Sunday, July 02, 2006

Intense negotiations

After HOURS of intense discussion with a mediator, MamaPC and Kat
have decided to be friends, and call off the fight. The standoff was
one of the most tense I have sat through in all of my years as a pro
wrestler.
It was brutal, but it's over. You may all wear your formal outfits to
the reconciliation banquet.
WHEW.

13 comments:

beebow said...

Whew!!! As Mamapc's sidekick I have been holding my breath till I saw what the outcome would be. I am glad we will not come to blows. Besides, I do not wrestle. Except with myself over spiritual issues.

Mama PC said...

We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers...spiritual wickedness in high places...

so, I'm greatful for the MEDIATOR who worked everything out with us...

and me and KAT don't have to fight afterall.....

thanks BEEBOW for offering and being willing to support me...

love you all...

have a good rest of the day...

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Not so fast Bo Berrrry

SALT!

Josh said...

What, NO FIGHT!

Wimpy woman!

Georgia said...

Yes, I will be your sidekick.

OOps! this is what I get for going to intercession workshop at the Sanctuary, I get offered to be a sidekick and then the fight is over before I can accept.

What is it batman used to say?

Yikes! foiled again!

Or was that the three stooges.

Georgia said...

Hint: Batboy has run a great campaign to make all of you think he lives at my house.

He actually lives somewhere else.

Georgia said...

Batboy wouldnt come to Atascocita, too many exterminators.

Georgia said...

Looks as if I will gain the lsat crown tonight.

Only time will tell

The proof is in the pudding

He who laughs last...

Eat your green beans

Dont run with scissors

Never challenge Beth to an acrostic tournament

Harvy has never been to walmart.

Georgia said...

Oh, and happy birthday to Bob, for tomorrow.

Georgia said...

Good night

Viking Granny!!!! said...

frist!

jess said...

neccesito comida

beebow said...

Good morning ladies,
I am at work and so far the telephone hasn't rang once....doesn't hurt my feelings as I have a lot of stuff to get done by tomorrow. The office is closed but the first of month things must be finished. Just popped in to say hello.