Richy took Toby to the doctor again today.... that poor baby. If anybody even has a runny nose around him, he gets sick. Sigh.
Laying in bed, listening to Rush Limbaugh... echoes of my childhood. Only this time, I have to lay down. Or lie down.
Here's my typical day... awake around 8:30 ish... listen to Toby whining while Richy makes his bottle
Eventually I go downstairs and eat something... oatmeal, maybe. Then I lay on the couch.
After a while I go back upstairs and lay in my bed and surf the web... when Toby takes a nap sometimes I sleep, too.
I don't read any books because I have read all the books here and I am waiting for new books at the library. Once or twice a week I watch a movie.
Back downstairs for lunch (I may be grounded to upstairs soon)
and so on. It's not as boring as it sounds. There are 3 couches that I could lay or lie on. And I can lay on my left or right side. Limitless possibilities, there.
And in my room I can look at the bathroom, the ceiling or the window. So, it's not that boring, see?
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Labels:
pregnant with bean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
hey, see if you have money owed
https://txcpa.cpa.
state.tx.us/up/Search.jsp
It's a real thing...
whoa...thats neat
I found both my Mom and my Sister are owed some money!
from downstairs/yesterday
mkay...
I'm not sure if Han wants the world to hear this...but she DID upload it to myspace
a SNEAK PEAK of the Crouse CD
I don't think this has been mastered yet...so, the quality is gonna be better on the CD
but check out
www.myspace.com/hannahcrouse
I love that hannah song...
her other one "journey" or whatever...is awesome!
not to discount this one...it's good too
I love christmas.
good music. Cold weather, happy people, very romantic...makes me feel like everything is ok...even though I'm missing a job, and I'm not in school...and I've got a nasty speeding ticket.
I've got friends and family that love me, and I've got my Jesus. Such a peaceful time, in the natural...and when I ponder the celebration of the day that began the salvation of Creation...what a party! What a great reason to celebrate...and commemorate...and to love, and be like Jesus, and live in His name, bringing his peace wherever we go...
ah men
What did the DR say about Tobias?
katie - the weather is too cold, dahling, for you to be wearing that summer thing....
get yourself some winter clothes, child...
dahling you could catch your death of cold by exposure!!!!
you peeps in north montg co better run a slow drip of water in your northerly bathrooms and/or kitchen so that exposed pipes won't freeze
:-)
especially those of us in glorified trailers... and unwrapped pipes...
jewels was over here tonight and we had a good time talking and there was a good prayer meeting... she's a sweet girl
yeah, jess, what did doc say about Toby???
guten nachten
L-A-T-S
...and profound as usual.
happy Friday!
yay. friday. the end of another week
what did you found? pro-n8...
isn't that when you walk and your knees knock? or your ankles fall inward??? you're either bowlegged, pronated, or perfect...
i can't wait to go outside in the morning and freeze!
i promised myself i'd go to bed earlier... and here i am... still listening to laughing young people... showers running, heater droning... computer humming.... papa snoring....
he's getting old....
24 years ago today, i went to the doctor pregnant with linds and overdue by 19 days... and he told me that i MUST go back into the hospital the next day (Dec 02) to be induced. i told him, "no", "i'm going to wait until my labor starts on its own..."
so, I went home with some cramping... and he told me it was because of gas...and told me to take a laxative...
it was a Wednesday night, so after church, I timidly asked our pastor's wife to pray for me, and she and the Pastor and John prayed that my labor would start on its own, in God's time and what was best for the baby...
so... I went to bed that Wed night...
and on Dec 02 - early the next morning - labor started and she was born that evening on Dec 02...
time sure flies when you're a mom...
it flies... and it drags...
HAPPY DECEMBER TO ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS...
HAPPY DECEMBER TO JESS AND CO...
Saturday is Stefs birthday too....
Mornin All!
I have no money or property owed me DAD GUMMIT
But I sent the info out to one and all.
Someone surely will benifit.
Great day to be had by all!
I don't have money coming from that site, but will kindly take a donation of Katie's $126.
Post a Comment