Congrats to Julie on 30 weeks and Crystal on 37.... the majority of
pollsters voted for Dec 4-10 for Crystal's Isaac.... we shall see... my
guess already passed...
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Stephanie Clark and Lindsey Crouse!
My mind is pretty blank this morning. I will have to come up with a
topic, but ......
maybe Mama or Georgia are around?? Yes??
Maybe a little eggnog.
59 comments:
yep. 23 days till Christmas and not a decoration in sight
looks like AUGUST in here
He's doing RG tonight... usually before a meeting he has to work on his message and stuff... sheesh
well i myself am done with all my shopping, and decorating. I finnished last weekend. Couldn't help myself. If i could i would have put the decorations up sooner.
This week has been so crazy.. he's had meetings and stuff every day. If it stayed like that we wouldn't even have a tree.... luckily it slows down next week
I mean, we would never GET a tree
He's recording tomorrow.
call the waambulance
i have a hard time waiting until christmas to give people gifts. I almost gave my mom her christmas gift last night. I can't stand waiting
whats the number again. haha
i use to love eggnog. but this year it tastes way to sweet for my liking. I dont know what happened.
me too. i bought the boys their gifts in Janurary. i am glad that i have held on to them as long as i have. but when the christmas season arrives i cant take it. lol
i suppose so. i was dissappointed. eggnog use to be one of my favorite things about the holidays. something i looked forward to. hmm i guess i can look forward to not putting on the extra pounds that came with the eggnog. hahaha
tried it. it didnt work to well. we dont really get a variety of eggnong up here. I'm stuck. thanks though!!!
Amen!!! sounds like a great idea Terri.
i'll drive 8 hours and help if need be. lol Hannah will be at her dads this weekend so i have all the time in the world. or 36 hours. lol
i meant 72
welcome to TX,
rain is coming, but will make temps warmer....high in lower 80's tomorrow.....
incredible,
inconceivable
Andy did a marvelous job of decorating our living room...i helped a little...
he got new PC speakers for his bday, and we are planning to spend a day in Galveston (thanx to the warm day Sat.)
Monday
12/5
happy bday to
Julie, Sharon, Nathan, and Andy
this just in by the
syndicated press (of Chavez)
"but no rain at Julie's house"
terri, try flossing; it may help for that tinsel situation...
wow, i bet clark's house will be awesome with pros coming to to the decor...should i give your number to my friends..
I was out, ladies... Sorry to bust up the hijack party, but Richy wants to decorate on Sunday... so looks like we got it covered.Thanks anyway!
man you gals don't waste any time!
so sad! We'll pray for the family
Hi, yall, I am in finals, so you wont hear much from me for awhile unless I escape.
So, what I am understanding is there is some young men who will be dressed in animal clothing serving at the shower?
I read the blog every night, but yall are usually all gone. I noticed that yall were on late last night, but I was still an hour later than that.
SO this will be the first shower in history that will be FULL of guys? That is pretty exciting. Maybe we would have to change some of the games...
I believe the young gents are just there to bring us pie... no further attention
except R1 who will be a present opener
Actually, Julie, that fact is a blessing.
hey JD what kinda headcount are you getting from RSVPs?
Arent they going to bring gifts?
Yablonskis aren't much for "games"
We prefer mayhem
YES! Yablonski mayhem! my favorite.
I will be attending the shower. Rats take notice. I am looking for a nice Rathead tree topper
I found this old third day and fernando Ortega song that is awesome, I cant believe KSBJ didnt pick it up when it came out. I am GLAD they didnt although they could have and I might not have heard it.
well, it's Christmas at KSBJ these days... I kinda like it better
I hardly ever RSVP, personally. Yep. It would require use of the telephone.
and last night I sent Richy to Midway for pizza at 9. I had to surrender the phone so he could call me and say what do I want when he got there...
Methinks the mouse doth protest too much
This is my official rsvp.
I dont know about my girls, will have to ask and I dont think you could get Mikey into and elephant costume for any amount of persuasion.
Yeah, pizza at nine! The spaniards have struck the Clark household!
for Christmas Music, you can also visit 99.1 (sunny) for 24/7 favs...and many varieties of seasonal songs
and I wouldn't talk about dubious parentage, if I were you
I would like to see someone try to get Mikey into a costume. That would be funny. He is working right now. He had to be there at 5 this morning. He works till one or two. They are training him for manager.
Good morning ladies. . . and bat things,
Julie- Did you get the e-mail with our address to send an invite? We checked the mail yesterday and didn’t have one.
Terri- he wouldn't mind as long as it is a male baby... cute idea! I hope he won't be disappointed that all the new stuff is for Toby... but probably he'll just be very excited about new furniture in his room!
I'm thinking of doing a "detonated rat" theme for my decorations this year...
Terri is sending R1 dolls? Man, things must be getting real hard for Richy. Maybe he needs to spend some time with Lou for awhile, just until he feels better.
g,
final exams are so exciting....b/c it is almost time to be finished, but oh, i memember how tough it could be...
R3 is a remote possibilty in 20 years
r1 will have his hands full with a real baby
Beth,
Yeah, thanks, I am like 3 projects behind and I have two final projects to be done in the next two weeks. I really enjoy the work, but sometimes it is hard to be a full-time mom and and full-time student and of course the teachers are setting everything up for 20 year olds who are living at home, and I just dont have the time.
Hey, that reminds me, is anyone getting r2 gifts for him to open on the shower?
well I'm off for my incredibly exciting trip to Dollar General... it has been a housebound week
Before you leave you need to take us upstairs.
who knows what is special bout the words
race car
Hey, I see it! race car is the same forwards and backwards, that is cool Beth.
all right you whiners
UPSTAIRS
Post a Comment