviews were from Christians, so, that's better than the regular kind of rave review.

and i wanted to add to the guys day subject matter, but i don't recognize most of those characters, so i guess i didn't get the special ring and stuff.

ok, that's all for now

8)

Josh said...

I meant, packed full OF...

Beth said...

josh, nice pic of shannon and keith

tell 'em i say howdy

Beth said...

i concur on the video store thing.
that's why i decided against working my second job at hastings. i can't stand the spiritual ick. no offense to my good friend amber....she seems to be handling it fine...but...ick

jess said...

yawn... I am getting tired of being so "typical" stylish

jess said...

better, no?

jess said...

servant
I did consider the Heman/Vader matchup
questioned myself at the last minute....
Mad, and the ninja seemed too obscure for a good matchup... I needed a big name ticket

jess said...

jennifer
You're jealous of my awesome pants.

jess said...

servant. you are jealous as well.

don't make me switch into my secret identity and kick your head off.

BethC said...

real heros have spandex

jess said...

they have spandex in my virtual model program, but since she has my measurements and all.. awkward

jess said...

see, servant... we are eye to eye here. I did consider Gargamel. But I was looking around and Richy said Autobots/Decepticon was the ultimate so I quit looking.

jess said...

Jennifer
Misspelling or FREUDIAN slip?

jess said...

How bout Spidey vs. Batman?

jess said...

Whatever, Jennifer. Your id exposed you

BethC said...

power rangers and the 3 musketeers..who would win? Spandex and plastic or capes and steel...

BethC said...

barney vs dumbo?

jess said...

I believe Dumbo has genuine kindness but Barney has serious sociopath tendencies

BethC said...

why can't we all just get along...

astro is naive but he can fly
scooby is cunning but compassionate...
that would be a close one to call

jess said...

thus, Barney would win. By some evil freaking-out moves.

jess said...

astro/scooby= snoozeville

how bout Deputy Dog vs. Bert

jess said...

hmmm... I think I would call this style






"cool"

jess said...

but keep in mind. I DO love chocolate.

Josh said...

Barney could kick some major Dumbo butt if he let his dino self out.

Josh said...

And thanks Clam and Katie on the pic complement. They both look great!

Josh said...

AND, I think Jessica's style to way cool.

Josh said...

You're probably right about Barney.

Homemade cookie business would be good. $20 a dozen is crazy- that's probably 3000% return.

Josh said...

To change the subject again, microwaves scare me sometimes. We just had pot pies for lunch, and the oven instructions say cook for 35-40 minutes, but microwave it and it’s done in 5-7 minutes. Something just ain’t right there.

Have you ever actually READ a microwave manual?

It actually says to not stand directly in front of a microwave while in use, or within so many feet at all!! Has to make you think about things.

jess said...

I never got an opine on
Deputy Dog vs Bert

Josh said...

Yeah it is. We didn’t buy a microwave again after moving to WA for those reasons. Something just isn’t right there when you can zap it and cook it in 1/8 of the time. We have a toaster oven to reheat things, which uses less electricity than firing up the big oven, and keeps things natural.

jess said...

I HEART MICROS

jess said...

webster said it before Oreilly

Martha Stewart vs Laura Bush

Josh said...

I say Deputy Dog.

Now Martha vs Laura. Martha is really crazy, but you never know about Laura Bush. It’s the soft and sweet ones you have to look out for sometimes.

Martha could probably kick my tail. She’s very scary.

Josh said...

If Laura is half as feisty as George, she could take Martha.

Josh said...

Martha didn't get a "REAL" prison experiance, it was posh for her.

jess said...

yeah, Laura bush is probably one of them tiger in disguise women

jess said...

how about Mama PC vs Katwoman

Josh said...

what's stopping you?

jess said...

Only their tools of trade

jess said...

You could probably pack a wallop with a Dell

Josh said...

Katwoman could pull some good sudo dance, karate moves.

MPC, on the other hand, has raised 3 children and could take it to the floor real quick.

Josh said...

Katwoman could really do some damage with her check registry book.

jess said...

they may choose ONE sidekick

Josh said...

I’m thinking Mama PC has probably perfected a good submission hold that she’s had to use on J a couple times over the years. That could put the hurt on Katwoman.

Josh said...

Has to be one on one.

jess said...

Jennifer... suck it up. The fate of the match is in your fingers

Josh said...

KW and Harvy would be a force you would think twice about crossing.

MPC and SS, I don’t know- not seeing the impact.

How about Denise W. for MPC. LOOK OUT!

jess said...

ROTFL
Okay, then... we'll match up Clammy against Jesse Caw.

But for now, we need to get this show on the road... MamaPC vs. Katwoman
who will be their sidekicks

Josh said...

Sounds like good sidekickers.

jess said...

fine, fine.. I'll be a conformist

jess said...

hey, EVERYBODY.... IT'S KAT!

jess said...

maybe I should make an upstairs

Josh said...

Careful, MPC has needles and knows how to use them.

jess said...

upstairs, pour favor

Josh said...

Kat is just trying to start rumors.

yup stairs

BASSicallyN8 said...

I was a BIG He-Man fan. I had a He-Man...but any real ninja would totally flip out and kill He-Man easily by slicing his head of after chunking 10 shuriken at him. No contest.