So here is the official Tuesday blog... I left yesterday's up so
everyone could see the cuteness.
We're leaving in a minute here to do stuff and then we have RadRev
tonight. If you haven't been, you should come. It's loud but we got a
Holy Ghost party going on. http://www.radiantrevolution.com
I love this rain. It is just the most soothing sound. Toby and I
slept past 9 because it was just roaring in here.
On another note, the light is out in the laundry room. You should all
encourage Richy to replace it. Just mention it to him if you see him.
I know he'll appreciate the accountability. MUAHAHAHAHA
Okay, goodbye.
29 comments:
Ha ha G... won't some people be shocked to hear us defaming the dead??? HA
He was a great guy... we could go on for years. But a packrat, yes.
And we did see Cars... I kept meaning to answer you. R2 loved it... much flapping.
Half Price is the Mecca.... but Georgia is right, there are demons. Richy usually has to fast before we go in there....
I can't forget the time you posted
"Holier in death than in life"
I just crack up every time I think of it.
ok then, he will love his toys, maybe I can bring them tomorrow night or afternoon.
katwoman,
if you don't want to deal with the demons at 1/2 price, there's a little used place by the courthouse called beth's used books; they buy and sell and all that
katie,
i'm praying for you to get the job God has for you.
packratters,
one or two housefires cures that ailment easily. 8) just kidding but true.
although, i think it's a good rule to make sure that someone is using the things that God has given you.
too much pack ratting and saving and not using things can be a sign of not trusting God to provide for our needs, and all that stuff just makes you less flexible and less available to God. What if He wants you to move to China tomorrow, and you can't throw your stuff away fast enough because there's so much of it?
just a thought.
i'm pretty sure i'm the only one here, so i'm writing you all a nice long essay while you're gone.
8)
hope you enjoy it
i'm a little tongue in cheek about the packratting, but at the same time serious...God really has taught me a lot about that stuff in my life--the harder way, i think
hey, jess, is it just me, or something wrong with your blog.
all the stuff on the side--the links and stuff is missing
The links are all down at the bottom again.
Meant to tell Jess that a week ago when it started again.
So where did the term packrat come from anyway?
That's very interesting. Thanks.
testing
Keith was 2 months last Friday. Shannon just left for his 2 month check-up. My guess is he'll be over 13 pounds. We shall see.
And he's a big 12 lbs, 12 oz and 24.25 inches long. The doc said long and lean.
Jess- what was Toby's stats at his 6 month?
What's so exciting about:
a Tidy Queen Black truck
Cleaning and Organizing Service
???
you people are something else!
it's funny just to read through a day or two's posts and see what type of flow (or unflow) there is...
kat... you were supposed to call me...
how was the radiant service tonight?
we're WITH you!
me and PJC
P.S.A. (PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT)
"You don't have to floss all your teeth... Just the ones you want to keep."
This saying found on bathroom wall at a dentist's office in New Mexico.
... not as in a hand scribbled post... but nicely caligraphed and framed... (thought I'd clarify my former statement)
ok - i'm feeling guilty... i'm here posting away...and my man is doing the dishes... i'd better go pull him away from the sink...
good night and may the best lsater be lsat...
well,
no more tuesday nights at denny's--not for now anyway.....five tables in four hours is not my idea of extra money--just extra sweat and less sleep.
so servant said let's not do that anymore....so after tonight just fridays and saturdays until further notice.
got off early though--that was nice
well, i expect i'll be beaten by the long and lean washington father type, but i'll try
lsater
bummer on the slow tables.
the long and lean daddy is here to take the cake.
lsat
Oh, Kat- makes since on the excitment things. I do get that way over some things.
Hmm
do I dare say it?
SALT!
Was not tonight the best ever?
O my goodness.
don't you just love it when God himself shows up?
I don't ever want to miss a Tuesday night meeting ever.
The best preaching ever!
So down to earth and clear!
And so FUNNY!
I haven't seen the MOG so funny and so silly while he preached in a very very long time.
so powerful!
FRSIT!
This was too EZ!
Happy Wednesday!
Good Morning!
good morning granny!
good Morning Happy little
la Almejita Contenta!
I have walked the German, now it is time to put my nose to the Grindstone, or as Mama would say...
the W word.
:0)
Post a Comment