I THINK YA'LL MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. AS FOR ME, I HAVE A WHOPPING 10 MIN. IN BWTWEEN FINISHING HOMESCHOOLING & TAKING A SHOWER BEFORE OUR HOME-GROUP SO I HAD TO CHECK JESS' BLOG. ALL I CAN SAY TO JESS' IS "YOU GO GIRL! I THINK YOU'RE DOING GREAT SWEETIE! JUST REMEMBER- PHIL. 1:6, IT'S FOR YOU AND TOBY LOVE YA
I THINK YA'LL MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. AS FOR ME, I HAVE A WHOPPING 10 MIN. IN BWTWEEN FINISHING HOMESCHOOLING & TAKING A SHOWER BEFORE OUR HOME-GROUP SO I HAD TO CHECK JESS' BLOG. ALL I CAN SAY TO JESS' IS "YOU GO GIRL! I THINK YOU'RE DOING GREAT SWEETIE! JUST REMEMBER- PHIL. 1:6, IT'S FOR YOU AND TOBY LOVE YA
18 comments:
i think pic 1 and 2 is Richy
Pic 3 is Rob
that 3rd pic is really handsome.. although it apears that the poster is bias based on the quality of the pics
Hi Jess its me Natalie and I finally found a way to your blog!
Victory!
I AGREE WITH BETH
welcome Nat! and prepare to lose your soul to the BLOGGGGGGGG
yahahaha
Well if I had Internet Im surethat would be a likely possibility
HELLO, C.Cloud here ready to defeat THE BLOG! I uh...will.....eat..it.
nat, please register a user name b/c anoms get picked on for mistaken identity and mass confusion of cloning aspects.
C Cloud, did your email change?
Nat speaking
Well I was just about to do that actually- I mean hey if you can't beat them join 'em
and by the way who is bether?
beth er
u know...
there are some that still need to read and answer from morning blog the trivia question about the Isaiah 8 name...still no winner
Nat Speaking: oooohhhh Beth ok got it.
hey, where'd everybody go?
CHRIS-
here's some images for y'alls profiles if you quiero
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/1188/chris4gh.jpg
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/5350/chris25oe.jpg
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/3950/chris47mv.jpg
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/9311/chrisandnat9xa.jpg
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/7619/nat7xd.jpg
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/1760/nat22qa.jpg
I THINK YA'LL MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. AS FOR ME, I HAVE A WHOPPING 10 MIN. IN BWTWEEN FINISHING HOMESCHOOLING & TAKING A SHOWER BEFORE OUR HOME-GROUP SO I HAD TO CHECK JESS' BLOG. ALL I CAN SAY TO JESS' IS "YOU GO GIRL! I THINK YOU'RE DOING GREAT SWEETIE! JUST REMEMBER- PHIL. 1:6, IT'S FOR YOU AND TOBY
LOVE YA
I THINK YA'LL MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS. AS FOR ME, I HAVE A WHOPPING 10 MIN. IN BWTWEEN FINISHING HOMESCHOOLING & TAKING A SHOWER BEFORE OUR HOME-GROUP SO I HAD TO CHECK JESS' BLOG. ALL I CAN SAY TO JESS' IS "YOU GO GIRL! I THINK YOU'RE DOING GREAT SWEETIE! JUST REMEMBER- PHIL. 1:6, IT'S FOR YOU AND TOBY
LOVE YA
I think that Richard and Robert both have fine locks of hair and are both very handsome young men.
1 and 4 is Rob,,,,,,,,2 and 3 are Rich
Post a Comment