Friday, December 15, 2006

I am being very still. Because I really really want to go to the Christmas party for Richy's new job tonight. No movee.
Boy oh boy.

Last night I was just sewing away and I got SO sick of puppet #4. I started hating him. So, I called it a night. He shall be resurrected later today and hopefully he looks okay. You know how things go when you start getting tired and frustrated. Or flusterated, if you prefer.
I wonder what all these tiny yarn scraps are doing to Toby's digestive system. Well, I guess I'll find out. Or Richy, rather. He was changing Toby this morning and he told him, "These dirty diapers disturb my spirit..." So, we'll see if Toby shapes up or just keeps 'em coming.

Josh, check out the song on my myspace.

53 comments:

Josh said...

Interesting, I never heard of Satan riding on top of fire trucks.

Josh said...

= )

Josh said...

Christmas parta would be fun.

I bet uou could make a pretty ugly sock puppet while hatting it.

Will have ta check out song on myspace after work. Your's or Radiant's page?

Have you heard the new TobyMac song on his myspace? I saw the link from his website. I like it. Looking forward to the new album 2/20/07.

Josh said...

Neck feeling better today, I think the soreness will be gone by Monday. I was very glad that Shannon or Keith weren’t with me. Thank you Lord!

For Shannon’s B-day, a friend took her out to lunch for Mexican, and then we got take out at Olive Garden (her favorite place) for dinner. The gift I ordered wasn’t at our PO Box yet, so that was a bummer, but she had a good day.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the schedule for the New year's prayer storm...

I forgot how hectic that was!

now I've got to work it out with a job...gosh. At least I"m not playing during the day on any of the days I might be working.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the schedule for the New year's prayer storm...

I forgot how hectic that was!

now I've got to work it out with a job...gosh. At least I"m not playing during the day on any of the days I might be working.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the schedule for the New year's prayer storm...

I forgot how hectic that was!

now I've got to work it out with a job...gosh. At least I"m not playing during the day on any of the days I might be working.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the schedule for the New year's prayer storm...

I forgot how hectic that was!

now I've got to work it out with a job...gosh. At least I"m not playing during the day on any of the days I might be working.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the schedule for the New year's prayer storm...

I forgot how hectic that was!

now I've got to work it out with a job...gosh. At least I"m not playing during the day on any of the days I might be working.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the schedule for the New year's prayer storm...

I forgot how hectic that was!

now I've got to work it out with a job...gosh. At least I"m not playing during the day on any of the days I might be working.

jess said...

one more time, for the road, Nate!

Anonymous said...

it wasn't loading right...

alas...I cannot delete.

I had a feeling that might happen.

but...y'know for the road

Anonymous said...

I just saw the schedule for the New year's prayer storm...

I forgot how hectic that was!

now I've got to work it out with a job...gosh. At least I"m not playing during the day on any of the days I might be working.

Josh said...

I'm doing a test.. let's see what happens.

Josh said...

Didn't work, but I'm not saying what I was trying...

Josh said...

Listened to the song. I heard he did one about downloading, pretty funny. The best line was at the very end:

Don't download this song...
You'll burn in hell for far to long (and you'll deserve it)

I couldn't place the tune though. What song is the tune from? It's very familur.

Josh said...

TobyMac fans (Richy & Jess), his new single is available for download purchase. I don't use iTunes, but it's on iTunes also. Just got it... like it!

Josh said...

Cable internet rocks!

The file was 3.7 MB and it downloaded in 4 seconds! Fast!

Shannon2-24 said...

Hey katwoman,
This Sunday can you measure the praise flags at the church for me?

I want to make some & I liked the size of them. Do you know anything else about them to suggest for when I make them? Do you know what kind of stick was inside?

Thank you so much! If you can find out soon, that'd be great, cause I could make them when I go to my parents' at Christmas.. my mom has a sewing machine.

Or anyone else who has the desire to bless me if katwoman doesn't respond.. & bring a measuring tape to church. : )

Mama PC said...

good morning, shann224

Mama PC said...

shannon - where are you all going to church? do you all have a praise dance-type group of people??? or individuals as feel impressed to wave flags?

good night everyone else who's sleeping...

Josh said...

Turn on your speakers and watch Elf Jessica cut a rug!

Josh said...

Kat- Shannon is asleep for a nap with Keith, but she didn't get any mail from you. Where did you send it?

jess said...

KAt-
Your psalmist is out of town... but if you come up to Sanctuary on Tuesday, there will be CDs there

Mama PC said...

hi, jess -

well, the snow show will be put to rest for anotha year...

don't know if we'll do her again for awhile...

you can just do one show just so many times before the creative juices in ya want to write something new!

Mama PC said...

i kept my crazy 40's costume on and went to Cary's Coffee Mill to hear a group of Philadelphia do some of their songs... i know those people thought "who is the crazy lady with the weird get up and huge poinsettias sticking out of her hat!"

i'm pooped (not Toby-pooped)

there are ice-chests in my car with leftover foods - but I don't EVEN want to walk another step!

a person can just do so much

how is you? did you go the partay last night?

Mama PC said...

pjc just brought in the rest of the stuff.... bless his heart... he accidently got up one hour too early this morning and ended up at the church at 6:30 A.M. waiting for Jeff to arrive to help load of the sound system...

he loaded the sound system all by himself, hoping Jeff wouldn't be much longer... worrying

ended up, he had been confused about the time of arrival...

so, he's been working ALL DAY on this Christmas Banquet thing....

Mama PC said...

jess - i am believing and praying and hoping and expecting that you will glide through this next few months with little excitement and very calm uterine muscles...

good night

glorified rice calls... and so does the couch...

and papa wants to talk..

g'night!!!

Mama PC said...

good night....

sleep tight...

don't let those bed bugs bite...

Mama PC said...

oh - i just posted on "my" blog...

so, GO THERE! (if you please)

reminder

Meredith Graduated from University this afternoon and will have a Graduation and Housewarming Party tomorrow at their new apartment...

1111 Plantation from 3 - 7 p.m.

Anonymous said...

ooooo

Mama PC said...

hello?

Mama PC said...

who might this bee?

Mama PC said...

would you like some Christmas pie?

Anonymous said...

Sylvia in Del Rio!


Hi from Cruz Crouse

Anonymous said...

hi!

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hello Pam from Jan and Eva and Sylvia and Cruz!

Shannon2-24 said...

Thanks, Katwoman,

I'll let you know how I end up making it.. I remember the ends not holding after awhile/trying to break through.. cool, satin works the best. OK.

Thanks, I hope it helps others hearts to reach out & enjoy loving God!! Me beautiful.. thanks!! ; D It's pretty neat.. when I hear certain songs, I just KNOW they'll be the ones that are the best for me personally to use for flag praises.. in the past couple years.. I'll picture in my head some of the things that I'll do on different parts of a song.

MamaPC ~ We still don't know what church we'll be at.. one possibility right now.. it'll come.. maybe after we find where we'll be moving locally.. need more than 2 bedroom place.. want to live close to church.. so we'll see, soon hopefully.

Goodnight- just got home from a dessert party.. good fellowship & yummies.. many people I knew before moving to Texas.. from the church I grew up in.. it was a nice time.

Ahh, pillow here I come.

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Good Morning!

Anonymous said...

Okay

Viking Granny!!!! said...

Hey Jess, did you go to the Christmas party? I hope so..........


Was it great? Of course it was.

This Orphanage has 17 children in it, and all the neighborhood kids come over from everywhere.......so the entire place is covered with happy dirty beautiful children.

My favorite is a little 2 year old named Christian. He has only been there for 2 weeks. He is so sweet and he wanted to fly the kites.

The neighbor children brought over their little baby sister about 9 months old named Sonja.

They pushed her around wildly in a stroller and had her running over the other children. It looked so dangerous but you could tell that they act this way all the time.

Sonja was just laughing and laughing.

It is so great to see all the men playing with all the boys and girls outside.

They will have lots of stories.

We ate an authentic Mexican meal yesterday with homemade tamales refried beans and rice and guacamole and hot hot salsa and a batch of not so hot ......

It was wonderful watching and learning.

The children were so appreciative to get even one little gift.

It was great!

Josh said...

Cool, sounds like things are going good down there.

Hello SylviaZ!

Shannon2-24 said...

That's precious, SylviaZ.
Merry Christmas to you!

Josh said...

This is good:

Matthew 11:28
Come unto me.

The cry of the Christian religion is the gentle word, "Come." The law shows the distance which there is between God and man; the gospel bridges that awful chasm, and brings the sinner across it. From the first moment of your spiritual life until you are ushered into glory, the language of Christ to you will be, "Come, come unto me." As a mother puts out her finger to her little child and woos it to walk by saying, "Come," even so does Jesus. He will always be ahead of you, bidding you follow Him as the soldier follows his captain. He will always go before you to pave your way, and clear your path, and you shall hear His animating voice calling you after Him all through life; while in the solemn hour of death, His sweet words with which He shall usher you into the heavenly world shall be-"Come, ye blessed of my Father." Nay, further, this is not only Christ's cry to you, but, if you be a believer, this is your cry to Christ-"Come! come!" You will be longing for His second advent; you will be saying, "Come quickly, even so come Lord Jesus." You will be panting for nearer and closer communion with Him. As His voice to you is "Come," your response to Him will be, "Come, Lord, and abide with me. Come, and occupy alone the throne of my heart; reign there without a rival, and consecrate me entirely to Thy service."

Mama PC said...

what happened to the first 17 days of December???

Mama PC said...

well - you guys must be azleep

hi, silvia and cruz

how long was the Mexico trip anyhoo??? it seemed they just left on Fri and are expected back Sun night? how long is the drive to your place, sylvia?

cruz crouse - how are you, son???

write to us!

speak! we listeneth! we miss you!

Mama PC said...

t


l


s


a

Viking Granny!!!! said...

It was great! Long trip home.

Beverly Jan and I rode with Karen from Sanctuary.......

Lots of laughing and delirous stuff all the way home.

It was a blast....

Sylvia and Cruz are doing great.

She spends every spare second and cent on the Orphanage.

Those little faces are going to stay in my head. They are so preciouse and there is such a great big need.

There is going to be a plumbing trip soon and several more personal trips to see what we can do....those babies have so many needs. From toilet paper to milk......Ya'll can email Sylvia for any info..

Viking Granny!!!! said...

sylvia.zepeda@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I start me new job today...in about an hour...GOTTA GET READY!

Look out Barnes and Noble...

Mama PC said...

before you know it, you'll be running Barnes and Noble... bring me a starbuck!

venti caramel macchiatto

Mama PC said...

hey, i finally figgered out why my legs were hurting so badly last afternoon/evening/night...

as i laid down in misery around midnight last night, it dawned on me....

i moved ALL those tables at the banquet into their positions Sat morning!!! they are heavy!!! plus walking on concrete in high heels in the evening... my poor leg muscles were just plain traumatized... (i guess my desk/day job is making me a wimp)

glad you're back vkg... good to know you got to see what is going on in Sylvia's world... so you can make reports to us...so we can know what is needed...

ok - work for me too...

love you alll

merry preparatinos and peaceful ponderances for Christmas season...

Mama PC said...

i mean - i'm going to work also...

(i know josh will make some comment about me asking you all to "work for me too")

good day