HA! we ended up being guinea pigs and got some 3D(4D) shots of her face... very Scandinavian. I'll post them later. My cervix is good.. same as 2 weeks ago, pretty much. For celebration, I got to go to the Dollar Tree and Rancho Grande. It was REALLY fun.... you might not understand unless you only leave the house every 7th day.
No WONDER your back hurts! I don't think you should be carrying the car seat AND the baby!!!
when my babies were young, even the lighter-weight infant carriers were too heavy! and back then, we always left the car seats IN THE CAR, PROPERLY POSITIONED...and then slipped the baby into the carseat, in their coats or wraps...
even those LIGHT-WEIGHT ones were heavy!
no WONDER your back hurts!
you need to ask the doc about this...
especially since you've had back problems in the past...
16 comments:
How do I view it?
I cannot see anything!
ULTRASOUND day! Yippee
If you can’t view the slide show, you don’t have Flash on your computer. Go here to download it free.
Very cool about the check.
I’m very tired today, is it siesta time yet?
If you do that install, uncheck the box to also install the Yahoo toolbar.
HA! we ended up being guinea pigs and got some 3D(4D) shots of her face... very Scandinavian. I'll post them later.
My cervix is good.. same as 2 weeks ago, pretty much.
For celebration, I got to go to the Dollar Tree and Rancho Grande.
It was REALLY fun.... you might not understand unless you only leave the house every 7th day.
VERY COOL! Whatcha get at Dollar Tree?
ya, but then you have 10-15 items in your bag!! cool..
Here we have written proof that women are responsible for the budget overruns each month.
hee hee : D
I just learned this word today, I think it describes that guy supern8:
gourmand
Pronunciation: /gor-MOND/
n : a person who enjoys good food but tends to overeat
PRAISE GOD!!!!
Jennifer that is fantastic!
God is so GOOD!
How beautiful is Brynn?
I am looking forward to seeing the kool 3D 4D pic
Dad Gummit.......I wish I did not have a head ache I would have stayed longer....
Jessica, it is ok to box me upside the head once in awhile!
what kind of box would you like?
jack in the box?
cracker jack box?
pencil box?
bo tox?
...
SHANNON224!
No WONDER your back hurts! I don't think you should be carrying the car seat AND the baby!!!
when my babies were young, even the lighter-weight infant carriers were too heavy! and back then, we always left the car seats IN THE CAR, PROPERLY POSITIONED...and then slipped the baby into the carseat, in their coats or wraps...
even those LIGHT-WEIGHT ones were heavy!
no WONDER your back hurts!
you need to ask the doc about this...
especially since you've had back problems in the past...
(RN-ically speaking...of course)
goo d
n i g h t
looking forward to Scandi pics
work...is killing me.
it's fun, but it's exhausting!
my muscles are achy...and all I'm doing is cashiering!
but I am excited, I can sleep in tomorrow!
Post a Comment