Thursday, June 29, 2006

thoughts

As I speak, there is a little guy practicing his spitting right here
by my arm. Who would have ever thought that getting spit on could be
so fun? He's also saying Uh-UMMMM plbtzzzzz
mmmmmAAAAAHHHHaaaaeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE. Insightful.

Cut to commercial:
Sunday afternoon, right here! The THROWDOWN of the century
(century....century...)! Nurse Versus Kat! No HOLDS BARRED! Except
for a few holds! (few holds...few holds) Don't miss it or they might
come AFTER YOU!

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
I made Cookies A La Servant yesterday. The magic still works. R1 and
I both made ourselves sick, and I think I will have some for
breakfast. Also, yesterday was Toby's 6 monthiversary. I forgot to
tell y'all.

35 comments:

Josh said...

If MamaPC needs me, I'm here for her.

I back down from no garden lovers!

Josh said...

Happy BIG six months to Toby!

That's fun about getting spit on. we'll be holding Keith, with an arm near his mouth and end up with a 6 inch wet spot. It really is a lot of fun. . . I know whatcha mean.

and Frist-o-matic.

Josh said...

Good article in our local newspaper aboutcowboy churches here is Washington.

BethC said...

is prayer considered cheating in a competition or fight?
what say you?
maybe God will fight this battle for us...
spoils to the victorious

Beth said...

hi peeps!

harvy, did you read from yesterday? you really should; there's too much to catch up. 8)

Georgia said...

So will we be able to participate during the battle, I mean like cheer women on and stuff, or discuss cleaning the bathroom.

Georgia said...

What are the rules of engagement? How low can you go?

Georgia said...

Still have to get my boston creme pie... hint hint,

Georgia said...

Lunchers! hmmph!

jess said...

I have to consult with my Board of Directors on the rules of engagement.... he's in his studio right now.

jess said...

r2 is watching this asian chef on pbs... he is funny

jess said...

Maybe I should change

Beth said...

jennifer,
will you forward it to servant?

jess said...

a little creative deleting here would leave folks shocked about which N word you used...

Josh said...

Sorry to disappoint, but I can make it to the brutal brawl on Sunday. We’ve been trying to get together with some friends for weeks. They just called and said Sunday afternoon is good for them. MamaPC will have to find another sidekicker.

KW- thou hast done nothing to grieve mine heart. MPC said for assistance, so I was goinginst to be there for her.

jess said...

best I can do, Arb

http://img188.imageshack.us
/img188/7254/
compositor38dq.jpg

Beth said...

ooh, jess, hold the decollatage, please

BethC said...

the contestants need team names:
medical vs farmers

actually, they are team mates.
how did the separate sides happen? maybe it will be mpc+kat against....their clones...

jess said...

Arb
http://img120.imageshack.us
/img120/2497/
compositor46wy.jpg

Mama PC said...

papa jc is now having a cup of "SHAM-o-meel" tea...

the girls are laughing at him for his pronunnciation...

Mama PC said...

yes.... the needl-I are sharpened... the bedpans are polished...

iv tubing is primed and ready for action...

i'm not sweating it...

and fyi...

i don't know what the fights about either...

maybe it is just for sport, eh???

spoke to bb today.... told her to read the blog... maybe she'll check in...

good night all....

sleep tight...

Mama PC said...

(tha't s okay joshington.... i know you're on my side in spirit...)

Beth said...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/lisrog/newkatwoman.jpg

katwoman, try this one

Beth said...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/lisrog/
newkatwoman.jpg

beebow said...

Mama,
You still need a sidekick?
We could be Batman and Robin, Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, Don Quixote and Sancho Panza or George and Weezy.....just let me know and I'm there for you. What we gonna do?

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Trisf!


HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADE!

Nate said...

Moving Sale! TODAY AND TOMORROW!

29 Devonshire Dr.
Conroe, TX 77304

google map it!

come get cheap nice stuff!

a beautiful solid maple table that seats around 8-ish
only $100!!!

LOTS OF BIG BIG ROCKS!!!

Nate said...

someone repost that when ya'll go upstairs please!? I'll be @ work

Mama PC said...

ok tron....

Mama PC said...

TRON,

WHAT CHU MEAN BY 'ROCKS'?

Mama PC said...

bEEbow

GEORGE AND WEEZY OR
LUCY AND ETHEL IT IS (WE ARE)

DID YOU GET THE INFO...

DATE, TIME, PLACE???

WE'LL TALK - YOU CALL ME

539-7117 AFTER 9:30 TODAY

Mama PC said...

a champione is only as good as her sidekick....

and i need my ethel....

off to work soon!

bye

Georgia said...

Don quixote?

Beebow, you are so 17th century...

Georgia said...

Joshington?

Good name.