This is now the Yablonski archives! The new blog site is here
(was video of man headbutting horse)
***public interest announcement***(like i'm interrupting..... =))for my readers--finally....chapter ninelisrog.blogspot.com
the anointing is quite arresting at the ff meetings from the humility and unity.....swwweeeeetjennifer, did the "teen"go withya?how's your day?
set free....excellent possibilities!hopefully, the teen and fam will come on friday/Sunday.
hi betharooni, hi shannon, hi clambohowdy jess! hi jenn
katie - how was your first day?? or is it this Friday?
i should be asleep, but I'm CREATING SET PIECES for the upcoming drama/musical production to be presented next weekend (8/5-8/06)Georgia, i sure hope you can come... you'll have a hoot... or get a blast...Plus, the music is very good...if I do say so myself...Clam - are you with me??? Tell James to call me before 10 tonight so we can compare notes and set pieces...Kat, I'll bring the shell tomorrow :-)
That’s a low down, dirty, rotten, thing to do to a horse!
Old Folgie SALT!
So what did he do? Head butt the horse or spit on him?
It was a head butt, from a butt head.
For sure, a butt head.
I'd like to head butt you, Bill. Back off, I'm lsat.
FRIST!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
***public interest announcement***
(like i'm interrupting..... =))
for my readers--finally....chapter nine
lisrog.blogspot.com
the anointing is quite arresting at the ff meetings from the humility and unity.....swwweeeeet
jennifer, did the "teen"go withya?
how's your day?
set free....excellent possibilities!
hopefully, the teen and fam will come on friday/Sunday.
hi betharooni, hi shannon, hi clambo
howdy jess! hi jenn
katie - how was your first day?? or is it this Friday?
i should be asleep, but I'm CREATING SET PIECES for the upcoming drama/musical production to be presented next weekend (8/5-8/06)
Georgia, i sure hope you can come... you'll have a hoot... or get a blast...
Plus, the music is very good...if I do say so myself...
Clam - are you with me??? Tell James to call me before 10 tonight so we can compare notes and set pieces...
Kat, I'll bring the shell tomorrow :-)
That’s a low down, dirty, rotten, thing to do to a horse!
Old Folgie SALT!
So what did he do? Head butt the horse or spit on him?
It was a head butt, from a butt head.
For sure, a butt head.
I'd like to head butt you, Bill. Back off, I'm lsat.
FRIST!
Post a Comment