Monday, June 26, 2006

over the weekend

Well, let's see.... since Friday....
Friday night we went to Market Street to do some evangelism... what
we are trying to do is be Spirit-led in who we talk to and what we
say, etc. As we mature, we hope to do prophetic ministry to
unbelievers. We are also learning to speak the language.... so much
"church-ese" just gets walls up everywhere... people have heard it
and are automatically defensive....
So we have to learn to speak the language of today, and anyway, we're
learning.
I went for just a few minutes, as my small humans were uncooperative.
But Richy talked to about 7 people, and the 15-20 kids with us (kids
being 20-35 years old) talked to a lot of people... Chris and Jacob
did video interviews with teens, which they said went really well.
Sorry for the vagueness, I wasn't there. Come Tuesday night and see
the video.

Saturday night I went on my second date since Tobias was born....
wowzer. It is just a different world when you are so used to carrying
2 kids around all the time. We saw Nacho Libre, I busted my guts
laughing... then we took our busted guts to (blank....where did we
go? oh yeah) Market Street where we saw Nate and Leah and ate at
Potbelly... good sandwich.
Then we picked up R2 and Toby from VKG who had stuffed them within an
inch of their lives... I actually had to MAKE Toby wake up and eat
when we got home. Very fun night, me.

Sunday I sat in the nursery during church... Tobias is getting
louder. Then nappish stuff, dinner at Leah and Nates....Calvin was
there (my mystery brother) and his girlfriend... and Mama... and Nini
and Kai... and a few invisible cats.... fun was had by all.

Today: no plan. Don't it sound beautimous?

38 comments:

Beth said...

sceond
jess,

what was that about imaginery brother and imaginery cats?
i'm so confused....were you dreaming, or did you really have dinner?

also,i heard tobias screaming, and i thought, "is that really him, sweet, cute, calm, toby?"

Beth said...

i'm ok.
thanks for the kudos. =)
my real self, i'm told, also looks good in green.

yourself? how are you today?

BethC said...

hi jennifer beth katie jess mpc
et al
just learned about a great resource for financial wisdom from a guy named Greg Petsch of Tomball called fireyourdebt.com and
godsmoneyman.org

have a great week

Nate said...

VKG????? YOu here anywhere??? Call me...

BethC said...

Naimah is from Lebanon...how did she come to Texas and live with you? great to see austin there too.
truedat on God's anointing presence
24/7
the street/market ministry seems to be powerful opportunity.
and
radrev tomorrow nite

BethC said...

Jess, mystery C3's "mystery girlfriend" ...
sounds like an excellent weekend
and a blessed week ahead

BethC said...

that must be sad for you jennifer.
is naimah a christian?
will she just visit in lebanon or stay?

money tree needed
notice with just a letter k, money becomes monkey...hum

jess said...

calvin is a mystery because most of my church peeps don't know him.
well, that's one reason C3 is a mystery.

leah's cats hide - thus the imaginary

jess said...

R2 just escaped from the bathtub and went outside in his birthday suit.

this is a new ballgame for me, folks

BethC said...

if I see an envelope by a dumpster with "cookie money" written on it, i'll be sure and save it for u

BethC said...

r2 prefers sunbathing? or likes to play chase....race to the swiftest.

maybe there is a connection between mysterious cats and mysterious brothers.

J-diddy said...

Who the heck are these 3-D graphical hoochies poppin' up all over the blog today!! I don't recognize a one of those ladies...Am I even on the right blog!!
Suggestion:
Don't suggest that I should just suggest suggesting some suggestion with a suggested mindset that suggesting a suggestion would suggest a just suggestion.

Johnny the Juanny

BethC said...

who u callin houchies there fella
now u take that back or ima tellin yo mama

J-diddy said...

Who's giving out these 3-D moments of complete model-dom? I wanna know because I .....might....like...one..too :|

Hey there Katie Cheese Grady...You can find some cool weather in the shady.

J-diddy said...

black and white photos of western senioritas aren't exactly cooth(spelling??) either. Let's keep it G-rated people...or I'm tellin' y'alls momma's...and believe me I have ALL their numbers!

BethC said...

landsend.com
virtualmodel

BethC said...

what does diddy mean...huh...huh....huh...splain that if u can

BethC said...

so which is it?
jdiddy or bdiddy
your blog dunt work...?

J-diddy said...

diddy is like sayin' daddy but with a "i" sound...just like p-diddy. they called him puff daddy til he got saved then he stuck with p-diddy down to dizzle doo.
Are ya catchin' my flo, yo?

J-diddy said...

try to blog on it now...I forgot that I had to start the blog...dardeedardeedar

BethC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BethC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J-diddy said...

are you on your blackberry or whatever?

This web designing master of the electronic arts is doing fabulous...My expertise increases daily and I feel as though I morph into a creative monster every minute I attempt to think.

Oh yeah, the wife and kid are good...kidding.
They are fabulous as well.
They be kickin back at the house and I am at the church office workin on the sites again.
Isaac rolled over 3 times yesterday. He would have kept doing it if we would've let him.

John the Juan and only

BethC said...

I am on the palm,yes
bout to go to the library with gang

wow, isaac is on a roll

J-diddy said...

haha roll...he's on a few rolls when he lays on his gut. I gotta go and get the car back for Valerie to go to work now..
Love you all and to all a good love...huh?

Juan the Son of the One

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey guys? Where do you find the e-paper dolls?

jess said...

mvm.com

Mama PC said...

okay - i don't DARE paste my paper doll on the blog... i don't think they make a paper doll in my size...

good night everyone...

john the juan and only - you are too funny - please give your wifey a hello from me and a hug...

Mama PC said...

T

A

L

S

Mama PC said...

(unless a Washington Creeper creeps in...)

no... i think he's on ANOTHER trip!

Josh said...

LSAT!

Got home from trip at 12:30 AM, to bed at 2:30 AM.

Josh said...

Going to bed now at 10 PM. . . it's been a looooooong time since we've done that.

Mama PC said...

ok - need prayers...

our doorbell just rang! at 12:20 p.m. while J and i were listening to a recording we had made tonight...!!!

a DOORBELL ringing at 12:20 is cause for concern...

anyway, the guy at the door looked like he was on drugs... but he had a 10-year old kid with him... and he wouldn't answer as me and j talked through the door/window...

finally he got the message through that his battery was dead in his car at the stopsign... scary...

and after john got up...and me and john and j opened the door, we realized that they guy was DEAF and had scars on his scalp where he had probably had brain injury... he was reading Lips! and speaking muffled-like...

but, of course, it's still scary and possible he's here with a bad motive... but, i'm trusting in God that He wants us to serve this dude and his boy...

ok

sleep time - after i get my guys tucked back into bed...

Mama PC said...

i meant 12:20 A M !

Nate said...

ooo...creepy

Nate said...

our doorbell rang @ 2 am one time...but it was because a bunch of kids had wrapped our house, we saw them taking off in the back of a truck down the road...stupid kids

Mama PC said...

papa jc said the man was very very appreciative and so were his two boys...one about 10 yrs and the other high school age-ish. Lord, show yourself to those guys... we're a ' askin'

bye ya'll - off to work now!

BethC said...

the fields are white for harvest:
God even sends the harvest to our front door sometimes.
what a blessing to that man and sons that the mjpc household was/were there at that crossroads (stop sign).

He is faithful.
cya