Hi everybody! Just checking in... I am doing really well...
I am feeling pretty emotional about being discharged from the hospital
because I don't want to leave Toby. But I will probably stay here most
of the days and sleep at Leah's at night until Tobias comes home...
He is the sweetest thing. He is bringing healing to my heart.... His
big brother finally figured out today that Toby is no longer in Mommy's
belly AND this baby is named Toby.... waiting for the connection.
No, I am not resting enough. I am drinking plenty of water, however.
Fear not, the blog will live on!
7 comments:
Sharon,
I was in the shower when you were blogging.
Jess,
We barely missed you last night. We were on at 10:18 last night
We get to have Christmas one more time today. We are going to Needville to have Christmas with Steve's family today. This will be the first Christmas since his mother passed away. I think he is having a little bit of a hard time with it. We won't be at church tonight because of going over 2 hours away. I love you all guys. See you on Sunday.
Shower? Hum, I should try that.
Jess is a little discouraged today because Toby has yellow jondis. So they have him under the billy ruben lights, and she can only hold him at short intervals. However, he does look fatter, and has a good cry. Even though Toby was upset I think he felt better when I told him he looked like a Star Wars Jet Fighter.
waiting is so difficult
Toby is beautiful
he'll be home soon.
To all my bloggersisters, Rest!
(that goes for the brothers too, but "honey-dos" are very necessary
Amen
HaPpY nEw YeAr EvErYoNe!!!!!!!! May this new be blessed abundantly.... Great things are going to happen!!! Love you guys....
Last comment of the year?
maybe
Post a Comment